napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Suggestion on First Cycle

Ross029

Hey guys, I need your suggestion with my first cycle. I will like to do an oral only cycle as my first cycle. I am 22 years old and I have been training for 4 years now.

My current stats are:

5ft11
165 pounds
14% Body Fat

I have tried to lower my bodyfat lower than 14% but I am having a hard time to get rid of the lower abdomen fat. I am on a calorie deficit and I only eat clean and I exercise my abs three times hardcore per week. I can see my top abs already but the lower ones are not showing. Will you recommend me to bulk up more based on my stats or try to shed that extra bodyfat? Thank you for your time.597d0fe789d32d044bca5d7240fdf8a3.jpg

with your goasl, age and experience i would advise a sarms cycle espeically because you dont want to inject.Sarms are perfect for you.

Under diffferent cirumstances i might advise test only but here sarms fit pefect

Hey guys, I need your suggestion with my first cycle. I will like to do an oral only cycle as my first cycle. I am 22 years old and I have been training for 4 years now.

My current stats are:

5ft11
165 pounds
14% Body Fat

I have tried to lower my bodyfat lower than 14% but I am having a hard time to get rid of the lower abdomen fat. I am on a calorie deficit and I only eat clean and I exercise my abs three times hardcore per week. I can see my top abs already but the lower ones are not showing. Will you recommend me to bulk up more based on my stats or try to shed that extra bodyfat? Thank you for your time.View attachment 1506

welcome to adrenaline rush bro... its great to have you here... let's get right down to your cycle idea here and get it fixed properly so you can start moving in the right direction...

there's a few problems with your thinking here... oral only cycles are not worth the time... the gains you achieve are minimal at best and with what your trying to accomplish AND YOUR AGE all in one, your just not thinking correctly... steroids are not fat burners and you don't need them for what you are aiming for plus your very young and using a steroid at your age is a mistake on its own... you can achieve exactly what your wanting with sarms and you will not have the concerns steroids bring with side effects and effecting your natural growth which is still occurring... i assure you, this is the superior choice, the safest choice AS WELL as the best option for your goals... check oiut my sarms articles at www.pureessencesarms.com and also watch my videos at my youtube channel at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEdmdTa8bTs39ujxQgFa-kw

here is the cycle layout for you

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Thank you for the swift feedback bro. I have few questions regarding that cycle. Is it not too much at once for the first time? Another noob question is what is daa? I cannot seemed to find clomid available in the pureessence online shop nor daa. Are the sarms tablets or drops and can I take multiple sarms at once? I saw multiple doses in the morning, that's the reason I am asking it. Thank you again for your time.

My current stats are:

5ft11
165 pounds
14% Body Fat

I have tried to lower my bodyfat lower than 14% but I am having a hard time to get rid of the lower abdomen fat. I am on a calorie deficit and I only eat clean and I exercise my abs three times hardcore per week. I can see my top abs already but the lower ones are not showing. Will you recommend me to bulk up more based on my stats or try to shed that extra bodyfat? Thank you for your time.View attachment 1506

With your current stats and goals, I have to agree with a Dylan on this. Steroids are not the right answer right now, and I would strongly suggest looking into a sarms stack. I would go with the sarms super stack from pure essence that will help you gain muscle, strength, and endurance while losing bodyfat and increasing hardness and vascularity. You can read more about sarms on the pure essence site, and here is the protocol

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

PCT

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Thank you for the swift feedback bro. I have few questions regarding that cycle. Is it not too much at once for the first time? Another noob question is what is daa? I cannot seemed to find clomid available in the pureessence online shop nor daa. Are the sarms tablets or drops and can I take multiple sarms at once? I saw multiple doses in the morning, that's the reason I am asking it. Thank you again for your time.

Sarms are in liquid form and dosed with a dropper. It's fine and encouraged to run multiple sarms, even with a first cycle of sarms. They have very low to minimal side effects, if any at all, and have great synergy together since all 4 have different types of benefits.

You can get Clomid from many of the sources on this forum

As for DAA, it is D aspartic acid,many can be found at virtually any online supplement retailer. Just google DAA and you'll find many places to get it cheap

Thank you for the swift feedback bro. when you are on sarms, will you recommend a calorie surplus or calorie deficit? How much protein and calories will you recommend me to be one based upon my stats? Thanks again.

Thank you for the swift feedback bro. when you are on sarms, will you recommend a calorie surplus or calorie deficit? How much protein and calories will you recommend me to be one based upon my stats? Thanks again.

It really depends on your goals as to where to set your calories. If you are more concerned with fat loss, eat at a slight deficit. If you want more muscle and strength gains eat at a surplus. Either way I would keep it to 500 over or under maintenance. In my honest opinion, sarms work wonderfully in a defective, so many times I do that myself while on sarms.

Try to eat at least a gram of protein per pound of body weight up to 1.5g per pound. Total calories is going to vary between people. You could start around 2500 calories per day with low fat and moderate carbs and adjust up or down as needed

Daa is d aspartic acid... i really love the D-Test Powerchews... they taste great, effective and can curb your appetite in the process... here'a a link http://www.hardsupplements.com/post-cycle/test-boost/power-chews-d-test-180ct/

for clomid, pureessence will have it soon but as of now its not in stock... you can pm rickrock for a list to get clomid

sarms are liquid not tablets... yes, you can take multiple at once

The reason its not even close to a heavy first cycle is because they are not steroids... they do not carry the side effects and concern that steroids have and they all shine together... they all bring extremely special characteristics to the table and together as one, they are amazing...

Thank you for the advice. I will like to shed more bodyfat as i'm already on a calorie deficit diet. Can you plan a cutting sarms cycle for me please and will i need pct also? Thanks

Thank you for the advice. I will like to shed more bodyfat as i'm already on a calorie deficit diet. Can you plan a cutting sarms cycle for me please and will i need pct also? Thanks

You can definitely go with the triple stack here...

1-12 Ostarine 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…

9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

Clomid 25/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

I'm gong to respectfully disagree with Dylan and Rick this time.

At your age, yea you haven't hit your genetic limit but nobody does before taking steroids. If you were 20 or younger, I'd be agreeing with them. Nobody under 21 should ever touch steroids.

I also very strongly disagree with Dylan about his comment stating that oral only cycles aren't worth the time and come with minimal gains. That's simply not true...for beginners. For those advanced with tons of gains, an oral only cycle is total shit.

1st, oral steroids that are suitable for first timers have significant amounts of history of use and medical research.

2nd, they are much cheaper and much more effective than SARMS.

3rd, you are 22, you are old enough to use steroids.

4, personally my first cycle was an oral only at 23 years old and I made HUGE gains and kept all of them, while leaning out slightly.

Take my suggestions, for what it is, but a very sold first cycle is this for an oral only cycle:

30mg anavar and 30mg Tbol daily for 6 weeks split up in 3 doses spaced roughly 8 hours apart.

I gained 20lbs and 30% increase in strength in those 6 weeks. Diet was perfect every day though.

It's a very effective and synergistic combo without the worries of estrogen related side effects due to aromatization.

It's mild on the body, and big on the muscle gains.

If you want my more honest opinion, don't be a pussy and inject testosterone at 500mg weekly for 12 weeks for a first cycle. Highly effective, very safe, but does require estrogen control and a full pct regimen.

Also, NY ROBO has a point. At your height and weight, you need to have more discipline in your diet and more effective/efficient workouts. You should easily reach 185lbs at your height with proper diet and training and no extra hormonal aid.

Hey!

I think your stats are saying that you can still make some work on your diet and in your cardio training.

Sometimes people (newbies, most of them) thinks that AAS are magician that transform the body from one day to another and the truth is totally different: you need to push a lot on your training and you need to push a lot more on your diet.

Personally, I wouldn't take any cycle until my body fat will be under 11% but if you prefer not to listen to me, I would help my diet and my cardio work with a pyramidal clenbuterol cycle (3 weeks) and after one week resting I would check for a cycle with Oxandrolone and Stanozolol. If you continue with your idea, you can find some beginners cycles here: http://www.hipocampus.me/index.php?route=product/category&path=71_72

To finish, let me remind you some small but important tips:

1.- Never take an oral cycle for more than 6 weeks.
2.- Use Liv 52 or any other liver protector.
3.- Do not forget your PCT!

Take care and keep us all posted about your decision! I´m sure most of us will be more than happy to help you with your first cycle (if you consider you need to take it now :p)

Hipocampus.me

I'm gong to respectfully disagree with Dylan and Rick this time.

At your age, yea you haven't hit your genetic limit but nobody does before taking steroids. If you were 20 or younger, I'd be agreeing with them. Nobody under 21 should ever touch steroids.

I also very strongly disagree with Dylan about his comment stating that oral only cycles aren't worth the time and come with minimal gains. That's simply not true...for beginners. For those advanced with tons of gains, an oral only cycle is total shit.

1st, oral steroids that are suitable for first timers have significant amounts of history of use and medical research.

2nd, they are much cheaper and much more effective than SARMS.

3rd, you are 22, you are old enough to use steroids.

4, personally my first cycle was an oral only at 23 years old and I made HUGE gains and kept all of them, while leaning out slightly.

Take my suggestions, for what it is, but a very sold first cycle is this for an oral only cycle:

30mg anavar and 30mg Tbol daily for 6 weeks split up in 3 doses spaced roughly 8 hours apart.

I gained 20lbs and 30% increase in strength in those 6 weeks. Diet was perfect every day though.

It's a very effective and synergistic combo without the worries of estrogen related side effects due to aromatization.

It's mild on the body, and big on the muscle gains.

If you want my more honest opinion, don't be a pussy and inject testosterone at 500mg weekly for 12 weeks for a first cycle. Highly effective, very safe, but does require estrogen control and a full pct regimen.

Also, NY ROBO has a point. At your height and weight, you need to have more discipline in your diet and more effective/efficient workouts. You should easily reach 185lbs at your height with proper diet and training and no extra hormonal aid.

Test is king, it should be always be ran with any cycle. The male body isn't done growing until about 25, so I will have to disagree with you. Don't screw with your body while its in its natural growth stage. Its putting the finishing touches on its ultimate design. Throw in Sarms its not AAS but its also not Creatine either. I love Sarms

And 500ml a week of test on somebody who hasn't been injecting before is way overboard. Use the least amount of AAS to get the job done at 250 to 300 the kid would grow like a weed and at a appropriate speed. More doesent always mean better.

Top Bottom