napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Labs coming up

FpsStang

I am seeing my trt Doctor for labs soon. My question is how long before I see her should I return to my prescribed dose so my levels are not crazy high? My prescribed dose is .75cc a week of cyp and I have been taking 1.5cc. Also does winstrol and or tren cause higher testosterone levels on bloodwork? Thanks for your help as always

I am seeing my trt Doctor for labs soon. My question is how long before I see her should I return to my prescribed dose so my levels are not crazy high? My prescribed dose is .75cc a week of cyp and I have been taking 1.5cc. Also does winstrol and or tren cause higher testosterone levels on bloodwork? Thanks for your help as always

To be safe I would t use the Tren or Winstrol. It's not going to show up as testosterone levels, but it can skew bloodwork numbers. As for the testosterone, I would reduce your dose to TRT at least a month before your testing so you can stabilize to your normal levels

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

To be safe I would t use the Tren or Winstrol. It's not going to show up as testosterone levels, but it can skew bloodwork numbers. As for the testosterone, I would reduce your dose to TRT at least a month before your testing so you can stabilize to your normal levels

Unfortunately I don't have a month but I will start now

Yea a month is your best bet. How long do you have? You may want to ask if you can bump the appt. back. Come up with an excuse

Last edited:

How long do you have? These long esters like test Cypionate are going to take a good 4 weeks to clear out completely enough to bring you back to baseline.

If you can push the appointment back a bit I would

Top Bottom