napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Just thinking out loud here...

jp1957

I suspect when I get my bloods back, I will be severely suppressed, close to shutdown from my SARMS cycle.

I'm currently doing PCT (gw, clomid and nolva), but I've contemplated a low trt dose (100mg) for a few weeks, just so I feel abit better.

I feel like such shit I'm not working out, not eating much etc, and its a vicious downhill spiral.

If I can at least get to not feeling so horrible, I think I stand a better chance of getting through this.

Thoughts?

My only real concern would be the chance of permanent shutdown if I do trt for a few weeks.

What's sarms were you running?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
What's sarms were you running?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
a few days max, I think monday.

6 days ago dropped S4 and SR

Last edited:
Clomid and nolva will most likely help you rebound in 2-3 weeks. Don't add test to your PCT since it would suppress you further - it would be working against your PCT.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I dunno, its such a vicious spiral though, I hate feeling like this. i havent felt this bad since Hell Week and that was 35 years ago...

I dunno, its such a vicious spiral though, I hate feeling like this. i havent felt this bad since Hell Week and that was 35 years ago...

Hang tough man....you have essentially just started PCT, taking Clo while on this cycle didn't help as it didn't help me either UNTIL I quit cold turkey!
You will start to turn around by monday is my guess

Yea, since I was so suppressed last cycle, thought I'd get ahead of it with Clomid from day one, but didnt seem to help, as you said...

Still got nut punched. have to put the diving on hold, as its too big of a risk if shit goes sideways.

thats why i say that clomid on cycle only helps to a point because its main use is when you are off everything... it can mitigate but when the damage is done, it needs to act on its own... theoretically it seems to many that it will automatically fix things on cycle but you really need to be off everything to get recovery going right.. hopefully this fixes the situation...

Top Bottom