napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Test 400

Hey buddy can you make a video on Test 400 I would really like to know what your thoughts are.

It’s basically like Sustanon 250, but with a higher concentration... 400mg/ml... I don’t really see any advantages.. it probably hurts like hell too...

there's nothing to say about it... its just a higher concentration test that will hurt worse than other forms due to the high concentration... its still just test... its not as though its better than other forms or special

I am using test e 500mg ml and i can tell you that was a mistake. I'm getting used to it slowly, but man does this shit hurt lol. Ive used 300mg/ml before this, that hurt getting used to, and i was used to it by the time i started test 500. I'm not sure ill ever be able to inject it alone and not have a dead muscle unless i mix it with deca or equipoise. If you're a virgin to injections, stay away from that, it will not be fun. If I did that high of a concentration my first go at the needle, I might have thought I did something wrong and walked into a clinic to get checked out. Use 250, maybe 300 to start, maybe 400 after you get used to that. good luck, make sure your PCT is in order Dylan has a great video of it up on youtube.

If you choose to run such a concentration I've found loading the barrel with b12 tends to make the pip a little more tolerable

Hey buddy can you make a video on Test 400 I would really like to know what your thoughts are.
Watch the video on testosterone. It's the same shit with a higher concentration per ml.

300mg ibuprofen is the same as 200mg ibuprofen. There's just more per tablet

Top Bottom