napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Why is testosterone propionate so popular?: A new video by Dylan Gemelli

Same, but then again sometimes we just have those bad pin days, regardless of the ester.

They're the days I throw in a Sub Q injection around the navel, nice and quick and small enough amount that it's all good.

I've got my TRT near to as dialled in as I've wanted to get it for years now, and I'm so scared of cycling in fear of that I'll screw it up LMAO.

Need to cruise a little more to make damn sure I've got this down set.
You can keep your TRT dose the same and run other compounds. Just keep the dosages of the other compounds reasonable and run the proper ancillaries.

You can keep your TRT dose the same and run other compounds. Just keep the dosages of the other compounds reasonable and run the proper ancillaries.

I just want to make damn sure I have my current levels dialled in exactly where I want them and feel the best (and knowing the numbers) so if I ever get out of whack I know where I need to get back to :)

I haven't felt this good on TRT ever! Want to be certain it's not a fluke LOL.

I just want to make damn sure I have my current levels dialled in exactly where I want them and feel the best (and knowing the numbers) so if I ever get out of whack I know where I need to get back to :)

I haven't felt this good on TRT ever! Want to be certain it's not a fluke LOL.
Say for example your TRT dose is 150 you could just add another compound such as NPP or Tren and run them at 150 - 200 and make good gains You could also do Primo or EQ @ 600. Another option would be to add an oral for 6 weeks. Plenty of options for cycling all while leaving your TRT dose dialed in. You could add Proviron or Masteron to make things sweeter.

Say for example your TRT dose is 150 you could just add another compound such as NPP or Tren and run them at 150 - 200 and make good gains You could also do Primo or EQ @ 600. Another option would be to add an oral for 6 weeks. Plenty of options for cycling all while leaving your TRT dose dialed in. You could add Proviron or Masteron to make things sweeter.

Not so cut and dried though, you've got to remember adding in any other androgen will affect whatever androgen panel you're already running.

Adding Tren for example - which I want to soonish - will cause estrogen and prolactin rise regardless on T, because even on Caber and maintaining my current AI, Tren is more androgenic so it will be getting to more Androgen Receptors more of the time, leaving more Free T to aromatise into E on the same dosage. So then it becomes a question of do I raise my AI or maintain it? Second problem with that being I can't test my e2 on cycle because the Tren will give false positives, so I have to go purely by feel in any case. And my e2 is already pretty high despite a lot of AI.

Same thing with Proviron and Masteron, my SHBG is already pretty low so they've been making me feel worse when I take them now. Hence why everything from tip to toe I want to make sure where it is now before I do anything will be my ideal baseline.

Definitely not gonna go crazy with the Tren though. 200-270 a week max. I ran 470 last year and I literally didn't recognise the body in the mirror. Crazy jacked by the day + the bacne to go along with it! So strong a little goes a long way.

Not so cut and dried though, you've got to remember adding in any other androgen will affect whatever androgen panel you're already running.

Adding Tren for example - which I want to soonish - will cause estrogen and prolactin rise regardless on T, because even on Caber and maintaining my current AI, Tren is more androgenic so it will be getting to more Androgen Receptors more of the time, leaving more Free T to aromatise into E on the same dosage. So then it becomes a question of do I raise my AI or maintain it? Second problem with that being I can't test my e2 on cycle because the Tren will give false positives, so I have to go purely by feel in any case. And my e2 is already pretty high despite a lot of AI.

Same thing with Proviron and Masteron, my SHBG is already pretty low so they've been making me feel worse when I take them now. Hence why everything from tip to toe I want to make sure where it is now before I do anything will be my ideal baseline.

Definitely not gonna go crazy with the Tren though. 200-270 a week max. I ran 470 last year and I literally didn't recognise the body in the mirror. Crazy jacked by the day + the bacne to go along with it! So strong a little goes a long way.
Bro I think you way over think things but it's your body and you are entitled to do so. Every time I come off a cycle and go back to TRT I've been lucky everything returns back to normal after a few weeks. I try to take extra time while on TRT and run things like HGH to keep it fun and help with recovery.

Bro I think you way over think things but it's your body and you are entitled to do so. Every time I come off a cycle and go back to TRT I've been lucky everything returns back to normal after a few weeks. I try to take extra time while on TRT and run things like HGH to keep it fun and help with recovery.

LOL that's how it works bro! Being pedantic yes, but I have to be because even the slightest changes affect me hormonally.

Top Bottom