napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Test with Oral!

21infantry

Whats the reason to run Test with a Oral. Is it because the suppression of natural test? Was doing a little research and I keep on hearing to run low doses of test with the Oral. But run higher doses of test with injectables. What is the reason for that.
Thanks

Are u asking a out oral caps of test or running like dbol or anavar with testosterone?

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Generally. Using dbol w test. Is as a kick start. Im really not a fan as its fake gains. Just water gain makes u look fuller and some strength. I prefer var. and then you would run winny at the end as a cutter b

PHURIOUS PHARMA

one of the main reasons to kickstart your cycle is because when you run a long ester like cypionate or enanthate, it takes a good 3-4 weeks to really feel it or see much from it.. its building in your system and it working but it takes much longer as opposed to propionate when your seeing it quickly... the kickstart really enhances your feeling and progress from the jump... when you run an oral on the back end, its more of a cutting and hardening compound like winstrol or anavar... this allows to really solidify, clean up and add to your hard earned gains throughout the cycle...

21infantry said:
Whats the reason to run Test with a Oral. Is it because the suppression of natural test? Was doing a little research and I keep on hearing to run low doses of test with the Oral. But run higher doses of test with injectables. What is the reason for that.
Thanks

I think everyone might be a little confused on what you are asking. It sounds to me like you are asking why people run test with an oral, instead of just the oral by itself if I understand you correctly.

There are a few reasons for this. Yes, you are correct that it has a lot to do with shutdown. It's the same reason we always use test as a base for any cycle regardless of if it is oral or injectable. Without test, people often lose libido, motivation, energy, feel lethargic, etc. it's the same type of feeling you get when you have low T, which is NOT FUN let me tell you.

The only thing I would recommend running without test would be a sarms cycle because you obviously won't be impacted on shutdown like any AAS cycle will do to you.

RickRock said:
21infantry said:
Thanks

I think everyone might be a little confused on what you are asking. It sounds to me like you are asking why people run test with an oral, instead of just the oral by itself if I understand you correctly.

There are a few reasons for this. Yes, you are correct that it has a lot to do with shutdown. It's the same reason we always use test as a base for any cycle regardless of if it is oral or injectable. Without test, people often lose libido, motivation, energy, feel lethargic, etc. it's the same type of feeling you get when you have low T, which is NOT FUN let me tell you.

The only thing I would recommend running without test would be a sarms cycle because you obviously won't be impacted on shutdown like any AAS cycle will do to you.

I think that this answers what you asked. So if we did not use test as a base we may become limp dicked! So test is best means that it is a very good steroid and keeps you from impotence. This then allows you to use other combos wheter it be an injectable or oral. So in the case of winny it has its own unique benefits, such as a harder look, with a little more strength and vascularity. So the test will let us obtain other qualities from other aas without the sexual sides. Deca is well known for "Deca Dick" when used on its own. So it works out well to have a test base and then either an oral or another injectable

drb_iac said:
RickRock said:
21infantry said:
Thanks

I think that this answers what you asked. So if we did not use test as a base we may become limp dicked! So test is best means that it is a very good steroid and keeps you from impotence. This then allows you to use other combos wheter it be an injectable or oral. So in the case of winny it has its own unique benefits, such as a harder look, with a little more strength and vascularity. So the test will let us obtain other qualities from other aas without the sexual sides. Deca is well known for "Deca Dick" when used on its own. So it works out well to have a test base and then either an oral or another injectable

well said bro... i hate to see any cycle ran without test... its the base of everything... it does not have to be ran at extreme doses but it needs to be there...

Top Bottom