napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Why was my post deleted?

jp1957

Did I violate some unspoken rule asking about what foods to eat?

Post was...

The biggest problem I am having on this bulk, is the shit ton of food I have to eat to get calories high enough.

Anyone have any reasonable tasting stuff thats low bulk (foodwise) but higher carbs and calories?

As a suggestion, one thing I found is Bentilia Red Lentil Rotini with Two Guys Jersey Paste, around 450calories, actually tastes good, 22g protein, 66g carbs.

Did I violate some unspoken rule asking about what foods to eat?

Post was...

The biggest problem I am having on this bulk, is the shit ton of food I have to eat to get calories high enough.

Anyone have any reasonable tasting stuff thats low bulk (foodwise) but higher carbs and calories?

As a suggestion, one thing I found is Bentilia Red Lentil Rotini with Two Guys Jersey Paste, around 450calories, actually tastes good, 22g protein, 66g carbs.

your post wasn't deleted... not that i know of.. i haven't seen anything of the sort... instead of making a scene, pm me.. there is something going wrong with the spamming where its been holding up or refusing posts because of the extra spam control and its being adjusted... so instead of doing this, just pm me...

Given the volume of PM's I'm sure you receive, I thought it was better to ask here.
\
My bad.

Given the volume of PM's I'm sure you receive, I thought it was better to ask here.
\
My bad.

its alright bro, no biggie, just come to me anytime, you know that... all good, no worries... im not a tech, i just send them issues and they let me know from there... i know that the fucking spammers are getting trickier, which you can see by the subject lines they are putting up now... so they are having to come up with a better solution...

It's happening to everyone including me bud. It's just an adjustment but I assure you nobody is deleting posts. I had about 10 posts disappear yesterday when I went back to the thread. I know how discouraging it is

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

It's happening to everyone including me bud. It's just an adjustment but I assure you nobody is deleting posts. I had about 10 posts disappear yesterday when I went back to the thread. I know how discouraging it is

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

i have too and im sure others have... clearly a post asking what to eat would not be deleted and we are not deleting our own for fucks sake! tapatalk updates, like phurious pointed out, are coming in way late too... its all being worked on.. the bigger we get, the more people try to come along and bring problems... thats part of it but we are lucky enough to have the best techs you are going to find working on it....

Yea, spam filtering is trying to hit a constantly moving target. You'll never be ahead of it. Some boards go to account approval before posting, but even that is a stop gap. The bots just wait for the approval email.

One technique that is fairly tried and true, but some level of overhead, is email based approval. You get a new account, you email them back at that email, if no answer, no approval of account.

I dont know what your new user registration count is here though, I suspect fairly high, so probably not a great idea either.

Yea, spam filtering is trying to hit a constantly moving target. You'll never be ahead of it. Some boards go to account approval before posting, but even that is a stop gap. The bots just wait for the approval email.

One technique that is fairly tried and true, but some level of overhead, is email based approval. You get a new account, you email them back at that email, if no answer, no approval of account.

I dont know what your new user registration count is here though, I suspect fairly high, so probably not a great idea either.

i stopped even getting into that because although im well educated in it, i know better than to do something im not really a pro at and when i tried to handle all of that AND everything else i do, it didn't work... i never slept man. i didnt get enough done for everyone else that needed me either so i let them handle everything on the tech side

i stopped even getting into that because although im well educated in it, i know better than to do something im not really a pro at and when i tried to handle all of that AND everything else i do, it didn't work... i never slept man. i didnt get enough done for everyone else that needed me either so i let them handle everything on the tech side

I can both empathize and sympathize with you on this one bro. So frustrating to see something you work so hard on get infiltrated by people trying to make a very lazy buck. And if you're like me, a little bit of a perfectionist, you want something you work hard on to stay pristine.

I can both empathize and sympathize with you on this one bro. So frustrating to see something you work so hard on get infiltrated by people trying to make a very lazy buck. And if you're like me, a little bit of a perfectionist, you want something you work hard on to stay pristine.

you know it bro... im sure you can tell that i am the exact same way so it does get frustrating but you have to know going into all of this that its going to happen... if not, then you are not doing something right because people are not trying to get at you.. however it still pisses me off because i would never consider doing anything like this... i go head to head with people and i beat their ass straight up, not like a fucking coward...

its alright bro, no biggie, just come to me anytime, you know that... all good, no worries... im not a tech, i just send them issues and they let me know from there... i know that the fucking spammers are getting trickier, which you can see by the subject lines they are putting up now... so they are having to come up with a better solution...

They are getting trickier.You can't even report their posts,cause when you click on it,it goes directly to "reply".

Top Bottom