PHARMATEST E 300

Customer Reviews

ACTIVE HALF-LIFE:
5-7 days

Dosage:
Men 300-1500 mg/week

• Chemical name: (17β)-3-Oxoandrost-4-en-17-yl heptanoate
  • Formula: C26H40O3
  • Anabolic activity index: 100% (reference drug)
  • Androgenic activity index: 100% (reference drug)

PHARMATEST E300 (Testosterone Enanthate) is one of the best mass building anabolics known to man and is a highly recommended as the base of any mass building cycle. Testosterone is responsible for promoting health and well-being through enhanced libido, energy, immunity, increased fat loss, gaining and maintaining lean muscle mass, preventing Osteoporosis (loss of bone density), and possible protection against heart disease. It combines excellently with many other compounds both oral and injectable as part of a potent stack.

With a half-life of around 5-7 days, it is a slow release ester, similar to PHARMATEST C250 (Testosterone Cypionate).

Synthetic testosterone was synthesized in 1935 by the German biochemist Adolf Butenandt and Swiss chemist Leopold Ruzicka who both received a Nobel Prize for their work.

Testosterone is the primary man sexual hormone, which directly affects testicles and prostate development, has a large impact on building the muscle tissue, bone density and strength. Moreover, testosterone is to a great extent responsible for dozens of functions in human body: common health, well-being, enhanced libido, energy, immunity, preventing Osteoporosis (loss of bone density), and possible protection against heart disease. Maintaining higher testosterone levels in elderly men has been shown to improve many parameters that are thought to reduce cardiovascular disease risk, such as increased lean body mass, decreased visceral fat mass, decreased total cholesterol, and glycemic control. It determines not only gender differences, but, for example, regulates the population of thromboxane A2 receptors on megakaryocytes and platelets and hence platelet aggregation in humans. It is responsible for behavior, mood, romantic relationships, as per reports it can impact even carrier choice. The studies report that attention, memory, and spatial ability are key cognitive functions affected by testosterone in humans. Preliminary evidence suggests that low testosterone levels may be a risk factor for cognitive decline and possibly for dementia of the Alzheimer's type, a key argument in life extension medicine for the use of testosterone in anti-aging therapies.

Testosterone is highly favored by athletes for its ability to promote strong increases in muscle mass and strength. As a naturally occurring hormone, it remains the most popular anabolic steroid and is typically used as the base of all cycles and stacks.

For use in bodybuilding, testosterone is almost always used as an injectable ester or suspension due to poor oral bioavailability and the impracticality of high dose transdermal or sublingual delivery. All testosterone forms in a wide sense are the same: active agent testosterone + ester attached, which determines release time and duration of the compounds active life. In a nutshell: long esters release the active agent into the blood slowly, but provide a stable hormone level for a long time (depending on the ester), without creating peaks.

It shall be noticed, that in men, approximately 5% of testosterone undergoes 5α-reduction to form the more potent androgen, dihydrotestosterone (DHT), also known as androstanolone. From another side approximately 0.3% of testosterone is converted into estradiol (the primary female sex hormone) by aromatase an enzyme expressed in the brain, liver, and adipose tissues. Hence, don`t forget to take precautions to avoid respective side effects. Thereof we recommend to perform blood works and take aromatase inhibitors on cycle (if required, anastrozole preferably) and SERMs (clomifene, toremifene) during post cycle therapy (PCT).

Customer Reviews

Mountain_Muscle

Rating: EXCELLENT
Verified Purchase
I used this in my stack and it done an excellent job helping me achieve my goals during cycle. I gained almost 40 lbs on a 12 week cycle

Pharmatest E 300

Verified Purchase
First time trying pharmacoms products and I love them, everything is smooth with no pip, will be purchasing more

Zach

Verified Purchase
Very good customer service, excellent quality products!! No pip on test E, my new go to source!

Dragon

Verified Purchase
Better than big pharma!!! I normally use Bayer Testoviron Depot 250mg from a prescription. I pinned 1.1 ml of the Pharmatest 300E in my thigh two days ago, I have ZERO PIP and I feel fucking fantastic.

Dog11

Second week on and I feel great. Great pump during workouts cants wait to see my results in a couple weeks !

Peter

WOW!!! Love it. Awesome product. my Sust 300 and bold 300 were on back order and experienced a bit of a hassle but Darius and Vladimir stayed in contact with me throughout the process while offering me some 25% discounts to make it right. Tnx guys. Living the dream...

Pharmatest 300

Verified Purchase
Completely professional staff,order was shipped in the time it was said it would be. Gear was top notch!

Samson

Verified Purchase
Whow!. I just tried the Susteron 300 and I can feel it already. I am stacking it with Stanos and the girls heads are turning. Thanks Darius and Vladamir

Randy

Verified Purchase
Very happy with Sust. Great results.

Darcy69

Verified Purchase
Got my blood work done and the levels were sky high. Great product my go to test now.

Gary King

Verified Purchase
I am very impressed with the entire process from ordering to shipment to receipt of the product. And the communication is outstanding. Each and every question is answered in a timely fashion. Thank you. I will and have placed future orders

Blaquekat9

Verified Purchase
Got order faster than was expected!! That was great pinned my 3rd time of the E 300 smooth no pip libido up!! My wife annoyed..'I was taking Test E from another source for 3 weeks now but the spike in energy and focused happen when I substituted for Pharm gear!! Loving it so far only doing 600 mg a week... Will try the Test E 500 next time!! Great gear little pricey but you get what you pay for most of the time!!

Caleb

The only site I will ever order from. Great quality of gear and fast, on time delivery. 10/10

Jw3step

Good stuff. I've purchased the test prop and enanthate, along with some deca and clomid. Great quality! My favorite place to buy gear!

Gym rat

Verified Purchase
Excellent as usual!

Roidzilla

This Test is def good, libido, strenght, recovery no acne for me, smooth injections, recommended

cohugs

Verified Purchase
excellent

cristian

Verified Purchase
I will like to say thank you for great service and the products are always great .Pharmatest 300 is always on point with other Pharma products.... I immediately feel the difference with my first pin...I gain strength , sleep better , rest, train like a beast and I'm able to keep up with family functions and more....

Nicholas Clark

Verified Purchase
Great products, even better customer service! Wish package could be tracked once in USA, but all around great experience!

Tom A.

Verified Purchase
Great product, thanks

Kakarot

Verified Purchase
Top notch been using for trt, bloods have come back the same as my test cyp from the pharmacy. Very happy with product.

The 44

Last edited:
I've been running it for the last 12 weeks
Testing on anabolic lab showed it over dosed at 363mg/mL
I think that's pretty accurate
Pinning 450mg per week (540mg actual) my Free Test was crazy high... 1740pg/mL
Good stuff but adjust dose to compensate for the extra 20%

View attachment 2296

Great share buen, link it and get yourself a coupon brother!

The 44
PHARMACOM Board Rep
http://pharmacomstore.org
Worldwide Pharmacom Labs Official Distributor since 2008

Heck yeah man! Gains on Gains !

PHARMACOM Board Rep
Pharmacomstore.org