napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Zyzz

And i dont say this because im a hater. He was gifted genetically and looked great. But, he was a huge douche bag and he was even quoted saying he only got big and ripped to get girls. I read his whole story. He was a dickhead.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

I am by no means a hater on his physique either. He looked awesome but was the worst kind of guy. THE WORST. If it were 10 years earlier he would have been that kind of ball bag with a crooked hat and sweatband on his wrist, collar up. I honestly have thought of taking my own life with 3 cc's of Pine Sol while watching him speak. Awful guy, awful attitude, awful followers.

If he had told me I remind him of Zyzz, I probably would have wanted to punch him in the throat lol.

Lawl dude.... i get quite a few compliments saying my build is like Arnolds so i know the feeling, it is nice to get a compliment saying you look like a BBer you look up to.

Lawl dude.... i get quite a few compliments saying my build is like Arnolds so i know the feeling, it is nice to get a compliment saying you look like a BBer you look up to.

Ya except arnold is a god and a legend. Lol

PHURIOUS PHARMA

hypothetically lets say i am new to bodybuilding, never touched a weight before, 25 years old with about 25% bodyfat. What steroids do i use to look like zyzz? How many cycles will i need to do? Will one bulking and 1 cutting be enough? or do i need 2 of each? or maybe just 2 cutting and try to bulk on one of the cutting ones?

arent you the same one who made the other thread about roids and only eating chicken and chocolate? this is a bullcrap Troll question, no one is that stupid, and if you are that stupid then I feel sorry for you. not to mention Zyzz is Garbage..

Ya except arnold is a god and a legend. Lol

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Lol im just saying that because Rick said he got the compliment about him reminding someone of Frank Zane, and i know rick looks up to Zane as a BBer, same with me with Arnold. its just a little motivation thats all..

Lol im just saying that because Rick said he got the compliment about him reminding someone of Frank Zane, and i know rick looks up to Zane as a BBer, same with me with Arnold. its just a little motivation thats all..

True that. But you dont want someone to say u look like zyzz. Ha

PHURIOUS PHARMA

I don't believe steroids killed zzyzz. Although he probably abused the shit out of them he was taking a lot of clen and was known to do a lot of party drugs like molly and coke

I don't believe steroids killed zzyzz. Although he probably abused the shit out of them he was taking a lot of clen and was known to do a lot of party drugs like molly and coke

of course he did, the dude was a complete moron. kind of like Jeff Seid, partying and doing coke

True but using steroids non stop he more than likely had an enlarged heart combine that with stims and drugs. It all killed him. He was reckless.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

You are right. The steroids aren't what did it. He only used for a few years but used a lot of other bad things. A combo of recreational drugs, Clen, stims, diuretics, and being in the sauna is what killed him.

True but using steroids non stop he more than likely had an enlarged heart combine that with stims and drugs. It all killed him. He was reckless.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

He really was. I feel that he probably ran gear at a stupidly high, dangerous rate to get to where he wanted fast and then used even harsher street drugs with more gear to stay as lean as he was. That on top of partying so much. Reckless retard. I bet his dick barely worked lol

Top Bottom