napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Venting : bank card hijacked

Taxed77

Some how some way, i got cleaned out dry, from someone acquiring my bank card info. Purchases looked legit to bank, online stores like target. Wal-Mart and Amazon. Almost $2200 grabbed, for the week or mortgage and both car notes are due. Had to go to the bank and present all my mobile devices and ip addresses to the places i visited on regular trips. Hours later i get out with filing number i had to give to those company's i was scheduled to make payments on.

These jack offs find any loop hole to scan money to make profit so they dint have to earn it for themselves. I had to request overtime to get extra money to cover monetary meds until i get refunded. Luckily my employer understood and actually helped thru this.

Fucking frustrating to say the least

That's why I stay broke. You can't steal money that's not there. Haha, just kidding.
Bro, that fucking sucks donkey dick. Sorry to hear that. Hopefully it all gets sorted quickly and things resume as normal. Really wishing they catch the douche.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Happened to me in January-- they bought over 5k in Tv's and appliances. I didnt even know it until I got an offer for extended service contract on the new TV they had purchased at HH Gregg.

Happened to me in January-- they bought over 5k in Tv's and appliances. I didnt even know it until I got an offer for extended service contract on the new TV they had purchased at HH Gregg.

Me too. Small everyday stuff from target and Wal-Mart, then big screen and surround sound off Amazon. Cash transactions only from now on for me

What a drag. Some days I just hate people so bad.
My brother sent me an Amazon gift card by email from Amazon's web site. 24 hours later no gift card in my email. He logs on amazon or his email or whatever and gets message of "suspicious activity in account"
WOW!!! It turned all right he updated password etc. and got a refund. He buys another and I receive it.
It's messed up. In some cases people buy the e card on amazon the person receives it but it was already spent.

Some how some way, i got cleaned out dry, from someone acquiring my bank card info. Purchases looked legit to bank, online stores like target. Wal-Mart and Amazon. Almost $2200 grabbed, for the week or mortgage and both car notes are due. Had to go to the bank and present all my mobile devices and ip addresses to the places i visited on regular trips. Hours later i get out with filing number i had to give to those company's i was scheduled to make payments on.

These jack offs find any loop hole to scan money to make profit so they dint have to earn it for themselves. I had to request overtime to get extra money to cover monetary meds until i get refunded. Luckily my employer understood and actually helped thru this.

Fucking frustrating to say the least

I hate thieves. I truly believe if you steal you should get a couple of fingers cut off. You''ll see how quick people stop stealing. Or public lashings!

Was it a debit card? Those cards are the easiest to obtain money from.

Happened to my wife last week before we went out of state. Charges made in AUS, SING, local as well. My wife was pissed. Personally I hate that the banks don't issue out sleeves for cards that prevent this type of shit.

Hope this makes you feel a lil better: https://youtu.be/EG0wQRsXLi4

Top Bottom