napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Growth Hormone Cycle

avergots

Hey Guys, I have been meaning to start taking HGH. I am 35 years old. 6'2" - 190lbs at 12 % body fat.

I am planning on running 4IU's per day. What I wanted to know is do I need to take anything else with the HGH for safety/health reasons?

I have read people taking alpha linolenic acid with it for preventing insulin resistance 300mg/day - is this true?

Additionally, I see people taking T3 with HGH - again is this required?

Or all I need to take is the HGH and thats it? No too sure.

I am totally new to this so any help would be appreciated.

Best regards

Do you plan on taking ass in combination with hgh?

I would plan on making hgh something consistent for at least 6 months to see results bro. You will be able to tell a huge body composition change during this time. It's a game changer and you will not want to come off.

No I will just take the HGH. Do I need to take anything else along with it for safety? - as I mentioned in the original question?

Thanks

Fat loss is my main goal - in addition to maintaining or building muscle mass
You can start with 2ius and slowly work your way up to 4ius. Don't start with 4ius that's just asking for trouble. Fat loss takes months with HGH you could probably achieve the same amount of fat loss with nutrition and diet. HGH should be used in conjunction with AAS for your goals unless you're using it for anti aging purposes and your not at that age yet. 4ius of HGH alone will not cause any significant muscle growth except maybe a couple pounds.

2-4 ius of HGH the benefits will be recovery, better sleep, fat loss, healing, skin rejuvenation, energy, possible libido increase.

You can start with 2ius and slowly work your way up to 4ius. Don't start with 4ius that's just asking for trouble. Fat loss takes months with HGH you could probably achieve the same amount of fat loss with nutrition and diet. HGH should be used in conjunction with AAS for your goals unless you're using it for anti aging purposes and your not at that age yet. 4ius of HGH alone will not cause any significant muscle growth except maybe a couple pounds.

2-4 ius of HGH the benefits will be recovery, better sleep, fat loss, healing, skin rejuvenation, energy, possible libido increase.

He's right on the money with this. Mornings upon waking should be your injection time.

Something to keep in mind, brand of hgh would influence dosing i.e. Pharma v Chinese, 2iu pharma maybe = 4iu Chinese. People tend to see effects 4-6 month mark

Frag157 peptide is the fat loss part of hgh and might work out cheaper for you. Again need to dose at right time of day, tied into exercise and meal times

I have been down to 7% bf but found it hard to maintain (without any drugs - naturally) - wanted the HGH to help be stay below 10% with a bit more ease. Additionally, the myriad of benefits from HGH as you mentioned are also something I want (not just for fat loss).

Something to keep in mind, brand of hgh would influence dosing i.e. Pharma v Chinese, 2iu pharma maybe = 4iu Chinese. People tend to see effects 4-6 month mark

Frag157 peptide is the fat loss part of hgh and might work out cheaper for you. Again need to dose at right time of day, tied into exercise and meal times

Thanks for the distinction between the Pharma Vs Chinese - I am thinking of purchasing hygetropin a I have heard good feedback from it. Any suggestions?

Thanks for the distinction between Pharma Vs Chinese - do you have a brand to suggest?

Thanks
I personally think Chinese is a good way to get your feet wet. It's affordable and you can see how your body responds. Spend a fortune on high quality pharma grade and you don't respond well to the sides you're probably not gonna be too happy. That's just my opinion.

Top Bottom