Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Nolvadex

  • Thread starter Thread starter cbbram00
  • Start date Start date
C

cbbram00

Guest
Why do some guys run Nolvadex on cycle? I know it's a SERM and it blocks estrogen unlike an AI which actually lowers it. Some guys run Nolvadex and Aromasin... Is this "old school" or for those that run high dosages of AAS? I've always wondered about this...

Pharma Lady Rep
 
It works as a preventive measure for gyno pretty well. I haved used it before on cycle with aromasin and compared to aromasin alone the dryness is unreal. It can really help drop water and is popular for competitors in contest prep. Even women use it for this purpose. It makes me feel great too, it can help your mood (or hurt it for some people) like every step I take my foot lands on a cloud, body feels light as a feather.

Sent from my LGLS740 using Tapatalk
 
Gives me headaches anxiety and nauseating feeling but i do it to shrink any gyno and dryour


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Some guys just do dumb shit that makes no sense. That's my best answer lol

There's zero reason to use Nolva on cycle... zero

If you have gyno, you don't cycle, and if you control estrogen on cycle correctly you won't get it

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)
 
I have mild pre existing gyno and don't want to get surgery yet... or in the foreseeable future, when I run high doses of gear I use both aromasin as recommended and nolva to shut down flare up's if/when I feel sensitivity. There's nothing wrong with it IF you have a pre-existing condition such as myself. Some doses will do a number on you... you shouldn't put yourself in a situation to use both, but if need be then proceed as needed.
 
I have mild pre existing gyno and don't want to get surgery yet... or in the foreseeable future, when I run high doses of gear I use both aromasin as recommended and nolva to shut down flare up's if/when I feel sensitivity. There's nothing wrong with it IF you have a pre-existing condition such as myself. Some doses will do a number on you... you shouldn't put yourself in a situation to use both, but if need be then proceed as needed.

Agreed to the core. The doses are banging my head up bad just a measly 20nolva and (12.5 aromasin e2d).. headaches nausea and overall poor well being i knocked down my gyno this far and i think after about two weeks im tapping out the combo is killing my head


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
So if you have minor existing gyno is there a base line dose of Nolva while on aromasin too? And ruffly how long to use Nolva while on cycle?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
 
Until it goes away. And 10mg should be enough for preventive measures imo.
Agreed... plain and simple it works and guys like myself that did stupid shit earlier have had to learn how to use the tools we have available to remedy ourselves... nothing wrong with that at all.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
 
Agreed... plain and simple it works and guys like myself that did stupid shit earlier have had to learn how to use the tools we have available to remedy ourselves... nothing wrong with that at all.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Took the words out of my mouth . I was having a lil regret a lil earlier thinking about but im over it . Imma work with what i got and move on


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
I guess being somebody that's not estrogen sensitive at all, I can't really relate to this, but for those of you that have those sensitivity issues I guess I don't see a problem using more tools from the shed to help you along


(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)
 
Top Bottom