napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

The TX Army (operation Evo takedown)

Red 6 this is Wolf 1-7 over! Wolf 1-7 is in overwatch positon over. Waiting on further Instructions, Wolf 1-7 out. That's how you conduct Singar operations boys. I control the fucking Frequency hop master.

They have beefed up security! Clearly we must be stealthier. If you make an alter actually get a couple good posts in. Make an intro.

We must silently wait for the guard to be let down....

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

But isn't that why they take n2guard? So they're always guarded

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Red 6 this is Wolf 1-7 over! Wolf 1-7 is in overwatch positon over. Waiting on further Instructions, Wolf 1-7 out. That's how you conduct Singar operations boys. I control the fucking Frequency hop master.
Hahahahahaha hell yes!
My fellow ninjas, forum special forces if you will....

This is a thread dedicated to operation Evo Takedown

I will he spending the remainder of my days at evo causing subtle chaos where I can. If you are interested in joining the movment, please use this thread freely to help the cause. We want our brothers from evo to realize what's happening before it's to late and they fall victim to the evil evo.

Inactive profiles, secondary users, pissed off evo memebers, those who do not stand for bullshit!!!! Help me raise some hell!

Share your stories of destruction. Share your stories of evo bullshit!!!

Operation Evo take down comenses....

21 your still over there arnt you?

watch out theres bears about

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1443809912323.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1443809912323.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 26
  • uploadfromtaptalk1443809934464.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1443809934464.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 26
Nah just retired bro, 20 years in the Infantry 3 Iraq tours and 2 Afghanistan, I'm phucking done. But old smoke got a couple missions left in him.
Nice bro. Well in all seriousness thank you for what you've done.

I always wished I could have joined. Still can I guess but last time I walked in that office at 275 pretty shredded and they laughed me outta there lol. They knew what was going on. Lol

Nice bro. Well in all seriousness thank you for what you've done.

I always wished I could have joined. Still can I guess but last time I walked in that office at 275 pretty shredded and they laughed me outta there lol. They knew what was going on. Lol

Yeah the Military isn't really the military anymore, not to get political but its more of a political social experiment. More power point persentations on sexual assault and sensitivity training then actual Military training. Crap changed a lot since 2008. It was time for me to move on, like Gunny Highway I was a relic of the past no room in todays Military for me. Social issues got in the way of the art of killing.

They have beefed up security! Clearly we must be stealthier. If you make an alter actually get a couple good posts in. Make an intro.

We must silently wait for the guard to be let down....

Exactly, you have to get to know them and let them trust you a bit and then you attack.

Nvm man down. I think they got me again. They either blocked me completely from being able to access the site or the site is currently having problems.

My fellow ninjas, forum special forces if you will....

This is a thread dedicated to operation Evo Takedown

I will he spending the remainder of my days at evo causing subtle chaos where I can. If you are interested in joining the movment, please use this thread freely to help the cause. We want our brothers from evo to realize what's happening before it's to late and they fall victim to the evil evo.

Inactive profiles, secondary users, pissed off evo memebers, those who do not stand for bullshit!!!! Help me raise some hell!

Share your stories of destruction. Share your stories of evo bullshit!!!

Operation Evo take down comenses....

the #1 takedown operation needs to be to simply destroy the BERD PHARMA steriod scandal they got going over there.That is the most harmful thing going at the moment for everyone.Lying to people about illegal substances they inject into their body CANNOT be tolerated and ALL steriods boards must join together to stop this scam, regardless if the boards have hard feelings towards each other.We must all join together to stop this! and put traffic and other disagreements aside for the time being !

This is down right dangerous and they think they above all of us and can pull it off

the #1 takedown operation needs to be to simply destroy the BERD PHARMA steriod scandal they got going over there.That is the most harmful thing going at the moment for everyone.Lying to people about illegal substances they inject into their body CANNOT be tolerated and ALL steriods boards must join together to stop this scam, regardless if the boards have hard feelings towards each other.

This is down right dangerous and they think they above all of us and can pull it off
f575aed9847cdb81f5ccf4fcefddf2f8.jpg

Top Bottom