napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Tren Diary Cbbram

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

cbbram00

Tren first timer...popped my Tren cherry. This will be more of my experience shared than a log. Gonna shoot for 8 weeks. Just pinned Platinum Biotech TDT Rapid in the left glute. (1/2 cc) It's a blend of Tren A, Mast P, Test P 100mg each. I was really nervous about Tren cough but nothing happened. Getting ready to hit the gym.

For anyone that doesn't know me this is my 8th cycle and I've ran Ment 3 times already so I have a general idea of what to expect.

So basically I'm starting with 50mg eod of each compound. I figured that was a good starting dose.

Keep us updated bro. I'm curious what you think of Tren. Everybody seems to either love it or hate it

Tren cough comes from pinning to fast.

Pinning tren is like banging chicks, slide it in slowly and take your time...and you won't have negative repercussions.

I love Tren reason is I get minimal sides and my body reacts great to it but that is just me. Good luck will be following.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok... So about 10 minutes after posting this yesterday I got seriously dizzy and my equilibrium was off. Now I've had this happen before due to allergies so it may have been a coincidence. I laid down for 45 minutes felt better then went to the gym.

I worked out for 90 minutes. Normally my workouts are 45-60 minutes. I felt great. I even had a short conversation with a super hot chick that I never had the confidence to talk to.

I could barely eat my post workout meal. I had to force feed myself most of it. I wasn't even thirsty for the large tea I usually guzzle down after.

I took a Melatonin for bed but I still had trouble sleeping. I did sleep but I woke up more than usual. No night sweats yet.

I know nothing has really kicked in but I realize how powerful Tren is already from just hours after pinning.

I feel calmer than usual this morning. But I feel like I could snap easily. Gonna try to stay on top of that. I'm sure it will settle down after things normalize.

On a side note I appreciate all the feedback from everyone and the support.

Tren cough comes from pinning to fast.

Pinning tren is like banging chicks, slide it in slowly and take your time...and you won't have negative repercussions.
Thanks for the tip. I usually pin really slow anyways so I should be good hopefully.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom