napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Deca during cruise

C

cbbram00

Does anyone cruise on deca? I'm 45 and I tell you what... My fricken joints are a hindrance... I just took a week off from lifting and did cardio only and it did help but the pain is still there. I thought my estrogen was low but my bloods revealed not the case. Another option I've heard is MK (sarms).

I'm rapping up my cycle (blast) and about to cruise and considering options for joint pain. I'm definitely considering deca or npp next cycle.

I've heard of it being done before. Just make sure it's a super low dose (100mg a week should suffice). This way you should get the benefits to your joints without the build up of prolactin.

I've heard of it being done before. Just make sure it's a super low dose (100mg a week should suffice). This way you should get the benefits to your joints without the build up of prolactin.
Thanks!

Yeah my research says that dosage is about average... Just want to know if you guys have any experience with this or any suggestions

Thanks!

Yeah my research says that dosage is about average... Just want to know if you guys have any experience with this or any suggestions

I know Dylan is going to be running some deca as part of his cruise. Maybe he'll chime in!

Yeah in my younger days I never had to worry about this kind of stuff but nowadays the body needs a little extra help... Lol

I just started Deca/test cruise on my 3rd week should have some feedback on it in about 2-3 weeks. I'm 47 and on a really tough job so I'll know if it's working ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just started Deca/test cruise on my 3rd week should have some feedback on it in about 2-3 weeks. I'm 47 and on a really tough job so I'll know if it's working ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What's your dosages?

Ostarine has been a tremendous help to my joints. Coupled with Super Cissus and I noticed a big difference.

Dylan will let you know regarding Deca as he just started earlier this week

Ostarine has been a tremendous help to my joints. Coupled with Super Cissus and I noticed a big difference.

Dylan will let you know regarding Deca as he just started earlier this week
Hmmm... Very interesting!

Deca is probably going to work better, but I have shoulder and knee challenges and that combo has served me well

Deca is probably going to work better, but I have shoulder and knee challenges and that combo has served me well

DECA does not heal anything, its a cover up sort of band aid fix. But ostarine definitely has true healing effects. When you use DECA it will allow you to have pain free joints but that can either be good or bad, you could actually hurt yourself further thinking there is no injury and pushing the limit

DECA does not heal anything, its a cover up sort of band aid fix. But ostarine definitely has true healing effects. When you use DECA it will allow you to have pain free joints but that can either be good or bad, you could actually hurt yourself further thinking there is no injury and pushing the limit
Gotcha... I'll keep that in mind... I've been considering SARMS also... I just want to know who has cruised with deca

I personally don't mess with Deca.. But I know allot of guys who use it in that regard. Ostarine has done wonders for me over the years

I personally don't mess with Deca.. But I know allot of guys who use it in that regard. Ostarine has done wonders for me over the years
I've heard a lot of good things about Ostarine... At my age I should probably start implementing as much as possible

I have used deca several times, you will have to be careful because it will make any joint pain dissipate giving the illusion that the injury has subsided

Ostarine on the other hand i have used from pure essence that stuff made an old shoulder injury i had feel new great, this was months ago for me. So i am optimistic that it has worked, it has not reverted back as of yet

Top Bottom