napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

HELP PLEASE (steroids Use & PCT)

zartols

Dear Dylan,
How are you? First of all man GOD BLESS you, you provide so much important info for beginners like me thank you. Now moving to my question.
I am planning on using steroids for the 1st time in my life. To be honest i am scared as hell because on net I see a lot of bad reputation about steroids and their side effects.

My trainer want me to use DECA DURABOLIN and TESTOSTERONE ENANTHATE
The amount he told me that i should use is 100mg Deca and 250mg of TE. No dianabol or other stuff as he say it more of a water retaining tablet so we should get clean gains.

He said in
1st week Monday Thursday
100mg deca 200mg TE

( if no side effect or reaction is found he said we will increase the dose)
2nd week Monday Wednesday Friday Sunday
100mg deca 200mg TE 100mg deca 200mg TE

This will continue till the 8th week.

My 1st question is should we taper them off slowly of just continue same from 2nd to 8th.
Also coming to PCT he simply said nolvadex 40mg per day for 4 weeks. Now after watching your video i am more concerned my trainer did not say anything about clomid and other drugs you were mentioning.So please if you can help me design a basic pct like what should i take and in what amount. I will be thankful for my whole life because its my 1st cycle and i dnt wana mess it because if its goes well then i can do more in coming years

All i know from net is this
Nolva Clomid
1st Week 40mg 50mg
2nd Week 40mg 50mg
3rd Week 40mg 25mg
4th Week 40mg 25mg

Help me out if im missing something regarding staying out of catabolic state and fat gaining stuff.

Your trainer is about to put you in a bad situation.
Need stats... in pounds please

WT:
Years training:
Goals:
AI on hand:
Planned PCT:

His PCT sucks balls and I'm sure is based solely upon what he has versus what you need. Deca is a 19-nor and prolactin needs to be addressed. The ramp up of doses is quite high and you have no mention of an AI for estrogen control. This trainer of yours... he couldn't recommend a brand of air freshener to me bro.

Your trainer is about to put you in a bad situation.
Need stats... in pounds please

WT:
Years training:
Goals:
AI on hand:
Planned PCT:

His PCT sucks balls and I'm sure is based solely upon what he has versus what you need. Deca is a 19-nor and prolactin needs to be addressed. The ramp up of doses is quite high and you have no mention of an AI for estrogen control. This trainer of yours... he couldn't recommend a brand of air freshener to me bro.
Same for me. Am not most experience person here, but have a medical background and am rather dissapointed in what you have been told. Prolactin and estrogen issues have not been addressed and do not do anything, please, until statistic of yours is posted so we can guide you right. A cycle does not have to be damaging and can reward with great results when done right, but too much is missing and we need to help set things up properly for you.

Dear Dylan,
How are you? First of all man GOD BLESS you, you provide so much important info for beginners like me thank you. Now moving to my question.
I am planning on using steroids for the 1st time in my life. To be honest i am scared as hell because on net I see a lot of bad reputation about steroids and their side effects.

My trainer want me to use DECA DURABOLIN and TESTOSTERONE ENANTHATE
The amount he told me that i should use is 100mg Deca and 250mg of TE. No dianabol or other stuff as he say it more of a water retaining tablet so we should get clean gains.

He said in
1st week Monday Thursday
100mg deca 200mg TE

( if no side effect or reaction is found he said we will increase the dose)
2nd week Monday Wednesday Friday Sunday
100mg deca 200mg TE 100mg deca 200mg TE

This will continue till the 8th week.

My 1st question is should we taper them off slowly of just continue same from 2nd to 8th.
Also coming to PCT he simply said nolvadex 40mg per day for 4 weeks. Now after watching your video i am more concerned my trainer did not say anything about clomid and other drugs you were mentioning.So please if you can help me design a basic pct like what should i take and in what amount. I will be thankful for my whole life because its my 1st cycle and i dnt wana mess it because if its goes well then i can do more in coming years

All i know from net is this
Nolva Clomid
1st Week 40mg 50mg
2nd Week 40mg 50mg
3rd Week 40mg 25mg
4th Week 40mg 25mg

Help me out if im missing something regarding staying out of catabolic state and fat gaining stuff.
your "trainer" like every other "trainer" giving steroid advice is a piece of dog shit... he's a true scumbag so you know... advising you to run such a shit on a first cycle... your trainer is a moron and if you listen to him, i GUARANTEE you that your going to get hurt in a major way... don't be one of those assholes that has to learn the hard way...

what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat???

Age 26

Height 5'9

Weight 73kg.. 161 pounds

Years of training 2 years on and off like with breaks as i get sick alot :(

Goals: to increase musle size. No specific weight goal..

AI on hand. None.. No idea as idk because my moreon trainer didnt mentioned any. Glad m here.

Planned pct: according to my trainer only nolvadex i must say lol.. Since . new m getting diff info from net. Bt nt sure what should be there more except nolva nd clomid.. Help should be extremely appreciated

Guys can you imagine i said to him that aint clomid neccessary and he said no no you'll be fine without it :(
Being a begginner im not suppose to know these things but m glad i searched and searched and come to the right place. He was forcing me to use them right away but i was like no i cant until m sure about pct...
The only thing my trainer says whenever i argue dude nothing happens look at me im doing it all the time
but interesting fact is.. He never retained any gains and i dont want that to happen..
Ill post fresh fat % in a while probably around 2 hours

is this your first cycle?? you need to be more specific with your goal... "increasing muscle size" is WAY too vague to give a good answer... if thats all you want to do the you do not need steroids whatsoever

Age 26

Height 5'9

Weight 73kg.. 161 pounds

Years of training 2 years on and off like with breaks as i get sick alot :(

Goals: to increase musle size. No specific weight goal..

AI on hand. None.. No idea as idk because my moreon trainer didnt mentioned any. Glad m here.

Planned pct: according to my trainer only nolvadex i must say lol.. Since . new m getting diff info from net. Bt nt sure what should be there more except nolva nd clomid.. Help should be extremely appreciated

Go for the sarms ....... You get sick a lot?? like how?? always have a cold? IMO... SARMS would be a better alternative for your FIRST cycle... just my 2 cents

is this your first cycle?? you need to be more specific with your goal... "increasing muscle size" is WAY too vague to give a good answer... if thats all you want to do the you do not need steroids whatsoever

then how can i increase it? been taking alot of proteins ( even damaging my kidneys all lil thats what reports were telling as they were under stress) working out 6 days a week, putting good load on muscles as they are lil sore which makes me more satisfied that i hit em on mark. Taking 8 hours sleep, Eating clean... What is there missing for gaining the size then :(

then how can i increase it? been taking alot of proteins ( even damaging my kidneys all lil thats what reports were telling as they were under stress) working out 6 days a week, putting good load on muscles as they are lil sore which makes me more satisfied that i hit em on mark. Taking 8 hours sleep, Eating clean... What is there missing for gaining the size then :(

Time Bro.... Look into sarms as well...do some studying/reading posts etc... lgd/gw stack is a nice starting cycle...I'm into my 7th week on a lgd/gw stack and am up over 16lbs.(been lifting naturally for 40 years) it takes years to put on quality gaines THAT STICK....

Time Bro.... Look into sarms as well...do some studying/reading posts etc... lgd/gw stack is a nice starting cycle...I'm into my 7th week on a lgd/gw stack and am up over 16lbs.(been lifting naturally for 40 years) it takes years to put on quality gaines THAT STICK....
Sure ill look into it.. Also please use complete terms idk what lgd/gw sorry for my lack of info

What's up bro

First you need to address the reason why you get sick a lot. Is you diet on Point? You only been lifting for 2 years? You still can build muscle. Have you done any blood work? All these factors and more need to be addressed. If your immune system is low then gear can make it worse. Dig into sarms and Dylan made a lot I mean tons of videos and wrote articles on Sarms.

What does the rest of your diet look like? That's where gains start....in the kitchen. Right now you way undersized and bodyfat is too high for steroid use. You need to get your diet in tune first and foremost. Have a look at my diet and nutrition thread for some help in that area

https://www.isarms.com/forums/steroids-sarms-information/diet-nutrition-basics-101-a-3314.html

I think a sarms cycle could treat you quite well for your goals of gaining muscle size, but you also need to drop that bodyfat down a bit too. I think the perfct stack for you is going to be the ultra Recomp stack from www.sarmsx.com

It's perfect for the size and strength you are after and will help with getting you some fat loss as well

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/ultra-recomp-stack-12-weeks-2

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

What's up bro

First you need to address the reason why you get sick a lot. Is you diet on Point? You only been lifting for 2 years? You still can build muscle. Have you done any blood work? All these factors and more need to be addressed. If your immune system is low then gear can make it worse. Dig into sarms and Dylan made a lot I mean tons of videos and wrote articles on Sarms.

my immune is weak man... i catch viral diseases like a ball.. :/

if your immune system is weak then you are not getting enough vitamins and antioxidants which is a clear indicator of why your having trouble gaining size... since you are not familiar with sarms, start with my articles here... https://www.isarms.com/selective-androgen-receptor-modulators

i can set you up a very strong stack for size but you have to start addressing what your lacking nutrient and supplemental wise because otherwise, it doesn't matter what you take, your not going to gain size like you should...

if your immune system is weak then you are not getting enough vitamins and antioxidants which is a clear indicator of why your having trouble gaining size... since you are not familiar with sarms, start with my articles here... https://www.isarms.com/selective-androgen-receptor-modulators

i can set you up a very strong stack for size but you have to start addressing what your lacking nutrient and supplemental wise because otherwise, it doesn't matter what you take, your not going to gain size like you should...
Listen to this man right here ^^

Top Bottom