napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Titan update! Plz read

Glad to hear hes home. Get well brother. Our prayers are with you. Keep us posted cmb

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

My thoughts and prayers go out to him and a good speedy recovery. Bet better bro!!

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

He seems like a good dude. I've heard nothing but good things

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I havent heard anything. I emailed him couple days ago. Hope everything is alright.

I sent money about 3 weeks ago, haven't heard a peep. But it's Titan....I know he will make everything right with his customers when he is back to good health, as he always does. I pray our brothers recovery is going well!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey bro's after repeated attempts to reach titan and having others such as Dylan reach out, we've gotten no reply..I've utilized all my options as a rep and I get gobs of emails every day in which I have no answers for. So with that being said I'm gonna say titanresearch is down until further notice. I Wont give out any new lists. If you have paid but funds weren't picked up see about getting a refund. If funds were collected, I'm sure he'll get u right in time,but how much time I haven't a clue. I'm just as in the dark and frustrated as u. If I ever hear anything I'll post update here immediately, but no need to ask me in pm every day cause I have no idea, n no answers to give. Sorry bout the bullshit, if I could brew I'd make your order myself n send it to u.

Damn, Hate to hear that, hopefully something turns around for the better quick and hopefully everything is ok.

Damn i was looking to place an order. Like how the minimum was only 100 bucks. Gonna have to save up n try some other great sources on this board. Hope you cone back Titan.

It's funny, this was my first order with him too! I've ordered from pharmalady 20+ times without a hiccup. A brain hemorrhage is no joke, I hope he gets back to good health.

It's funny, this was my first order with him too! I've ordered from pharmalady 20+ times without a hiccup. A brain hemorrhage is no joke, I hope he gets back to good health.
All success with pharmalady thats awesome to hear. Are you here in the states as well. I was thinking of going that route.

Top Bottom