napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Thoughts on first signs of gyno

Glad you got that taken care of bro. Always smart paying attention and nipping issues like that in the butt early on. At least you know now to take it easy on that tne lol.

Phurious Pharma Rep
Use Code: MP5 For 5% Discount

good stuff man, glad you caught it early or you could of been writing a check for 5 grand LOL
Haha, yeah that would be an expensive oversight. Sounds like you might have had some surgery?
Thankfully I was prepared to deal with things, even though I have never had any gyno issues at all in the past. Surprised the hell out of me when I noticed the lumps.

Haha, yeah that would be an expensive oversight. Sounds like you might have had some surgery?
Thankfully I was prepared to deal with things, even though I have never had any gyno issues at all in the past. Surprised the hell out of me when I noticed the lumps.

I never did brotha, but I know estrogen ain't something to play with haha

I never did brotha, but I know estrogen ain't something to play with haha
Sure isnt. I screwed up thinking this tne wouldn't cause that big of a rise in my estrogen levels, even though I have heard of people having problems like that. There is just a lot of conflicting opinions on the matter. I can tell you now for fact that it does raise estrogen substantially though, at least in my body.

Top Bottom