napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Who’s the new guy? 👉🤪👈

Synergy

Sup guys.
Names Sasan but go by middle name (Andy)
From Sacramento, ca
Use too work for California family fitness when I was in shape. Been working in Cannabis business for last decade, getting further and further from "In shape" every year. Decided to get into shape and not look back. Started doing cardio to up hartrate and ease back into it. Can't afford to get injured.

Crashed my dirtbike last September and broke 4 ribs, cracked sternum, and messed up shoulder. Was in recovery for 9 months. Kid jump off cough on to me while sleeping and rebroke everything. Then suffered respitory infection and violently coughed and broke everything again.

I never understood the perpose of lean till it was proscribed to me and thank God it was I was in undescribable pain. (6'3" 260 crying like a baby pain) hospital remembers me Everytime I go there. Lol

Got 2 kids and also need to be able to keep up with them. Caught my self having a hard time climbing a few flights of stairs.

Got a cabinet full of sups and don't want to start taking anything till I can do 100 pull ups and run a mile without dying. Any advice. In advance thanks for all the input.

Would like to be 220-225lb 7% or better.

Thanks guys.

Last edited:
That was the last gym I worked at before Garcia fired me. Dude hated me. Lol. He fired me when I was pt at Madison. Then 3 years later when I got hired back in sales and got promoted 3 times and unfortunately into his gym.

It's still ambitious.

I was 190-200 when working at calfit back in my 20s and about 9% I'll try to stay under 12% but I want to hit that in the next 24 months. I don't think my carrier will allow me to maintain that. But more realisticly 12% and whatever my body weight would be without the additional 20% I'm probably carrying.

Luckily I'm only carrying fat in my stomach and I have been actively changing diet. Cutting out soda, sugar, and most carbs, debating if I should cut out red meat or just go pescatarian.

I have hgh to help the process along and a cocktail of other im's. Just have never used them. Still sitting in shelf. Im not ready for that. The hgh is fire though. Local source. Good stuff.

You boys talking about Rancho Cucamonga.... if so nice to hear from some boys from the ie...... welcome.....

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

You boys talking about Rancho Cucamonga.... if so nice to hear from some boys from the ie...... welcome.....

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Lol. Nope. Hes talking about rancho Cordova, CA

I use to live in running springs, ca so technically IM from the ie too. Worked at LA fitness in Redlands too. -#IGETAROUND

Top Bottom