napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Peptide TB-500 experiences?

LeUmas

Hey fellow members!

I've been looking into tb500 for a while due to a bafly inflamed knee tendon thats been bothering me for a good 6-8 months!

Have any one had good experience with this? From what ive learned, it could do magic for injuries such ad mine! Is it worth the money?

My plan is to run 4 or 6mg the first 4 weeks and then 2mg a week until i feel good.

I do also have mk2866 on hand (from sarmsx ofc) but im recovering from a second pct eoth good results and dont wanna gamble, even with slight suppression.

So what do you guys think?

Stats: 25y/o, 225lbs, 6'1", 14% bf, 3 cycles under my belt, no peptide experience, no sarms experience. Work out 7 times a week with good diet

Skickat från min SM-G935F via Tapatalk

Personally.... MK677, collagen protein 10grams daily, yoga/stretching routine before I'd ever go with a peptide.

Personally.... MK677, collagen protein 10grams daily, yoga/stretching routine before I'd ever go with a peptide.
Been trying pretty much everything the last 8 months with doctor prescribed anti-inflamotry meds, supplememts, stretching, rehab etc... the only other thing they recomend is stop training legs, including cardio, for atleast 3 months... and thats not an option yet. Been reading that TB id alot better that hgh in rehards to just healing properties?

TB 500 works very well my friend. I have used it with some good results on shoulders as well as elbow pain...

It is expensive but buy it in bulk (packs of 10) and its not that bad.

:)

Be interested to know how you get on if you try TB500.

Btw, seen this post?

https://www.isarms.com/forums/source-talk/great-peptide-source!!-30911.html?highlight=peptide
Yeah, saw that post a few days ago, but I've got a great and reputable domestic source that isnt all that much more expensive. I'll probably just go with that if i decide to run a cycle of TB! :) gonna get bloods in a week to see where my test level is at, and if its good 4 weeks after pct I'll run TB or MK2866 for my knees :) god result today and my levels are at 960 ng/dl 3 weeks after pct, so its looking good :)

I might even start a log for the people interested in TB500 aswell :)

I would look into Stem Cell therapy. Works miracles brother
I'm afraid that's not avaliable where I live, atleast to my knowlage... live in Sweden btw! But might look into it as money wont be a problem at this point. Anything to gett well att this point, before I end up tearing something!

TB 500 works very well my friend. I have used it with some good results on shoulders as well as elbow pain...

It is expensive but buy it in bulk (packs of 10) and its not that bad.

:)
Got a domestic source that sells 2mg for aprox. 40 dollars. Would rather pay abit more to guarantee delivery and quality :)

Yeah, saw that post a few days ago, but I've got a great and reputable domestic source that isnt all that much more expensive. I'll probably just go with that if i decide to run a cycle of TB! :) gonna get bloods in a week to see where my test level is at, and if its good 4 weeks after pct I'll run TB or MK2866 for my knees :) god result today and my levels are at 960 ng/dl 3 weeks after pct, so its looking good :)

I might even start a log for the people interested in TB500 aswell :)

Running a log is a great idea imo.

i can tell you this... ive used everything you can think of for healing... i liked tb, i definitely did but its not comparable to healing as mk2866 is... its just not... does it work, yes, it does, for sure... its just not nearly as strong and carries no other real benefit where 2866 carries many, and 677 carries even more

i can tell you this... ive used everything you can think of for healing... i liked tb, i definitely did but its not comparable to healing as mk2866 is... its just not... does it work, yes, it does, for sure... its just not nearly as strong and carries no other real benefit where 2866 carries many, and 677 carries even more

Very good info bro! Thank you!!

Great to hear from you! Correct me if im wrong, mk667 acts similair as HGH right? And i know that its great for recovery and all, but after doing research the only conclusion i can draw ia that TB500 is better in my specific case? Could TB and MK2866 be combined perhaps?

Great to hear from you! Correct me if im wrong, mk667 acts similair as HGH right? And i know that its great for recovery and all, but after doing research the only conclusion i can draw ia that TB500 is better in my specific case? Could TB and MK2866 be combined perhaps?

in certain ways, yes, it does... that does not mean it is entirely the same... you can stack any of them together bro

Top Bottom