napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

TRT & HCG together long term?

dorobards

I'm a 29 yr old male, 6'2" height, 282lbs weight @ 20-22% BF.

I'm receiving 170mg of Test C & 250 IU of HCG a week from a LOW T clinic every Monday. The clinic stated this is common practice. My Serum levels are in the 700's on the 7th day after my Injection (day of next Injection).

*** My question is will taking HCG long term (for years) along with my TRT have any negative effects on me in the future?

I ask because majority of the time I here people who go on TRT don't use HCG unless they want to have kids and to my understanding the use of HCG would be only used around the time of trying to have a child.

Thank you for your time,

i have had countless clients that have had issues from using hcg long term... what i recommend on trt is to run it every 4 months, 4 weeks at a time at 1000 ius week if you feel you need it.. i never use it... the only time i am using it is to help with fertility but that alone will not do it either... you would need hcg and clomid with it...

If you want to use it with T, I strongly suggest a frequent, low-dose T protocol like eod injections. Divide your weekly dose by 3.5. Run that way for a while and get a baseline tT and E2 level. Then start substituting HCG at low dose (250 IUs, 1x/week) for one of the T shots. Get labs and adjust accordingly. If you cant keep E2 in range that way, I would NOT (and I dont) use an AI. Instead, switch back and forth between your normal T protocol and HCG only. HCG only at 500 IUs M/W/F works for me.

I see. No point in using HCG if you are on TRT unless you plan to come off of it or are trying to have children. Otherwise it shouldn't be used, especially long term

Top Bottom