napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Question about Using Aromasin during Cycle vs. PCT

Nic

Hello friends,

Being new to SARMS, I have a question about the use of AI during/after cycle.

I'm planning a stack of MK-677 and Ostarine (MK-2866). Most likely an 8 week cycle of Ostarine, and at least 6 months on Mk-677.
I'm kind of nervous about the potential estrogen side-effects of Ostarine. So clearly a Mini PCT is recommended (the sarmsx mini PCT looks good).

My question: what if you run the Aromasin *during* cycle (as opposed to PCT), such as the last 4 weeks of the 8 week cycle? What are the pros and cons of this approach? And then *no* AI during the formal PCT (just cardarine, clomid, etc)...

Thanks!

there are no estrogen side effects with any sarm so im not sure what you are nervous about and i have clearly told you before that 8 weeks is not a full cycle... its just peaking at 8 weeks... that makes no sense... if you want to run aromasin you can but if you overdo it with something that does not even convert to estrogen THEN you are going to have bigger issues... if you do use it then just use HALF a dropper every other day but its not necessary whatsoever

Thank you, Sir. Yes, you did advise the 12 week cycle.

I understand the essence of your answer. Thank you, this is much appreciated. I do want to clarify the side-effect issue. Having read lots of Ostarine user experiences (in forums/blogs/videos), I've noted some people do experience the nipple sensitivity etc... maybe the prolactin (1%) folks. These people claim that they followed the recommended dosages...and are just sensitive--hence the need the for the AI. They also report modest (not bad, but a little bit) suppression. Is this a fair statement?

Thank you, Sir. Yes, you did advise the 12 week cycle.

I understand the essence of your answer. Thank you, this is much appreciated. I do want to clarify the side-effect issue. Having read lots of Ostarine user experiences (in forums/blogs/videos), I've noted some people do experience the nipple sensitivity etc... maybe the prolactin (1%) folks. These people claim that they followed the recommended dosages...and are just sensitive--hence the need the for the AI. They also report modest (not bad, but a little bit) suppression. Is this a fair statement?
the estrogen issue has generally occurred with misdosing bro... i know this firsthand and some THINK they are using sarms and truly are not... ANYTHING is possible and i always say, i dont give a shit what you are running, you should always have aromasin on hand but it should not be necessary... i gave you the protocol if you are intent on using it and ive said time and time and time and time again that yes, it has minimal suppression... its not like i dont say that in everything i put out there...

There's really no need to overthink it. As Dylan said, just have an AI on hand, but it would be extremely rare that you would need even a low dose at all.

A lot of the people experiencing these estrogen side effects are not running actual legit Ostarine and actually on a prohormone

Top Bottom