napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Want to know how to grow faster.

This thread is basically a typo. Obviously his diet and training are off. This reminds me of the guy talking to me at a store one day about gear. I asked "How much weight are you looking to gain with an AAS cycle?" His reply... 'About 65 pounds'.

CLASSIC
Sounds legit...

If you're not gaining, it's wise to go back to the basics in most cases. Increase food intake and hammer those weights. Simple. No need to overcomplicate things.

my magic math gains calculator says at your weight and bf you need at least 3800 calories on training days if you are doing a hard 80 minutes. at least 2900 on rest days. so if you want to grow you probably need at least 4k on training days and should be putting on at least the slightest amount of fat. doesn't need to be a ton but more. fat needs to be at least 20% of calories normally. which isn't hard to get as long as you aren't restricting them. imho

If you're not gaining, it's wise to go back to the basics in most cases. Increase food intake and hammer those weights. Simple. No need to overcomplicate things.
Absolutely. It's not complicated at all. If you aren't gaining, increase.

Top Bottom