napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Dak prescott or Romo (non aas related)

AsapSlim

If you keep up with pro football im sure you are familiar with the two names and the big decision moving forward. I personally think it would be idiotic of JJ to put in his "bionic Qb" when this new, fresh, healthy, young, fast, strong, talented kid (Dak) is cutting through teams like a hot knife through butter. I will admit Tony romo has more experience but then to, how many superbowl appearances (not even wins) has that gotten his team? OK, i admit Tony romo does take more shots down the field...but how many interceptions has that gotten him? And finally, Tony romo is 15-5 in his last 20 games but...he's been in the league over a decade!!! Can someone please explain the logic behind this so-called QB connundrum

If you keep up with pro football im sure you are familiar with the two names and the big decision moving forward. I personally think it would be idiotic of JJ to put in his "bionic Qb" when this new, fresh, healthy, young, fast, strong, talented kid (Dak) is cutting through teams like a hot knife through butter. I will admit Tony romo has more experience but then to, how many superbowl appearances (not even wins) has that gotten his team? OK, i admit Tony romo does take more shots down the field...but how many interceptions has that gotten him? And finally, Tony romo is 15-5 in his last 20 games but...he's been in the league over a decade!!! Can someone please explain the logic behind this so-called QB connundrum

thee is no logic when it comes to jerry jones... its his way or no way and THATS why the have done nothing but go downhill since he fired jimmy johnson... see, hes a fucking asshole because he "thinks" he knows everything which he clearly DOES NOT and the results dont lie... I like Tony Romo, I do but lets face facts... what has he ever won? seriously, ever? he's been in the playoffs how many times? i mean fuck, he hasn't done jack shit, not once... he fumble fucked the game away against the seahawks a few years ago and couldn't finish the job on green bay... other than that, when has he ever been in the fucking playoffs??? period? You can't go in and destroy the chemistry they have now... not to mention, prescott doesn't go for bull shit... he makes good decisions and so far has not choked in any pressure situations... you can't get going like this at 5-1 and then replace your qb when your other qb has never won shit in the first place.. i dont care about his fucking stats... i care about wins... he doesn't win when it counts, period... there is no controversy here... its a fucking no brainer... honestly , dez bryant needs to go too... all he will do is bring bull shit to the team even if they win because he's not getting stats... that's not how you win titles...

Dak has done this without dez. With 2nd and 3rd string wrs. Why would you take a guy who is 5-1 and replace him with a cold qb who cant do shit anyways. Yes he wins in the regular season but when it really counts he sucks. They play 7-8 seed teams and get blown out. I think hes like 1-5 in the playoffs. He is made of glass at this point in his career. Move forward the future is now. Deal romo while u can get some value. Stupid cowboys will blow this tho. Like stephen a says theyre an accident waiting to happen

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Dak is the man in Dallas and should remain the starter until his play on the field dictates otherwise.

Gotta go with dak, if it ain't broke don't fix it..

Romo is on the decline, Dallas needs new blood and Dak is it. If it ain't broke don't fix it. If they do bring Romo back as a starter I honestly hope they lose so Jerry can pull his head outta his ass. Romo and him are related somehow by marriage I found this out a week ago, so that is a concern.

honestly , i would keep romo as a backup... he would be perfect to continue to mentor dak and if dak were to go down for any reason, which i hope he doesn't, then you have a high end formidable starter coming in.. bryant on the other hand, send him elsewhere, get a YOUNG quality receiver or first round picks where you can further build your team around dak and elliott... fuck, beasley is killing it in that offense... had you ever heard of him doing anything before? i remember him in college at SMU but seriously, wtf has he ever done? nothing... not a damn thing and now look... im telling you, bringing back bryant will fuck this team up in a major way and once again, fuckhead jones will learn the hard way

Dez Bryant and tony Romo need to both go . I dont know how easy it will be for Jerry to get out from under Romos contract . He has like three more years at 24 mil cap hit guarnteed i believe . I know they could easily get rid of Dez who is always hurt anyways but Jerry never will . I hate Dez and he is gonna fuck it all up

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

Lose Dez, play Dak, bench Romo, or open him up for out of conference trade talks. Beasley is a beast this season.

thee is no logic when it comes to jerry jones... its his way or no way and THATS why the have done nothing but go downhill since he fired jimmy johnson... see, hes a fucking asshole because he "thinks" he knows everything which he clearly DOES NOT and the results dont lie... I like Tony Romo, I do but lets face facts... what has he ever won? seriously, ever? he's been in the playoffs how many times? i mean fuck, he hasn't done jack shit, not once... he fumble fucked the game away against the seahawks a few years ago and couldn't finish the job on green bay... other than that, when has he ever been in the fucking playoffs??? period? You can't go in and destroy the chemistry they have now... not to mention, prescott doesn't go for bull shit... he makes good decisions and so far has not choked in any pressure situations... you can't get going like this at 5-1 and then replace your qb when your other qb has never won shit in the first place.. i dont care about his fucking stats... i care about wins... he doesn't win when it counts, period... there is no controversy here... its a fucking no brainer... honestly , dez bryant needs to go too... all he will do is bring bull shit to the team even if they win because he's not getting stats... that's not how you win titles...

I agree dez and romo are cancerous to the team chemistry and Dak has yet to look flustered or remotely nervous. Jerry jones is beyond delusional and should let his son take the wheel.

Dez Bryant and tony Romo need to both go . I dont know how easy it will be for Jerry to get out from under Romos contract . He has like three more years at 24 mil cap hit guarnteed i believe . I know they could easily get rid of Dez who is always hurt anyways but Jerry never will . I hate Dez and he is gonna fuck it all up

They should play dez but only use him as a decoy, teams will double him everygame which will open up the doors for our "real" receivers.

They should play dez but only use him as a decoy, teams will double him everygame which will open up the doors for our "real" receivers.
I only worry that with the way Dak and Zeke got things flowing behind that O-Line and the way Beasely is coming throug its like adding Dez and his Ego to this perfectly tuned ground and pound that gets us into 3rd and short situations were we can complete easy passes in the middle of the field to Witten and Beasley. Is like adding Poison to something. I just hope he dosent throw fits and put pressure on Dak to take unnecessary risk and fuck shit up. If Dez could be the player he can truely be that would be amazing but its hard to keep holding my breath. Imagine if we cpuld free up the cap space from Romos contract and build up the secondary a little more and pass rush. Except Jaylon Smith is going to be A beast next year. I was so happy we drafted him

I only worry that with the way Dak and Zeke got things flowing behind that O-Line and the way Beasely is coming throug its like adding Dez and his Ego to this perfectly tuned ground and pound that gets us into 3rd and short situations were we can complete easy passes in the middle of the field to Witten and Beasley. Is like adding Poison to something. I just hope he dosent throw fits and put pressure on Dak to take unnecessary risk and fuck shit up. If Dez could be the player he can truely be that would be amazing but its hard to keep holding my breath. Imagine if we cpuld free up the cap space from Romos contract and build up the secondary a little more and pass rush. Except Jaylon Smith is going to be A beast next year. I was so happy we drafted him

You are right, if we could get dez onboard with what is going on now this cowboy offense could be unstoppable. Not to mention our defense is getting better as we anticipate the return of scandrick and Rolondo mcclain in a few weeks. Jaylon smith is going to be a monster next year, this defense will only get better. Regardless, Dak is more of a threat than Romo. With Romo you either get a pass or a run...but with Dak, you get a pass, run, read option, qb sneak, playaction pass, etc etc

You are right, if we could get dez onboard with what is going on now this cowboy offense could be unstoppable. Not to mention our defense is getting better as we anticipate the return of scandrick and Rolondo mcclain in a few weeks. Jaylon smith is going to be a monster next year, this defense will only get better. Regardless, Dak is more of a threat than Romo. With Romo you either get a pass or a run...but with Dak, you get a pass, run, read option, qb sneak, playaction pass, etc etc
The fact of the matter is Tony is a above average to good QB but he is paid like an elite QB and he is old and been hurt alot recently. I mean its sad to say that the best thing for the team is to try and get out from under that contract of his. But its also an exciting time i think Dak is a good kid and a good player who will develop into something special for the first time things are actually looking up . We are almost got are cap situation completely settled and with Dak its a new erA

I like Dak, I like the Cowboy's with him at them helm minus Romo.... BUT, It's all about RAIDER NATION and SILVER AND BLACK PRIDE!

I like Dak, I like the Cowboy's with him at them helm minus Romo.... BUT, It's all about RAIDER NATION and SILVER AND BLACK PRIDE!

I think everyone was a raider fan at some point in time, i was back in the tim brown/rocket ismael days. I also was/am a big fan of john madden.

Jerry Jones is a moron. This shouldn't even be a debate. Dak is the starter end of discussion. Trade away Romo to the Jets after the season

trust me, the minute bryant comes back, the cowboys will lose that division... the redskins are right on their ass and they are going to stay that way and trust me, the giants or the eagles can both give them issues... bryant comes in and immediately will start bitching about not getting the ball... dak is a different kind of qb... the ball needs to be spread around for him to play his game and dez wont have it even if they win... HES NOT a team player... hes a fucking selfish prick and he will be the demise of that team, i guarantee it...

Top Bottom