napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

PurplePanda

aaahoot

Has anyone here had any experience with PurplePanda Labs? Heard both good and bad shit about them. Some swear thst their products are good to go while some claim bunk. The prices are really good too.

Has anyone here had any experience with PurplePanda Labs? Heard both good and bad shit about them. Some swear thst their products are good to go while some claim bunk. The prices are really good too.

curious?.. why would you even ask about some lab that you don't see on here supported by the intellectual and faithful followers of this site?.......I mean there is a reason this site is full of top notch reps and Admin personnel.........they will lead you to the right place.........I never try to say negative things about any lab......but do the homework........read the reviews on here......it is a VERY HIGHLY TRUSTED site........if the great personnel on here don't encourage/support/ or recommend it.........there you go !!!

Good luck

I understand, but my personal friends have used it and like it so i'm merely asking if anyone has used it. Cheers

Yes there are recommended sources here which are GTG. I have used a few both domestic and overseas. However just because a source is not listed here does NOT mean it is not a GTG option.

Although I visit this board I am active others as well. These other boards have good sources as does ISARMS.

As far as Purple Panda they are GTG in my book.

Just because the personnel here do not support or recommend a source means nothing unless said personnel can point to an issue.

I have used them and was happy with the products.

Their domestic side is currently being upgraded but should be on line any day.

I did have an issue with a domestic order and the rep bent over backward to fix the problem

They offer raws, peptides, orals , ancillaries etc.

Check your PM for rep information

Last edited:
Top Bottom