napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Whats your opinions on high rep vs low rep training?

LOLLL no argument here... i cant see how anyone takes him serious to be honest.. anyone can say fuck every other word and spout off about nonsense... im sorry but its not even entertaining...

See I beg to differ. Listening to his dumbass is entertaining. "You gotta fuckin eat" is all he ever says. I'm here thinking like BITCH I know this, give some useful fucking information! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey bros,

I know there are both pros and cons for high rep light weight vs low rep heavy weight training.

Theres a popular belief that muscle hyperthopy occurs when lifting heavier things than yesterday with sufficient caloric surplus.

On the other hand, i watched rich pianans interesting video about bulking when on cycle. He said not to ego lift but to lift very light for 20+ reps.
He says the pump from 20+reps is the thing that makes muscles big especially while on gear.
While off cycle and natural, low rep heavy weight is more optimal he says.

In a condition that im on test deca cycle with sufficient caloric surplus, which type of training is better?

Any warm feedback is welcom! Thx!

I wouldn't count on 20+ reps building a lot of dense muscle. that comes from 8 rep range in my opinion. and that is with extremely heavy weight. 8-12 is standard hypertrophy. but there are different types of hypertrophy to consider. myofibrillar and sarcoplasmic. myofibrillar is basically muscle fibers and sarcoplasmic can be thought of like fluid retention and stretching. someone with a lot of sarcoplasmic hyptertrophy for example, can have big ballony arms with little definition, there strength will also be low. comparatively someone with very dense muscles (myofib) can have small arms but be very strong. typically you will want to lift HEAVY and at the end chase the pump to maximize both types of hypertrophy.

It's all good man. I actually like him. Anyway good to have u here

Sent from my RCT6773W22B using Tapatalk

Haha I don't KNOW him obviously. I just don't think he does much for the fitness industry besides babble. I've learned more here in a month than I have watching his videos.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

like Dylan pointed out, 8-12 is the rep range, BUT you need to constantly switch it up. your workouts should never be the same. change weight, use supersets, dropsets, negatives, do different exercises, use barbell then dumbbell, always switch to something different but keep the Structure the same. work the full pectoral muscle. just different angles and strategies. you don't want to adapt. the reason you gain muscle is because your body is trying to adapt to the workouts

Top Bottom