bannednutritionnapsgear

Thoughts on first signs of gyno

Bigbird

Member
Member
So Saturday afternoon I was in the shower when I noticed a small lump under my left nipple. I have, after years of aas use, never been even close to getting gyno, even at much higher doses than I am currently on. I am currently running test C @ 350mg per week and Deca @ 350 mg per week. Aromasin at 12.5 eod and prami at .25 ed. I have run cycles with test at 750 in the past and not had an issue with using 17.5 mg aromasin eod, so this was quite a surprise to me. I didn't realize why it had happened until a little later. Last week and the week before I used test base pre workout. I usually will use 100 mg 2 to 3 days a week on cycle. Truth be told, the last two weeks I got complacent and reckless and ran 150 mg 4 days out of the week. I have come to the conclusion that this is what brought on this gyno. I'm pissed. I can't believe I got so lax, when I know better, but I did. So now I'm faced with where to go from here.

Due to work schedule I cannot make it to get bloods drawn until friday, although there is a chance that I may make it Tuesday when I leave my gp, if I get out of there quick enough and they have a spot for a walk in. But I set an appointment for Friday afternoon. Now, it is a small lump under my left nipple. Bigger than pea size, but not much. So far this is what I have done. I immediately took approx 25 mg aromasin. Before bed I took 40 mg prami. I will continue with these increased doses until bloods or something begins to reduce. I will not take my test or deca today, as was scheduled. What I would like opinions on is first, do you guys think I have increased aromasin enough? I would much rather crash my E than let the gyno develop more. Prami dosage? I truly don't believe it is prolactin. I just began the deca 10 days ago, so that doesn't seem likely at all. It's estrogen induced gyno. Now, I will skip today's injection, but I haven't decided what's next. I trt and typically cruise closing in on 200. It's alot, I know. But with test at 350 I am wondering if I should drop it down to 175 and abandon my blast for now, or if, being that my test is low and I am certain this is from the high aromatization of the test base at 150, I could successfully continue the test at 350 next thursday. Any opinions would be considered. I know everyone is different, and I don't have my bloods yet, but keep in mind I have many cycles under my belt and typically am not at all gyno prone. I am thinking that I could easily just drop test base completely and keep test C at 350 after missing one inject. But, this IS my first time being faced with gyno in my own body.

I will be able to get a much better idea of where to go after the bloods are pulled and analyzed and I will get back in this thread with the results. I am certain it is not prolactin, but I will likely order the test which includes this test as well, rather than the basic female hormone panel. I am not freaking out or anything. I know exactly how to address this, I would just like to see if some of you guys who have experience with gyno are thinking along the same lines. I'm not sure about dropping the test to 175 though. I feel like I will be OK just dropping the test base, but my better judgement tells me go to 175. Just hate to trash the blast. I'm sure you guys can relate lol.

More than anything, I'm just fucking pissed at myself for getting so comfortable. As if I was invincible. It was just plain irresponsible, and I knew better. And man, gyno fucking hurts. Didn't even notice it till I felt the lump, but last night that shit hurt. It's a little better this morning I believe. So I'll let you guys have this for now and will post up any developments and my blood work as soon as I have it. By Friday I will be at lower levels than I am now, but it'll tell me where to go from there. I hate that I can't make it in sooner, and hopefully I can tuesday, since I leave work early to see my gp at 2:00. My labcorp is open until 4:30 and is maybe 25 minutes from my gp. Hopefully they have a slot open and the gp gets me through quick.
Thanks for any thoughts or advice guys.


Edit: I am thinking I'll continue 25 mg aromasin ed for right now, then taper back. Of course if needed, I'll use letro, but I hope to not need that. Aromasin is from sarmsx, so it's good.
 
Last edited:

RickRock

Community Leader
VIP Moderator
I would continue on with the Aromasin at 25mg ED for a good 7-10 days at least and see if it comes down. I have a feeling it probably will, if it hasn't got too bad and it's in the beginning stages. Just keep an eye on it and adjust things from there by either adding in more Aromasin, switching to Letro, or even backing off if things go back to normal and your estrogen goes down too much too fast.

From there forward it's all about control, and you know how to do that. Just make sure you don't run all that test without compensating with the AI, so it doesn't get out of hand again
 

44YOGearHead

Active member
Member
Kill it early on with letro and prami. Might be estrogen related, might be prolactin. .. do both and cover all your bases. Just my 2 cents.
 

cbbram

Community Leader
VIP Moderator
Thanks for posting this... I've been considering no ester pre workouts occasionally but been leary. Now I don't think I will. Good luck and hope you get it taken care of.

Pharma Lady Rep
 

44YOGearHead

Active member
Member
Thanks for posting this... I've been considering no ester pre workouts occasionally but been leary. Now I don't think I will. Good luck and hope you get it taken care of.

Pharma Lady Rep

Bro I'm big on the Tren X and have damn near emptied a 20 jug of tri blend and feel you just have to 1. Be consistent as to taking it and 2. On top of your AI's. It is a balancing act to say the least, but it's all about learning the compound and your body's reaction. If you're willing to be vigil, no esters are of no real concern.
 

the rock123

Member
Member
So Saturday afternoon I was in the shower when I noticed a small lump under my left nipple. I have, after years of aas use, never been even close to getting gyno, even at much higher doses than I am currently on. I am currently running test C @ 350mg per week and Deca @ 350 mg per week. Aromasin at 12.5 eod and prami at .25 ed. I have run cycles with test at 750 in the past and not had an issue with using 17.5 mg aromasin eod, so this was quite a surprise to me. I didn't realize why it had happened until a little later. Last week and the week before I used test base pre workout. I usually will use 100 mg 2 to 3 days a week on cycle. Truth be told, the last two weeks I got complacent and reckless and ran 150 mg 4 days out of the week. I have come to the conclusion that this is what brought on this gyno. I'm pissed. I can't believe I got so lax, when I know better, but I did. So now I'm faced with where to go from here.

Due to work schedule I cannot make it to get bloods drawn until friday, although there is a chance that I may make it Tuesday when I leave my gp, if I get out of there quick enough and they have a spot for a walk in. But I set an appointment for Friday afternoon. Now, it is a small lump under my left nipple. Bigger than pea size, but not much. So far this is what I have done. I immediately took approx 25 mg aromasin. Before bed I took 40 mg prami. I will continue with these increased doses until bloods or something begins to reduce. I will not take my test or deca today, as was scheduled. What I would like opinions on is first, do you guys think I have increased aromasin enough? I would much rather crash my E than let the gyno develop more. Prami dosage? I truly don't believe it is prolactin. I just began the deca 10 days ago, so that doesn't seem likely at all. It's estrogen induced gyno. Now, I will skip today's injection, but I haven't decided what's next. I trt and typically cruise closing in on 200. It's alot, I know. But with test at 350 I am wondering if I should drop it down to 175 and abandon my blast for now, or if, being that my test is low and I am certain this is from the high aromatization of the test base at 150, I could successfully continue the test at 350 next thursday. Any opinions would be considered. I know everyone is different, and I don't have my bloods yet, but keep in mind I have many cycles under my belt and typically am not at all gyno prone. I am thinking that I could easily just drop test base completely and keep test C at 350 after missing one inject. But, this IS my first time being faced with gyno in my own body.

I will be able to get a much better idea of where to go after the bloods are pulled and analyzed and I will get back in this thread with the results. I am certain it is not prolactin, but I will likely order the test which includes this test as well, rather than the basic female hormone panel. I am not freaking out or anything. I know exactly how to address this, I would just like to see if some of you guys who have experience with gyno are thinking along the same lines. I'm not sure about dropping the test to 175 though. I feel like I will be OK just dropping the test base, but my better judgement tells me go to 175. Just hate to trash the blast. I'm sure you guys can relate lol.

More than anything, I'm just fucking pissed at myself for getting so comfortable. As if I was invincible. It was just plain irresponsible, and I knew better. And man, gyno fucking hurts. Didn't even notice it till I felt the lump, but last night that shit hurt. It's a little better this morning I believe. So I'll let you guys have this for now and will post up any developments and my blood work as soon as I have it. By Friday I will be at lower levels than I am now, but it'll tell me where to go from there. I hate that I can't make it in sooner, and hopefully I can tuesday, since I leave work early to see my gp at 2:00. My labcorp is open until 4:30 and is maybe 25 minutes from my gp. Hopefully they have a slot open and the gp gets me through quick.
Thanks for any thoughts or advice guys.


Edit: I am thinking I'll continue 25 mg aromasin ed for right now, then taper back. Of course if needed, I'll use letro, but I hope to not need that. Aromasin is from sarmsx, so it's good.
This has happened to me a couple of times .usually I double my aromasin and take letro until the soreness goes away.then drop the letro keep on the aromasin until the lump is gone.then back to normal protocol
12.5 ed aromasin.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk
 

Bigbird

Member
Member
Thanks for the replies so far guys, I didn't want to make the mistake of being sure I knew what I was doing only to find out I didn't know something I thought I did. Because I have never had any issues whatsoever, I don't have letro on hand, but I'm gonna try to order some today just to be on the safe side. Hopefully it goes bad laying in my box.
I am running more prami than usual, but being 3 - 175 mg doses in on deca I just don't see any way it could be prolactin related that early on considering the compound as well as the time it takes prolactin to elevate significantly. Am I correct in this judgement would you say?
I hope to be able to get those bloods Tuesday and bring them on here once i get my results back, if for nothing else than to add something factual to this thread for others. May not get my draw till Friday afternoon though.
 

Bigbird

Member
Member
Thanks for posting this... I've been considering no ester pre workouts occasionally but been leary. Now I don't think I will. Good luck and hope you get it taken care of.

Pharma Lady Rep
Honestly I wouldn't be too worried about using them. I just got irresponsible. Run test base at .75mg and see how that does, and keep it 3 or less.days a week, maybe two starting out. You know, big lift days. Man, I started going to 150mg 4 days a week, and as you know, test base is highly aromatizing. So like anything, it just comes down to responsible use.
 

Bigbird

Member
Member
Just an update here. I made it to the lab today for a blood draw so I'll have results soon. The 25mg aromasin ed is ruducing the lumps and the increased prami makes me feel like shit. But it is reducing and I don't think I'll need letro. I'm gonna drop my prami back down and continue aromasin at 25 ed until I eliminate the issue. I will run 175 test C and 175 deca on thursday, no longer using test base at all at this point. Not till I get this taken care of, and I will compensate with added AI in the future. People have other opinions, but in MY experience for MY body, test base can and will have a strong effect on estro, if not addressed properly.
 

44YOGearHead

Active member
Member
Just an update here. I made it to the lab today for a blood draw so I'll have results soon. The 25mg aromasin ed is ruducing the lumps and the increased prami makes me feel like shit. But it is reducing and I don't think I'll need letro. I'm gonna drop my prami back down and continue aromasin at 25 ed until I eliminate the issue. I will run 175 test C and 175 deca on thursday, no longer using test base at all at this point. Not till I get this taken care of, and I will compensate with added AI in the future. People have other opinions, but in MY experience for MY body, test base can and will have a strong effect on estro, if not addressed properly.

Point well taken and of course is a lesson for others that as individuals our bodies all react differently and thus need to be given individual attention by means of what works for you. You'll be good bro Aro and Prami are great tools.
 

Bigbird

Member
Member
Quick update. Results are back. My estro yesterday at 230 pm was 19.0. I'll post up the whole profile later when I'm not at work, but it looks like the high aromas in did its job. Lumps are receding quickly and I think I have the issue on the way out. A good lesson on being prepared and having plenty of supports on standby, I'd say.
 

Tazz

Community Leader
VIP Moderator
personally, I would get on letro rather than aromasin, letro is great for removing gyno IF you find the gyno in its early stage.
 

Bigbird

Member
Member
personally, I would get on letro rather than aromasin, letro is great for removing gyno IF you find the gyno in its early stage.
The little lumps are basically gone at this point bro, and with estrogen at 19 yesterday, before 25 mg aromasin and then another 25 mg dose today, I don't think it's necessary. I caught this very early on and addressed it immediately, I mean, within minutes. I believe it is under control, but no more test base right now for the birdman lol.
 

Bigbird

Member
Member
Thanks for the input and support guys. Here's the labs just for the sake of it. Hope it shows up well.
517faaedf4d2fc2539e0930a3202acf8.jpg
 
Top