napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

My first cycle

Hi guys , I'm 20years old I've been training for one year and a half and I'm about to start my first cycle that shows here ,so wut do you think about it , can I get some opinions?
Then, wut do you think about the "brutal anavar" especialy??
Please listen to the advise given to you in this thread. The guys here are practically begging you to wait before starting this cycle and its for YOUR own good.

You are way to young to start steroids, no disrespect but you can't even legally buy beer man not in the USA. Anadrol is WAY more toxic than alcohol but that's besides the point. Maybe if you were 20 years old 240 lbs and 10% bodyfat and have been training at LEAST 5 years then maybe someone could say wow this guy is one of the few genetically blessed but you aren't at least not yet. Especially at your weight and height. You don't even have experience in the gym man at 1 and 1/2 years your probably barely know what you are doing. Let alone you bought a bunch of gear and THEN decided to ask for help bro you sound lost.

Stay on this board, focus on improving your diet and training for a while. At age 20 you have a HUGE potential to gain size naturally even without a good diet to be honest. You have so much room to grow...

thank you all guys.
So i decided not to use them for now,but I have one final question if it is possible.
How about after an other maybe 9 month of hard training, at the start of 2017 for exemple, xD

i'll see what i can do, Thank you so much
but tho.. can you tell me if it's a good cycle, i promice i want use them as i said, till 2017 or more :D
CYCLE :
deca duraboline: 200mg/week (7 week)
testosterone enanthat : 250mg /week (10 week)
brutal anadrol : 1 cap/day (week 3) -- 2 cap/day (week 4) -- 3 cap/day (week 5 to 7) -- 1 cap/day(week 8)
legalon : 1 cap/day ( week 5 to 9)
POSTE CYCLE :
day 1: 200mg of clomid + 40 mg of nolvadex + 25 mg of proviron.
day 2 to 14 : 100 mg of clomid + 40 mg of nolvadex + 25 mg of proviron.
day 15 to 28 : 50 mg of clomid + 20 mg of nolvadex + 25 mg of proviron.

because that was my plan, and i just want to know if its a good one to keep in mind and use when time comes :)

How bout you sell it to the retard at the gym who convinced you that you were ready to hop on the juice.
Once that's done, train, diet and research for 5 more years. Maybe then, and only maybe, you'll be ready.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Training a year and a half! I love these kids! I trained for 16 fuckin years (age 13-29) before I ran a cycle.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

the products will become unusable after that date , so I really have no choice xP !!

that's BULLSHIT !

I already bought bullets for the gun...I had to shoot it

you ALWAYS have a choice...you can choose to throw it away and write it off as a lesson (cheaply) learned
you can sell the gear to someone else
you can choose to use it and fuck up the rest of your life
the choice is always yours

Last edited:
Man this is a horrible idea. You have no idea how to take steroids. You're not taking any of this seriously and it's no joke. If you want to learn the hard way go for it. But these quick gains can destroy your life, and with as little effort as you've put into researching this you're really on a journey bound to fail. Try sarms lock up steroids for 5 years and train. Right now you can literally get steroid like results by diet and training.

Not old enough, haven't trained long enough. Not educated enough on what you're doing. Cycle is too big for a first. Not willing to take advice from those you request it from who have way more knowledge. Clearly no concern for your health. Should I go on?? Go for it it bro, learn the hard way.

Ask me about Phurious Pharma!
Use code 'JS5' for 5% off any order!
Order at [email protected]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aside from that, just because you bought it already doesn't mean you can't save it for a couple years AT LEAST. you're being dumb.

Ask me about Phurious Pharma!
Use code 'JS5' for 5% off any order!
Order at [email protected]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Holy shit man! You have no business whatsoever messing with steroids. You are complete.y wreckless in your thinking. Who gives a fuck if you already bought the stuff? Thats no excuse to mess yourself up and take steroids way before you should be touching them.

You need to understand that at your age your test levels are through the roof and you are in the prime years for growth. If you can't gain a good amount of muscle naturally then you need to reevaluate what you are doing with your diet and training. Steroids aren't going to fix that.

You don't seem to want to listen to the advice given to you, but for your sake I certainly hope you do, or else you will be making a bad mistake.

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Listen man... everyone here is trying to save you from yourself. You want to know why its a bad idea for you to play with aas at your age? Your body is pretty much finished developing but there are parts of your brain that continue developing until around age 25. Your hpta and endocrine systems have not fully developed. So by introducing aas , you're risking permanant damage. That means possible permanant shutdown, premature andropause, trt, etc. I would hate to be 20 years old and not have my dick working... These risks aren't worth it. Not to mention, you need to put your dues in the gym and in the kitchen. 6ft 176lbs, you have quite a bit of room to grow naturally. You also need to educate yourself on aas more as its clear you don't understand the basics. You never use deca on a first cycle. 7 weeks is pointless. Anadrol is extremely toxic and you're not anywhere near ready for it. The only thing you should run when the time comes for your first cycle is test only. Just because you already have everything doesn't mean you need to use it. Please take a step back bud.

Sent from my SM-G900P

Top Bottom