napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

CONTEST: Do you want to get a 50% off in your next order?

I´m sorry I couldnt update you yesterday. I was exhausted after running the whole marathon!

The official time is 2:55:41.

I´ll communicate with the winners using PM in few moments :)

Thank you all for participating!!

Hipo

- According to the results you guessed those are the winners:

1.- Big Bussines, that guessed 3:30:00
2.- CMB5017, that guessed 2:10:00
3.- Sanders, that guessed 3:45:00

Congratulation to the winners! I´ll send you the 50% discount coupon code using PM!

I really would like to thank all the people that entered to the contest and I think the best day is to give you a 10% discount in your next order. Let me send you a PM in the next days.

Thanks!

Hipo

Congratulation to the winners! I´ll send you the 50% discount coupon code using PM!

I really would like to thank all the people that entered to the contest and I think the best day is to give you a 10% discount in your next order. Let me send you a PM in the next days.

Thanks!

Hipo

Cmb won?? 44, prepare to get shit. Lolol

Team MGP

Thanks!

Hipo

Ohhhhhhhhh shit. Fuck yea thats awesome. And Jeeeeeesus Christ with the 2:55 time Hipo. Nice fucking job, and thank you for the contest offering and the SUBSTANTIAL prize being honored. Many Thanks and Congrats Popo!!!!!

Is this offer good for anything on the website? And do we have a time frame to use the promo code?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Let me answer your questions here, so you wont be chasing me using the PM :p

There is no minimum order requirement for the codes you had received. There is no limitation about when you can use it but it can be used just once. The discount will apply to all the products at hipocampus.me but to those ones that are already discounted.

Hipo

50% discount is awesome offer... I can think of a lot of things that this discount would make very affordable.

I´m sorry I couldnt update you yesterday. I was exhausted after running the whole marathon!

The official time is 2:55:41.

I´ll communicate with the winners using PM in few moments :)

Thank you all for participating!!

Hipo

I think I'd have crapped myself trying to keep that pace even when I was younger

50% off, thats a hell of a deal. It would make a cycle (or two) of Lifetech IGF-1 LR3 very tempting. Someone try the Caverject, and do a full video review!

Top Bottom