napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Ramadan and fasting?

blackkons

Hello guys, you probably have an idea that Muslim people fast during the month of Ramadan.

So I wanna ask what is the best possible plan for this month as I still need to train and eat.

Fasting starts from around 4am till 7pm.

I am on my last week of PCT and will stop steroids for a while till I get my mind set right maybe. And gonna do a blood test for everything to make sure things went well.

But what can I do to organize my food and calorie intake? And what kind of workouts would be favorable during this month? And when should I train? Things like that

I'm 23yrs old and 150 pounds(lost weight during Pct) 173cm tall

Any ideas, hints and advice?

We are prodomatly Christian here. we don't do Ramadan. what's more important, your fast of vanity of muscle?
But I will happy to talk to u about our Lord and savior Jesus Christ.

Get your total macros in 8-12 P.M.…eat 3000 calories in one hour if you want.
That or lose the religion bullshit…and get big

Last edited:
Hello guys, you probably have an idea that Muslim people fast during the month of Ramadan.

So I wanna ask what is the best possible plan for this month as I still need to train and eat.

I am on my last week of PCT and will stop steroids for a while till I get my mind set right maybe. And gonna do a blood test for everything to make sure things went well.

But what can I do to organize my food and calorie intake? And what kind of workouts would be favorable during this month? And when should I train? Things like that

You're asking a legit question, however being your age and current body weight, you're going about it ALL WRONG. Your answer is simple enough if you have to not eat during certain periods adjust your training times to right before you can eat, feed and feed hardcore soon as you can eat. Your chosen faith shouldn't be a detractor from personal goals, but perhaps a motivator. I'm a Christian, however, I've spent enough time in the Middle East to know that your weight issues probably stem from your diet if you eat traditional foods. You're really young- but it's your body and life, you're also extremely underweight. I recommended a cycle to someone with a bad ass trainer... they weighed 155 pounds, they're now 185 ten weeks into a 12 week cycle. Apparently your training and diet are lacking.

I would not do a cycle yet man. One, your age is still a bit off. Two, I weigh in at 180 pounds and I am 6 cm shorter than you are. And I am not ''big'' at all. So I suggest maybe doing SARMs to get your feet wet and grow some more pounds, because 150 is damn low...

Actually... all your doing is intermittent fasting.. not a big deal... eat your caloric intake 7pm to the time you fall asleep Bro.... not sure why they say ramadan is a forty day fast... a forty day fast would be just having water for 40 days...

excuse me sir.jpg

LOL.

Anyways, I'd suggest scraping any cycle or idea of a cycle you have, focus on seriously packing in the calories from 7:01pm-3:59am and adjust accordingly, focusing on building a foundation that is sound.

Good luck bro.

eat your normal macros...spread out into many small meals during none fasting hours
DO NOT TRAIN DURING FASTING HOURS....the inability to drink water would be seriously dangerous...if you can't re-hydrate don't work out...wait until after 7pm
do not break your fast with the traditional high sugar content snacks..ie dates....break fast with a normal meal including complex carbs

You'd just structure your meals during the time you aren't fasting...not much different than intermittent fasting to be honest.

As for training is try to structure it during your meal period where you can eat before and especially after training

We are prodomatly Christian here. we don't do Ramadan. what's more important, your fast of vanity of muscle?
But I will happy to talk to u about our Lord and savior Jesus Christ.
Lmfao!!!

Hey OP, my bro your religious fast literally means nothing in the house of gains. It wont make a difference if you fast or not, what time you eat, what time you train, it doesnt matter at all and for 1 week will make no difference.

Your ramadon isnt even a real fast my dude (no offense) it is only a 15 hour fast....most bodybuilders/gym goers who do fasting participate in 16-20 fasts...16 hours is the LOW end, as in the bare minimum or it isnt even considered a fast. 14-15 hours is like skipping breakfast but eating lunch afterwards and thats not really fasting my man.

Actually... all your doing is intermittent fasting.. not a big deal... eat your caloric intake 7pm to the time you fall asleep Bro.... not sure why they say ramadan is a forty day fast... a forty day fast would be just having water for 40 days...
Yea it certainly isnt IMO

I can appreciate the jokes, but as someone who has been in hostile areas and been in actual and frequent combat I think we are best reminded that the OP here came to us asking a genuine question about weight training and nutrition. I'm sure he has thick skin, but this forum is not a place where we pitch religion, or bash others faith. I think that if I can abstain from the jokes we all can since I'm one of few who have actually fought against, killed and had some try to kill me by way of bullet, RPG, mortar, IED, EFP and rocket attack. I totally get it a few morons make an entire religion look bad. Just remember that when we differentiate the finer details of everything WE ARE ALL THE SAME. Except I'm excessively handsome and CMB is secretly my rainbow life partner. We're not gay, we just hug a lot while undressed and fall asleep without clothes on... erect.

Speaking of rainbows..I have a lil tid bit you might want to pass to your boys over seas..I think they didn't study some pertinent information..you know, that all explosives n munitions of any kind whether it be just a bullet,or tnt,dynamite,c4, plastic explosives ect all carry 2 important ingredients..one being glycerine. the other being gelatin..both are made by pig. so all the extremists who thought blowing themselves up got 72 virgin's...well not really considering pork products ripped through thier body during ignition..therefore they went straight to Hell..makes a good conversation peice during bingo night at the mosque

I can appreciate the jokes, but as someone who has been in hostile areas and been in actual and frequent combat I think we are best reminded that the OP here came to us asking a genuine question about weight training and nutrition. I'm sure he has thick skin, but this forum is not a place where we pitch religion, or bash others faith. I think that if I can abstain from the jokes we all can since I'm one of few who have actually fought against, killed and had some try to kill me by way of bullet, RPG, mortar, IED, EFP and rocket attack. I totally get it a few morons make an entire religion look bad. Just remember that when we differentiate the finer details of everything WE ARE ALL THE SAME. Except I'm excessively handsome and CMB is secretly my rainbow life partner. We're not gay, we just hug a lot while undressed and fall asleep without clothes on... erect.

From the sublime to the ridiculous......keep it up 44!

Top Bottom