napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Stoa

I have heard just not from here but several places that Stoa was 100% GTG. Sounds like a exceptional value, even better with his discount he is running. I would love to know the feedback on his Stoa Primo as it seems pretty damn cheap.

I have heard just not from here but several places that Stoa was 100% GTG. Sounds like a exceptional value, even better with his discount he is running. I would love to know the feedback on his Stoa Primo as it seems pretty damn cheap.

Hi!

All the Stoa line is great, actually!

Sometimes I had say in public that my intention is to become the Amazon of this sector. It means that I´m not making a lot of benefit of each product but my intention is to sell a lot of volume of each of them.

That´s why you can find some super cheap products in the site: I just want people to buy them, to talk about how great they are even I´m in the limit of the profit.

If you feel like paying double price just let me know and I will charge you this amount, be sure, even I would feel it´s not fair.

Hipocampus.me

Stoas Halo is top notch as well, i pop about 40 mg before my max effort training sessions and the amount of aggression and bite i have is off the chain. Love the stuff and for the price, it just can't be beat.

Top Bottom