napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

GW-501516 (Cardarine)

john210

Hi,

I just received two packs of GW-501516 (Cardarine) 20mg.
I am 28 years old, my question is how many pills should I take daily?
I wanna take this GW-50 to increase my endurance.

Thanks in advance for your help.

There’s plenty of legit GW pills now. Why keep spreading this nonsense? Oh... sales..... I get it. There are sponsors on this board who carry gw pills. Are those all fake too?

He said it's highly likely, not guaranteed... which is true. There is a strong chance that the quality of his sarms are falsified by a poor source

How do you know there is a strong chance??? Just curious how you guys come up with this garbage??? Falsified by a poor source, I just lol on that one... [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Results speak for themselves brother. I'm glad I could humor you :)

there's NO SALES here whatsoever dude... sarmsx isn't even open so you can drop that shit right at the door... ive made videos specifically saying they are not all bad whatsoever... i have them POSTED on youtube... there is a large issue in which certain companies HAVE BEEN PUT OUT OF FUCKING BUSINESS for doing that... thats NOT something someone concocted and made up... ask blackstone labs about that shit... if someone says they are ALL bad then thats a lie and not true... however it is a big problem out there and i have firsthand knowledge of it all but you know what, since you have more on it in that field, just have him take it then... fuck take whatever, it doesnt matter... good luck with it and hopefully its a real product... i dont even care anymore... im not even getting involved in these conversations anymore... there's NO SALES here and yet a point is made for someones safety yet its thrown back in a face so fuck it... USE IT!

Dylan, my statement was not made towards you, just the general answer we get every time someone has something different in the form of sarms. Just glad to actually see a discussion in the last 24 hours here.

The reason I said it was because that shit has happened to me, but that's how you learn and I don't want the same thing to happen to other people... and if we have trusted sources here that have been proven effective time and time again... of course we will continue to recommend them.

Dylan, my statement was not made towards you, just the general answer we get every time someone has something different in the form of sarms. Just glad to actually see a discussion in the last 24 hours here.
well i get what you are saying... Let me give you an example bro... so , someone i am close with attempted to order mk2866... just mk, thats it... when he got it, 1 kg, he knew something looked wrong or familiar with what he had already purchased... after it was tested, it was fucking SUPERDROL... fucking superdrol... the thing is this... a lot of these companies have NO CLUE what they are buying or getting... a lot of them do it UNINTENTIONALLY and its the chinese sellers to blame... they will sell you whatever, whenever... i mean, fuck, if anyone has dealt with them, you know if you dont pay them right on time, they blow you up a hundred times a day like its life or death... the point is this, its dangerous in a lot of circumstances and that can happen with liquid too... it can happen ALL WAYS... there are just A LOT of new companies that pop up with owners who have NO connection with anyone over there, no real relationship and NO method of REAL true testing... so i just look out for people... i dont get into this kind of detail so ITS FAIR to make assumptions but right especially, there is no sarmsx even open to blame it on and im not sure WHEN they are going to even open again if they even do... they had real damaging losses that i cannot get into... so there is no motive here but to protect because i have very very intricate first hand knowledge of how all this works bro...

That answer is given for a reason. We look out for the best interests of our members safety and we don't want anyone getting hurt or using products that aren't the right quality. I couo d give a fuck less what anyone buys or uses, but my position on constructive guidance will never change. There's been a ton of people here burned by all these sketchy sources that 90% of the time are pills. So yes, if I don't know a source or heard of them (like tgis one) I treat them all the same and because I've seen this same song and dance enough times to know what's coming. I'm sorry you got all butthurt and offended by it, but not really lol. That's just the way it is and is going to be, and too fucking bad lol. Like I said, my position won't change warning people that are unaware of the quality issues out there.

Agreed as more and more manufacturing of chemicals heads overseas it's harder and harder to validate quality and legitimacy from random one-off suppliers or sellers. No one thinks twice to fake a lab report with a batch. Follow the established companies and/or have it tested yourself are the best routes anymore.

Yawns...... same story.... everyday. Good stuff.

Come on Jac... Rick is a good dude and has been doing this a long time. The advice he gives is free so even if he was making money, which he isn’t.. would it be ok if he made money by supplying you with a legit product and free advice???

It’s bugs me when people act like making money is a bad thing. The best people to make money off of is the 20yr olds who don’t have a fucking clue what their doing... it would be very easy to put them on gear if it was all about money. But countless times he has turned people away with their well being in mind.

People act like this site is free and we can just come and have fun. So I’ll be the adult and say if you can let say something of value and be nice then don’t say anything at all.

If you guys don’t want to be used then quit your job and stop participating in a pyramid scheme 40 hrs a week. If you know a legit site for pills then use it... Liquid sucks cause I get heart burn... but I’d rather know what I’m taking and deal with a little heart burn.... vs taking Adrol when I think I’m consuming GW.

Let’s all just be cool, and if you don’t like what Rick says then don’t respond to the thread out of respect for Dylan. Cause what you’re really doing is saying Dylan doesn’t know how to pick leaders on his team or demonstrate discernment with those he associates with.

It’s easy to take things out of context brotha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You know what FUCK THIS, ive had it... Im sick of it... The thanks you get for looking out for people and trying to make sure they are safe is shit thrown in your face... this shit is REAL.. it happens A LOT... A FUCKING LOT... there are so many people that get the most fucked up side effects, crazy shut down, all sorts of toxicity, rashes, acne in abundance, even people with hair loss and HOW.. how does this happen when real sarms cause NONE OF IT? does that mean everyone sells bad ones, FUCK NO, not at all... i made that perfectly clear IN A VIDEO on my channel which gets a FUCK OF A LOT More views than the forum does... first of all... second everything is NOT about a sale, not even close... i have enough emails, messages on facebook, instagram, twitter, FOR YEARS to scroll through that have NOTHING to do with anything sarms related where i have gone out of my way to help for NOTHING... i get NOTHING for it but satisfaction that i helped someone... no catch, no nothing... COUNTLESS hours, up at the most fucked up hours, doing whatever i can do to help... and the emails up the ass to prove it all...

the business side of it... who here works free 24 hours a day? show me one person... even non profit organizations have to get money to fucking survive... i want ONE PERSON here to tell me they work free everyday so i can show you a fucking liar... yes, i have to do work in real estate to make good money, so what? so if open my own company or get some sort of benefit in terms of clients with sarmsx for example, that makes me a bad person? when i make sure that the very best out there is on our forum for everyone? so let me get this straight... ANYONE that sells anything is now a bad person OR someone that has a higher end product... so for instance, mercedes people are BAD people because they sell a high end car when everyone could buy a fucking kia or ford or whatever for far cheaper.. or the people that sell organic food, they are bad people now because it costs more to get something better... or how about apple... are they disgusting pigs since they charge 1100 for an iphone X when you get shit cheaper or is it because its a higher end product... how about gold standard protein, which is sold cheaper than something like all max nutrition but all max has a higher quality powder where gold standard buys HUGE amounts of SHIT protein and sells it cheaper... so is all max bad people now or do they have a higher quality product? so if sarmsx was very trusted, had a pure product with the results to back that up, higher quality bottles, labels etc... they are bad now?? really?? so from now on, ANYONE that sells ANYTHING and makes ANY money is a piece of shit... how about kellogs... are they fucking assholes because frosted flakes costs more than say albertsons brand cereal??? fuck kellogs then, they are shitty people! how about godiva chocolate... fuck them because hersheys is cheaper!! they are pieces of shit! or maybe they have a higher quality product... the beauty of life is YOU CHOOSE how to spend your money and what to spend it on.. i know personally when it comes to food especially, i never worry about spending more, supplements the same, technology the same... then certain other things where i know i dont need to spend extra, i'll get the cheaper version... thats PERSONAL preference... thats why we have this thing that got lost in translation called OPTIONS... are ALL the sources here having the same exact prices with the SAME exact quality... ??? or do you have CHOICES? you can go and get whatever you want whenever you want, higher, middle, or lower end... if that were not the case, NOONE would survive and their would be no economy and no business whatsoever... you show me anyone, just on youtube alone that answers all the fucking comments that i answer?? show me please, at least people with a decent volume of them... i do that JUST BECAUSE... i get NOTHING for that... thats just part of what i do because i love everyone that does this, we are family and so i give back to everyone... so think or say whatever you want but its very hypocritical unless you work for free period...

You know what FUCK THIS, ive had it... Im sick of it... The thanks you get for looking out for people and trying to make sure they are safe is shit thrown in your face... this shit is REAL.. it happens A LOT... A FUCKING LOT... there are so many people that get the most fucked up side effects, crazy shut down, all sorts of toxicity, rashes, acne in abundance, even people with hair loss and HOW.. how does this happen when real sarms cause NONE OF IT? does that mean everyone sells bad ones, FUCK NO, not at all... i made that perfectly clear IN A VIDEO on my channel which gets a FUCK OF A LOT More views than the forum does... first of all... second everything is NOT about a sale, not even close... i have enough emails, messages on facebook, instagram, twitter, FOR YEARS to scroll through that have NOTHING to do with anything sarms related where i have gone out of my way to help for NOTHING... i get NOTHING for it but satisfaction that i helped someone... no catch, no nothing... COUNTLESS hours, up at the most fucked up hours, doing whatever i can do to help... and the emails up the ass to prove it all...

the business side of it... who here works free 24 hours a day? show me one person... even non profit organizations have to get money to fucking survive... i want ONE PERSON here to tell me they work free everyday so i can show you a fucking liar... yes, i have to do work in real estate to make good money, so what? so if open my own company or get some sort of benefit in terms of clients with sarmsx for example, that makes me a bad person? when i make sure that the very best out there is on our forum for everyone? so let me get this straight... ANYONE that sells anything is now a bad person OR someone that has a higher end product... so for instance, mercedes people are BAD people because they sell a high end car when everyone could buy a fucking kia or ford or whatever for far cheaper.. or the people that sell organic food, they are bad people now because it costs more to get something better... or how about apple... are they disgusting pigs since they charge 1100 for an iphone X when you get shit cheaper or is it because its a higher end product... how about gold standard protein, which is sold cheaper than something like all max nutrition but all max has a higher quality powder where gold standard buys HUGE amounts of SHIT protein and sells it cheaper... so is all max bad people now or do they have a higher quality product? so if sarmsx was very trusted, had a pure product with the results to back that up, higher quality bottles, labels etc... they are bad now?? really?? so from now on, ANYONE that sells ANYTHING and makes ANY money is a piece of shit... how about kellogs... are they fucking assholes because frosted flakes costs more than say albertsons brand cereal??? fuck kellogs then, they are shitty people! how about godiva chocolate... fuck them because hersheys is cheaper!! they are pieces of shit! or maybe they have a higher quality product... the beauty of life is YOU CHOOSE how to spend your money and what to spend it on.. i know personally when it comes to food especially, i never worry about spending more, supplements the same, technology the same... then certain other things where i know i dont need to spend extra, i'll get the cheaper version... thats PERSONAL preference... thats why we have this thing that got lost in translation called OPTIONS... are ALL the sources here having the same exact prices with the SAME exact quality... ??? or do you have CHOICES? you can go and get whatever you want whenever you want, higher, middle, or lower end... if that were not the case, NOONE would survive and their would be no economy and no business whatsoever... you show me anyone, just on youtube alone that answers all the fucking comments that i answer?? show me please, at least people with a decent volume of them... i do that JUST BECAUSE... i get NOTHING for that... thats just part of what i do because i love everyone that does this, we are family and so i give back to everyone... so think or say whatever you want but its very hypocritical unless you work for free period...

Fucking Ignorance bro... they don’t know how little you actually get for what you do here on the forum. We’re both fucking rippin it up in life and it ain’t cause we spend our time fucking answering emails and reppin sarms. Give me a million fucking breaks. I tell Dylan he is crazy for even spending as much time as he does cause he would be crushing it more doing other things that give a far better ROI. That’s Return on Investment for the people who think you can make millions selling supplements and have no business savvy... unbelievable we even have to discuss this.

But he actually loves adding value to the world of fitness. Trust me... There is no real money in baby sitting 20 yr olds and telling them to stay natural. Then they don’t even listen anyways and go to some other forum and come back here and get free help. I don’t think I’ve even ever seen him not answer someone’s question... and there’s thousands. Fucking silliness

You know what FUCK THIS, ive had it... Im sick of it...

Um no, you're not, not really. We all know that and you knew it as soon as you posted it. I can't begin to imagine the BS you deal with daily and I'm sure there are countless times that we don't see the lack of appreciation & respect you receive for your advice. Those that appreciate everything you do far outweigh the few that don't. The family is here to support you as much as you support us.

Um no, you're not, not really. We all know that and you knew it as soon as you posted it. I can't begin to imagine the BS you deal with daily and I'm sure there are countless times that we don't see the lack of appreciation & respect you receive for your advice. Those that appreciate everything you do far outweigh the few that don't. The family is here to support you as much as you support us.

Your right about that bro and theres far more guys like you out there that i go the extra mile for and guys like you that i see make progress every day and that i love like family... thank u for the post and the words... i appreciate the shit out of you and all the people that are a part of the family here

If its a company I dont know, never heard of, dont know anyone using it, then its immediately suspect. Thats the way it is here, dontl ike it, dont let the door hit you in the ass on the way out. Rick already covered this. If you dont like it, you know what to do.

This thread got real heated real fast. Opinions are just that. I have them, we all do. Perhaps it could’ve been handled better, arguably so perhaps, but I do plenty of things not in line with standard practices here and believe me that I can take criticism as it has little to no effect on my mind or person. Here’s the thing when you do something good, bad, or indifferent there will always be scrutiny. As long as the person can sleep at night that’s what matters. Those who disagree can disagree as long as Dylan and RR can sleep at night with what they may/may not have done is what matters. Jacfolly spoke his mind, Dylan his and look we’re all here alive and better off for it. Criticism, or the ability to withstand it is the measure of a man in most things. Jacfolly is fully entitled to his opinion, and others theirs. I’m sure Dylan selected what he wanted in his products carefully and based his decisions on what he felt was best. It’s business, supply and demand will determine success and no man ventures into anything without success in mind. As I told Dylan everyone will not like your ways, but his grind is respectable. We live and die by our deeds. Dylan and his team made their decisions. Now the market has to make up theirs. Criticism isn’t just criticism, it’s a tool. Sometimes if we receive more criticism than praise we can adjust and recover. If we turn a deaf ear, we might lose out. The supplement game is what it is. Marketing research has allowed Dylan to set his prices and SARMSX theirs either pay it or don’t as Dylan said. For those not willing to do so, respect their opinions as well. Or ask them to leave. However the later isn’t a good look. Dylan obviously didn’t ask him to leave so to drag this on further by saying ‘don’t let the door hit ya on the way out’ was harsh. I’ve only known a few places where different opinions didn’t provide valuable feedback that was appreciated... some examples of those places were Nazi Germany, the Soviet Union, Communist China and North Korea.
Fukkit smoke a lil and call it a day.

Last edited:
Top Bottom