napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Valhalla flash sale!

suraonyx23

Hey here is a deal way to good to pass up! We are going to let someone get 1 helluva deal!

3 20ml sust 250 for the price of 2 which is $150 plus we will throw in 1 10ml test ace for free! And free shipping.
So for $150 your getting 60ml of sust and 10ml of test ace!
Hit up [email protected]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A
045dce9234ed8a1009ee58e05169647f.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Gentleman in the black hat! Thanks NY looking forward to running this in the early spring.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like the labels a lot. I should be so lucky if I were to meet my brothers in arms in Valhalla one day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Everyone needs to keep a watchful eye on this. U never know another flash sale could be just minutes, moments or hours away! [emoji6]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Great deal from NY ROBO and Valhalla indeed. I was knocked the fuck out on the couch after returning from a big ass'd fish dinner lol. Been up since 4am, 2am and went to bed at midnight. Call it my hyper-vigilance at work. I'm on the Valhalla right now... got 6cc of that Viking paradise sitting on the coffee table waiting to be pinned (Sust/Deca/EQ all blended up into a cocktail of bad assery).

If you get to Valhalla, I'll be the big bad ass Blasian dude in Samurai armor training for Ragnorok down by the waterfall.

"SWOLE IS THE WAY OF THE WALK"

Top Bottom