napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

LOW Testosterone RECOVERY Assistance

barjarts

Before I start I wasn't aware too much of your internet presence at the time, if you have the time I'd just like some advice. And sorry for the long story I'd rather get all the details in, also I was only just recently made aware that the cause for me feeling crappy and not being able to get the results I used to was because of low testosterone.

Hi Dylan I'm 21, 5"9 and 150lbs currently and live in Scotland, UK. A couple of weeks ago I got a blood test done to check my health as I was feeling crap (originally I intended to start a test e only cycle but opted to put health as a priority) and when I got my results in my testosterone level flagged up at 4.8 and I was told it should be between 9.5 and 31. This was 2 weeks after I'd finished my 9 weeks cut with a progressively low fat diet just to mention. Sorry this seems all over the place I'm trying to minimize the story as best as possible, let me start from the beginning.

Last year on the 9th of April 2016 I competed at my first bodybuilding competition steroid free and had to go to extreme lengths to get as lean as possible which I did however with an unreliable coach guiding me I ended up putting on too much fat through undisciplined eating and a dirty bulk which followed soon after for about 8 weeks.

This really messed with my mind and all I wanted to do was to get lean again so I rashly decided to go on a VERY low calorie KETO diet along with an Anavar only 50mg per day cycle for just over 10 weeks followed by PCT with nolvadex only (I did a tonne of research on this before hand with constant contradictory points and experiences, I guess this could have been an added factor). I went from 175lbs to 149ish during this period. I was around 140ish at my competition but before I got close to my competition I was around 154lbs lean a looking good.

I thought I would burn off the a majority of the fat while maintaining muscle as I read Anavar was good at doing that, I took it to the extreme though and lost a lot of both. This still didn't cut it for me so I kept cutting until the end of the year not getting as lean as I wanted regardless of what I did and feeling like crap all the same. It got to a point where I said "fuck it" I've gotten too skinny I'm just gonna start lean bulking so I can get back some muscle as I knew I'd lost size.

I lean bulked from January this year until half way through May then I decided I wanted to reach a low bodyfat before starting a bulking steroid cycle as I wasn't getting​ near as good results as I was getting before my competition​. I started another cut about a week after I'd finished bulking which I stopped after 9 weeks because I got to a bodyfat level i was fairly satisfied with along with feeling crappy.

I just wanted to reset, to get lean then steadily bulk to put on lean muscle while controling my bodyfat. Unaware that all my symptoms was due to my testosterone although I did suspect it, I've been feeling like crap for a while now, I haven't been able to get anywhere the results I used to get lean wise or muscle wise. I'm leanish now but smaller than I was before I decided to prep for that competition and have basically wasted the last year bulking and cutting when I should have been trying to recover.

I honestly don't know what to do, I was thinking of just maintaining my physique as best I can so lift heavy, eat around maintenance and add a few cardio days in until I recover and get regular blood tests every 4 weeks although the thought​of doing nothing for who knows how long is really fucking with my head

I decided to come to you because of your vast knowledge base, so what do you think I should do? Would SARMS help, I have arimidex and nolvadex on hand. Do you think my testosterone levels are just being suppressed? Nothing else flagged up apparently, I'll get in contact with the doctor and review it more.

I know I've made mistakes so any assistance you provide would be greatly appreciated. This is affecting me mentally and I just want to get the results I'm training for. And I haven't been able to since my competition last year.

what exactly did your dcotor tell you? with test levels like that, its very difficult to lose fat , build muscle and have any energy whatsoever... they did not recommend trt to you or anything to treat you??? you can try sarms, absolutely... thats by far the safest route... what exactly are you wanting to accomplish?

Hi and thanks for replying. I didn't go to MY doctor, I went to a Clinic for Steroid Users to get my blood drawn and tested on Friday 28th July and got a call 6 days later, the doctor told me everything else came up fine except my testosterone flagged up, she said for me to come back in a couple of months to get it checked again to see where they are at. I'm gonna call her today to see if I can get another test done in about 3 weeks as I've only just finished cutting about 3 weeks ago so I think that may have given a temporary drop reading, been eating at maintenance since then.

I was eating very low fat during my cut as I wanted to maximise my carbs. She told me I'm too young to be medling with this stuff so told me not to try to compensate with other drugs to try and fix anything, I'll see what she replies with and I'll post the blood results here if I can. I'm not feeling super crap ALL the time as I'm eating more but still fairly drained at different parts of the day. Can still get a hard on, wake up with wood, I'm thinking possibly this MAY be a temporary drop that I've just not let recover 100% for over a year now.

I don't always have the energy to train but i do anyway as I've been training for almost 5 years now, since I was 16, I'm very dedicated to my progress but don't have the body for it, 2 years ago I looked my best before I started fully prepping for my comp, look me up on Instagram Froyabjorn_Faibairn. I've been struggling ever since.

I'm gonna arrange an appointment with MY doctor today to arrange an appointment incase I may have to go on TRT as I've been told it could be a long process but I don't want to rush things as that has been the source of my problems since the beginning. I also seem to always have a mild headache on and off which I've noticed. The hard part at times is getting to the gym, when I get in and start training I start to feel a bit good, possibly the temporary test boost though.

At the moment I think I'm just gonna maintain my physique until I get my next results in about 4 weeks incase there is improvement but in the meantime what SARMS and SERMS would you recommend I use if I wanted to safely speed up or boost my testosterone? I'm eating at maintenance now just to maintain my bodyfat and will keep it that way until hormones (hopefully) normalise and decide to start bulking lean. Any advice on what you recommend I should do would be appreciated greatly.

My goals are to maximise muscle gain while minimising fat gain. Throughout my whole fitness journey I've dirty bulked (189lbs being my heaviest) and then fast cut. This has wasted a lot of time in my opinion and probably a factor in my testosterone problem. Honestly I'm nowhere near the physique I wish to achieve but staying leanish by far is a priority for me.

Let us ine what that next bloodwork says. That will tell you a lot on how to proceed

I will do thanks 💪😉 I'm gonna do the smart thing and take things slow and controlled. First time writing in a forum, already replied to Dylan, said it needed to be approved first though. I'll keep things updated on here and thanks a lot for the input.

yes, keep me updated on the bloodwork so i can properly advise you... i dont do guesswork... people that do that end up hurting people in the process...

Thanks, it's why I decided to ask you for this advice and I appreciate it, I'll keep things updated on here and in the meantime take things slow, anything I need till then I'll also post up on here. Till next time then.

Man you made a pile of mistakes there.

Anavar without a test base.
Incomplete PCT

You've got some learning to do

Man you made a pile of mistakes there.

Anavar without a test base.
Incomplete PCT

You've got some learning to do

Yes definitely right there man, thing is I did a tonne of research on the subject before hand, with an overload of contradictory answers I ended up just deciding something. I know now that a test base is always needed, I guess at the time I didn't want to put too many drugs in my system.

For future reference, what would be considered a full complete and optimal PCT? I'm ​always up for learning.

Yes definitely right there man, thing is I did a tonne of research on the subject before hand, with an overload of contradictory answers I ended up just deciding something. I know now that a test base is always needed, I guess at the time I didn't want to put too many drugs in my system.

For future reference, what would be considered a full complete and optimal PCT? I'm ​always up for learning.

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

here is the link to purchase the entire pct stack followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=133

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

here is the link to purchase the entire pct stack followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=133

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

Thanks man, in the future when I do end up deciding to do a cycle I'll be sure to have these in my PCT.

In the meantime​, as my testosterone is recovering how would you recommend I train and eat? I'm eating around maintenance and slightly above right now and training about 5 days mainly strength based with isolation work added. I'm starting to notice I'm feeling better still fairly low energy and recovery is slower. I was gonna try a few things myself but thought I may ask you and the people here with experience for some advice.

As always any advice will be greatly appreciated and I'll get my blood test done near the end of the month so until then I would like to optimize my time as best as possible.

Thanks man, in the future when I do end up deciding to do a cycle I'll be sure to have these in my PCT.

In the meantime​, as my testosterone is recovering how would you recommend I train and eat? I'm eating around maintenance and slightly above right now and training about 5 days mainly strength based with isolation work added. I'm starting to notice I'm feeling better still fairly low energy and recovery is slower. I was gonna try a few things myself but thought I may ask you and the people here with experience for some advice.

As always any advice will be greatly appreciated and I'll get my blood test done near the end of the month so until then I would like to optimize my time as best as possible.

You want to at least be at maintenance or slightly higher when recovering post cycle. Never go into a defecit when recovering

You want to at least be at maintenance or slightly higher when recovering post cycle. Never go into a defecit when recovering

Cheers man, I can say that I'm starting to feel a lot better, not as tired or drained. From your experience what would you recommend is the best way to train while testosterone is slowly climbing in terms of recovery? Any tips you can send my way? Frequency, intensity, volume etc

Cheers man, I can say that I'm starting to feel a lot better, not as tired or drained. From your experience what would you recommend is the best way to train while testosterone is slowly climbing in terms of recovery? Any tips you can send my way? Frequency, intensity, volume etc

Train just as hard and intensely as you did on cycle. Your training should never change, on cycle or off.

yes, keep me updated on the bloodwork so i can properly advise you... i dont do guesswork... people that do that end up hurting people in the process...

Hi Dylan

Just got results back from the doctor that does my blood tests. Got my blood tested again on Friday 25/08/17 and my test has gone up from 4.8 to 8.3 (Free Test 88 to 141) in 4 weeks. Sorry I'm not sure of the units but I'll be getting a paper copy on Monday next week which I'll post here. It's been about 2 weeks since my blood was drawn and I'm feeling even better since then, booked another one for the 29th of this month. Still eating around maintenance and above here and there. Training as if I were trying to build muscle with noticeable strength increases, interesting thing is I look a lot better, bigger and leaner than I did at the end of my cut.

Anyway just thought I'd update you on my current situation, things are looking good, although things are still on the low end I'm fairly positive that it will increase again. Thanks for the assistance so far man.

I'm glad recovery is going well brother. Thank you for stopping in and updating us on everything

Top Bottom