napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

PHARMACOMSTORE HGH Review Log

The small welts were 100% from the Pharmacom HGH. I switched to the Pharma Lady HGH I have and I don't get any welts. Everyone is different, but at the moment I no longer recommend Pharmacom's HGH.

The small welts were 100% from the Pharmacom HGH. I switched to the Pharma Lady HGH I have and I don't get any welts. Everyone is different, but at the moment I no longer recommend Pharmacom's HGH.
I'm not sure if I should be replying here due to the sensitivity of the situation but here are my thoughts. I used to get the red welts from PL's hgh when I first started. Sometimes I would get it and sometimes I didn't. I switched to high quality bacteriostatic water from mountain side medical and I rarely get the redness now. Occasionally from one vial here and there. I suggest keep trying it and it should eventually go away. Your body will adapt to the compound or try it mixing it with higher quality bw. The red welts are your body's reaction to the compound not necessarily the quality or the effectiveness of the product. If that makes any sense.

Just chiming in. I also am getting non stop red welts from the Pharmacom GH and the BA I'm using is from Mountain side. I wasn't getting these with the prior GH I was using. Could be nothing but just saying what's up with me as well. Doing labs this coming month asap guys.

I'm not sure if I should be replying here due to the sensitivity of the situation but here are my thoughts. I used to get the red welts from PL's hgh when I first started. Sometimes I would get it and sometimes I didn't. I switched to high quality bacteriostatic water from mountain side medical and I rarely get the redness now. Occasionally from one vial here and there. I suggest keep trying it and it should eventually go away. Your body will adapt to the compound or try it mixing it with higher quality bw. The red welts are your body's reaction to the compound not necessarily the quality or the effectiveness of the product. If that makes any sense.

Hey cbbram. I think you misread my post. I am actually having good results and no welts with PharmaLady's HGH. I currently 100% recommend PharmaLady. I think Shazmook and I are talking about Pharmacom's HGH (NOT PharmaLady's HGH; I like PharmaLady) that gave us the welts (we've talked privately regarding our results from Pharmacom as well).

PharmaLady's T4 and HGH have been great so far.

I don't personally recommend Pharmacom's HGH, but it might just be a personal side effect. The only side effect I'm having from PharmaLady's HGH is extra energy, but I'm not getting any welts from her product. I'm on your "side" cbbram.

Last edited:
Hey cbbram. I think you misread my post. I am actually having good results and no welts with PharmaLady's HGH. I currently 100% recommend PharmaLady. I think Shazmook and I are talking about Pharmacom's HGH (NOT PharmaLady's HGH; I like PharmaLady) that gave us the welts (we've talked privately regarding our results from Pharmacom as well).

I don't personally recommend Pharmacom's HGH, but it might just be a personal side effect. The only side effect I'm having from PharmaLady's HGH is extra energy, but I'm not getting any welts from her product. I'm on your "side" cbbram.
Which one of PL's gh are you using?

I didn't misread your post. I'm saying the red welts are not an indication of a bad product just a reaction your body is having to it. The red welts should go away after a few days/weeks if not you should definitely address your concerns.

I'm saying that I personally had red welts with Pharma Lady's generic HGH when I first started but not anymore. The red welts is not something I fully understand.

@Moebetter is my go to guy for HGH questions. Maybe he'll be able to shed some light on the subject.

Last edited by a moderator:
@cbbram You're definitely a man of integrity. I did go through 5 bottles of Pharmacom's HGH at an average of 2iu a day. I opened a new bac water and the welts still occurred. They're not tiny welts either. It was becoming like an inflamed mosquito bite, about the size of an RX or Cliff protein bar about 4-5 inches long and 2 inches wide.

Which one of PL's gh are you using?

Hi Morbetter. I'm currently on my 3rd bottle of PL's generic HGH at 3ius once a day (morning). I'm using the same brand of bac water and I'm not having any welts.

The only side effect I'm having is being slightly more agitated and overly hyper (I stopped using the T4 awhile ago). After my shoulder surgery in 2015 plus 6 months of physical therapy I was put on a nerve pain medication called Neurontin. That stuff kept me awake for days with no sleep and the doctors said it caused a medication induced mania. With PL's HGH I'm somewhat becoming like that again.

I'm killing it in the gym, but at work and around friends I'm too energetic and annoying. I'm 99% sure it's PL's HGH, because I typically never felt like this before, except when I used Neurontin awhile back. I wish I could try a pharmaceutical grade HGH just to know what results I should expect to have. I've been really happy with PL though. I'm going to lay off the HGH today to see if I can calm down a little.

If I could get my hands on something like Pfizer's Genotropin I'd pay the crazy pricing for it (just to see how I react to it). I'm hoping to run HGH for at least a year or maybe indefinitely if I can afford it.

@cbbram You're definitely a man of integrity. I did go through 5 bottles of Pharmacom's HGH at an average of 2iu a day. I opened a new bac water and the welts still occurred. They're not tiny welts either. It was becoming like an inflamed mosquito bite, about the size of an RX or Cliff protein bar about 4-5 inches long and 2 inches wide.

Hi Morbetter. I'm currently on my 3rd bottle of PL's generic HGH at 3ius once a day (morning). I'm using the same brand of bac water and I'm not having any welts.

The only side effect I'm having is being slightly more agitated and overly hyper (I stopped using the T4 awhile ago). After my shoulder surgery in 2015 plus 6 months of physical therapy I was put on a nerve pain medication called Neurontin. That stuff kept me awake for days with no sleep and the doctors said it caused a medication induced mania. With PL's HGH I'm somewhat becoming like that again.

I'm killing it in the gym, but at work and around friends I'm too energetic and annoying. I'm 99% sure it's PL's HGH, because I typically never felt like this before, except when I used Neurontin awhile back. I wish I could try a pharmaceutical grade HGH just to know what results I should expect to have. I've been really happy with PL though. I'm going to lay off the HGH today to see if I can calm down a little.

If I could get my hands on something like Pfizer's Genotropin I'd pay the crazy pricing for it (just to see how I react to it). I'm hoping to run HGH for at least a year or maybe indefinitely if I can afford it.
I'm currently running Glotropin. I ran the black top generics from Pharma Lady for a while and I did get the boost of energy that you're experiencing. I've never tried T4 so I have no experience with it.

I have a love hate relationship with HGH. I love the benefits but I hate the side effects.

Hey, navy, fellow shipmate here, though I was a brown-shoe. Had a couple questions for you could u pm me?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Nothing personal about any particular brand but you guys who feel great on the HGH please pin 10 units and get serum GH level 3 hours later. i'd like to see your lab results.

Labs don't lie!!

Placebo effect does however.

Example: Guy buys test cyp and pinning 400 mg a week. Claims sex drive is off charts as are gains in gym. He checks labs well his baseline test was about 550 and his level on the so called gear was 720ish.

Placebo effect. His serum test should have been well over 2,000 at the least and not a high normal value.

Just a thought.

Please don't tell me you don't need labs to know it's working. Without labs you have no clue if it is real or your mind is playing tricks on you

Nothing personal about any particular brand but you guys who feel great on the HGH please pin 10 units and get serum GH level 3 hours later. i'd like to see your lab results.

Labs don't lie!!

Placebo effect does however.

Example: Guy buys test cyp and pinning 400 mg a week. Claims sex drive is off charts as are gains in gym. He checks labs well his baseline test was about 550 and his level on the so called gear was 720ish.

Placebo effect. His serum test should have been well over 2,000 at the least and not a high normal value.

Just a thought.

Please don't tell me you don't need labs to know it's working. Without labs you have no clue if it is real or your mind is playing tricks on you
If you know your body in most case you can tell if something is working or not. When you go to the dentist for dental work, they give you a local anesthetic, when your mouth gets numb they extract the tooth. You don't need lab work to see if the local anesthetic is real, you can feel it working or is that the placebo effect? Hmmmm, maybe I should tell my dentist I need to see the Labs on that anesthesia to make sure it's legit. Besides you would have to test every vial to make sure each one is legit, the vial you picked to test may be the only one or one of the few that's real in the bunch. No disrespect Proton44, just giving a different veiw. It all comes down to trusting your source, your going to find good and bad comments about every source. The only real way to know is try the product for yourself, if it doesn't work move on. If you don't know the source or the person criticizing, who do believe/trust.

Last edited:
I see your point I just thought that Bloods are an excellent way of checking but if you're happy with the growth and you feel it's working then that's what counts brother

Yesterday was the first day I didn't use PL HGH and I had my first night of solid sleep. I still want to incorporate PL's HGH in my routine, because the effects really help me kill it in the gym. The stimulantion just lasts too long (I pin in the morning before work).

Yesterday was the first day I didn't use PL HGH and I had my first night of solid sleep. I still want to incorporate PL's HGH in my routine, because the effects really help me kill it in the gym. The stimulantion just lasts too long (I pin in the morning before work).
Bro, sent u a pm

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Top Bottom