napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First sarms cycle advice

Tomo85

Hi all,

I'm planning my first cycle and looking for some advice on the set up and also supplements I can, can't and should run while on cycle. I want to make sure that anything I'm supplementing with doesn't Intefer with any of the sarms I'm taking and also some advice on anything I should be running along side the sarms to get the most of them and to protect myself.

I'm 30, 5 ft 11, 17% bf, lifting for 7 years. My goal is to increase strength and lean muscle while dropping some body fat.

With this in mind Im stacking GW, Rad, LGD and S4 for 12 weeks. All From sarmsx... I'm clear on the dosages and when to take.

Weeks 9-12 will be D Aspartic acid.
Weeks 13-16 PCT - GW and Clomid

In terms of supplements, I'm planning on taking multivitamin, creatine, L carnitine, omega 3, CLA, BCAAs throughout the cycle duration. Is it ok to take all of the above while on cycle? And is there anything you would suggest adding in given my goals?

Im a little confused when it comes to LGD... I know it causes a small amount of suppression and on very rare occasions has caused gyno related side effects. Do I need to run anything along side this to protect against these two issues and if so what would you recommend? would you say it's an absolute necessity to protect against these issues or do you think my current set up will be ok?

Thanks !

Hi all,

I'm planning my first cycle and looking for some advice on the set up and also supplements I can, can't and should run while on cycle. I want to make sure that anything I'm supplementing with doesn't Intefer with any of the sarms I'm taking and also some advice on anything I should be running along side the sarms to get the most of them and to protect myself.

I'm 30, 5 ft 11, 17% bf, lifting for 7 years. My goal is to increase strength and lean muscle while dropping some body fat.

With this in mind Im stacking GW, Rad, LGD and S4 for 12 weeks. All From sarmsx... I'm clear on the dosages and when to take.

In terms of supplements, I'm planning on taking multivitamin, creatine, L carnitine, omega 3, CLA, BCAAs throughout the cycle duration. Is it ok to take all of the above while on cycle? And is there anything you would suggest adding in given my goals?

Im a little confused when it comes to LGD... I know it causes a small amount of suppression and on very rare occasions has caused gyno related side effects. Do I need to run anything along side this to protect against these two issues and if so what would you recommend? would you say it's an absolute necessity to protect against these issues or do you think my current set up will be ok?

Thanks !

In rare cases those that are gyno prone may require a low dose of Aromasin while on LGD. Most people do not need it. It's a good idea to always have Aromasin on hand in case you do. If you do use it, use it at a dose of only around 7.5mg EOD. You will not need much at all

You should get great results from that stack, as it does fit your goals very well. I know you said you knew all the doses and everything, but I'll still post it up in case there's anything you missed

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/ultra-recomp-stack-12-weeks-2

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

Hi all,

Thanks !

Hey brother... there is no adverse reaction whatsoever with your current supplements and sarms... you can continue to take them all...

If you want to run precautionary ai protection, just in case, run aromasin 7.5 mg eod... here is the link for aromasin... https://www.sarmsx.com/liquiaro-15mgs-ml-30mls

thats a very strong stack... make sure to keep us updated on your results...

Hey brother... there is no adverse reaction whatsoever with your current supplements and sarms... you can continue to take them all...

If you want to run precautionary ai protection, just in case, run aromasin 7.5 mg eod... here is the link for aromasin... https://www.sarmsx.com/liquiaro-15mgs-ml-30mls

thats a very strong stack... make sure to keep us updated on your results...

Thanks Dylan,

I've ordered some aromasin just to be safe. Shall I hold back on taking it until if and when I start seeing gyno related sides?

Thanks Dylan,

I've ordered some aromasin just to be safe. Shall I hold back on taking it until if and when I start seeing gyno related sides?
I personally wouldn't use it unless you need it. Most people do not, unless gyno prone

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Thanks Dylan,

it should not be necessary but a good precautionary dose with sarms would be 7.5 mg every 3 days...

Hi guys, my sarms have arrived... buzzing to get started! Really excited to see what kind of gains I can get out of these as my diet and training are pretty on point right now. I'm not training again until Monday evening. Should I start taking them Monday morning or would it be better to take them tomorrow morning to get them in my system?

Hi guys, my sarms have arrived... buzzing to get started! Really excited to see what kind of gains I can get out of these as my diet and training are pretty on point right now. I'm not training again until Monday evening. Should I start taking them Monday morning or would it be better to take them tomorrow morning to get them in my system?
Just start Monday when you start training. That's pretty much how I run my own cycles. I always start on Mondays

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Thanks rock. Having trouble converting the measurements...

Please could you help me concert the dosages from MG to ML?

LGD 10mg
S4 25mg
G4 20mg
RAD 20mg

Thanks rock. Having trouble converting the measurements...

Please could you help me concert the dosages from MG to ML?

LGD 10mg
S4 25mg
G4 20mg
RAD 20mg

LGD is 10mg per ml so take 1ml dose in the am
S4 is 50mg per ml so take 0.5ml dose in the am and another 0.5ml dose 4-6 hours later
GW is 20mg per ml so 1ml dose 30 minutes preworkout
RAD is 10mg per ml so take 2ml dose in the am

So LGD is 1 full dropper in the am

S4 is half dropper, then another half dropper 4-6 hours later

GW - 1 full dropper before work out

RAD is 2 full droppers in the am

Is this correct? Sorry but as you can see I need the idiots guide ! Just want to be sure...

I thought RAD was dosed at 20mg the same as GW so shouldn't that be 1 full dropper for both?

Look at what I posted above bro. This couldn't be any more simple. I posted the concentrations. RAD is 10mg per ml, and since recommended dose is 20mg per day you need 2ml

I thought RAD was dosed at 20mg the same as GW so shouldn't that be 1 full dropper for both?

im not sure why you thought that but noone has ever said that and it clearly says on the site and bottle 10 mg/ml... its two droppers per day, once a day in the a.m.

Top Bottom