napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Things to ask yourself before trying AAS

44YOGearHead

So you wanna run a cycle and you're here to ask questions. Great every forum member welcomes you with open guns (arms fool, arms...), but there should be some understanding between us all. Communication is a two way exchange of information and requires an attentive ear and open mind of both parties. Let's get some basic thoughts out of the way and lets please be honest as there is sometimes a very distinct difference between what someone wants to hear and what they need to hear. I tell my 18 yo son all the time "I'll always give you what you need, but what you want is up for debate". The same principles apply here because bottom line a lot of you coming here wanna be big and cut, but you're not willing to put in the work. You think that you can waltz up with a good six months of gym time, maybe even two years, hell maybe even 7 years of ill gotten minimalist gains from doing it wrong the whole time and you've hit a plateau. Instead of wanting to climb over the plateau by means of education and training variances you want a ladder and a safety line to overcome this challenge, you want to run a cycle of gear because you're not willing perhaps, to be the best you possible before enhancing what you've got.
You do understand that the mind is predisposed to keep you comfortable right? Homeostasis applies to a lot of facets of your existence. Your mind will tell you a workout is grueling and try to convince you to take it easy because the mind wants to be comfortable. Think of a kid that wants to go to college, but says 'I don't know how to fill out the application, or where to get one'... yet they never bothered to call the admissions office, or do any research. The mind will feed you excuses in order to not challenge itself. Now here you are reading some lame ass copy of Muscular Development or whatever it's called saying 'I wanna look like that' so you go to the gym casually four times a week and read these articles and buy those supplements that aren't worth a thimble of Yak piss and six months later you call yourself being disappointed and plateaued supposedly. Some idiot suggests 'steroids' and you cling to that idea like a life vest during a tsunami failing to realize the tsunami is going to overtake your ass anyways. All your mind can think of is getting whatever you can from whomever you can to get jacked AF.
Here's the reality of it all and sadly because of your lack of experience and basic knowledge on proper training and diet this will happen more times than not. You're gonna find someone, or some website and get your fat/skinny fingers on some gear... orals of course because needles scare you. You take them, see some gains and you're hooked. What you fail to realize is that the gains you saw would be multiplied by ten if you ran a proper cycle and wouldn't just shrivel away if you ran a good PCT. What do you care right? Soon as the gains start to dwindle you're back to popping pills just to maintain and of course more pills equals more gains so you take two more a day year round for a total of 50mgs... why not right??? Dude wrong.
Now in my feeble mind here's what I think you need to compare yourself to and please solicit the opinions of gym goers you respect/admire versus those of your friends when asking this:

1. Do I look like a weight lifter? (not your clothes dummy, your physique/frame)

2. Is my level of muscularity where I should consider AAS use? Do I have that puffy baby lump muscle, or do I look like I could punch a hole in a tank?

3. Have I maximized my natural potential? - if you've lifted for 1 year and your answer is 'yes'... just go kill yourself for being dumb as hell.

4. Is my physique balanced and developed well, or am I a biceps and no triceps mirror muscle only guy and unfortunately I only train in the mirror by the DB's so I can't see my legs so they never get trained lifter?

5. Am I taking this to lose weight because I can't quite master pushing the plate away, or managing my portions? If you lack discipline, why do you wanna take gear? If you're lacking self confidence are muscles the answer? If so please realize unless you know of a exercise that'll make you handsome and smart adding muscles to your body just makes you muscular with the same ugly mug and dumb pick up lines. Besides, nothing is more disappointing than thinking you look like Zeus and finding out you still look like the neighborhood registered sex offender to all the hot chicks.

6. Are my workouts intense by that huge guys standards? Or by the shredded guys standards? Or just to the 70 yo lady in Zumba class?

Bottom line is please evaluate yourself with honesty before you come here and lie to us to get information please. If not, you'll end up with zero gains, tits and bald headed getting dialysis weekly because you were too stubborn to admit you could've put in some more work before trying to be swole the enhanced way.

* This message is approved by The 44. The 44 is not associated with any losers, whiners, or persons who think sexuality is dependent upon what gender of person is available at the particular moment. The 44 says 'jogger' pants on men is stupid, skinny jeans as well. If you care to donate $1 USD to the "Elect The 44 Campaign" please send a self addressed envelope with your donation to:

Elect The 44 Campaign
247365 Get Your Swole On Avenue
Muscleville, USA 12345

Last edited:
I see where you are going with this. But i think it could have been written in a more positive light. Because i can tell you that 95% of the people using steroids or going to havnt reached their genetic potential. Dont know how to eat or what to eat. Dont know how to lift. And they will STILL buy juice and use it.

I think if we wanna make articles like this they should be more of a mentorship then a smash down.

If i was new here and saw this id probly leave and go to another forum because this is basically a punch in the balls before ive even entered.

And i believe that our biggest strength here is to up lift not tear down. All other forums tear down.

PHURIOUS

I see where you are going with this. But i think it could have been written in a more positive light. Because i can tell you that 95% of the people using steroids or going to havnt reached their genetic potential. Dont know how to eat or what to eat. Dont know how to lift. And they will STILL buy juice and use it.

I think if we wanna make articles like this they should be more of a mentorship then a smash down.

If i was new here and saw this id probly leave and go to another forum because this is basically a punch in the balls before ive even entered.

And i believe that our biggest strength here is to up lift not tear down. All other forums tear down.

PHURIOUS

Totally not intended to be that kick in the balls bro. I have a very blunt use of the the English language and having had to deal with young Marines and some not so young that responded better to 'in your face' conversations I've become accustomed to providing the 'if it all goes to shit then what' perspective as a means to prevent dumb shit from happening. Besides, bottom line we all know people will do what they are gonna do regardless. I said they are welcome to ask things, but at the same time they need to ask themselves some things as well. Responsibility has a skewed view depending on what side of the spectrum you're on. I did my first oral only cycle as a sophomore in high school... didn't give two shits either, just popping primo and var like pez, did the more is better thing too. Had no idea of the consequences either... all I knew is I was a big musclebound high schooler with access to gear. Looking back in hindsight though... I fucked up and wish someone I thought knew shit would've told me better. Trust me bro if I come off like a dick with this thread 1. it's how I talk about things I'm passionate about and 2. no harm is ever meant and people should look at things objectively versus like I'm on some soap box swinging my nuts around.

Totally not intended to be that kick in the balls bro. I have a very blunt use of the the English language and having had to deal with young Marines and some not so young that responded better to 'in your face' conversations I've become accustomed to providing the 'if it all goes to shit then what' perspective as a means to prevent dumb shit from happening. Besides, bottom line we all know people will do what they are gonna do regardless. I said they are welcome to ask things, but at the same time they need to ask themselves some things as well. Responsibility has a skewed view depending on what side of the spectrum you're on. I did my first oral only cycle as a sophomore in high school... didn't give two shits either, just popping primo and var like pez, did the more is better thing too. Had no idea of the consequences either... all I knew is I was a big musclebound high schooler with access to gear. Looking back in hindsight though... I fucked up and wish someone I thought knew shit would've told me better. Trust me bro if I come off like a dick with this thread 1. it's how I talk about things I'm passionate about and 2. no harm is ever meant and people should look at things objectively versus like I'm on some soap box swinging my nuts around.

No i get that for sure. And no it wasnt dickish.

Maybe just go back and edit all the parts where u said stupid. Lol. Thats all im saying. Im firm believer in tough love. You know this. But we also need to wrap out internet arm around them and let them know we got you. And advise in a positive way also. Ya know?

PHURIOUS

No i get that for sure. And no it wasnt dickish.

Maybe just go back and edit all the parts where u said stupid. Lol. Thats all im saying. Im firm believer in tough love. You know this. But we also need to wrap out internet arm around them and let them know we got you. And advise in a positive way also. Ya know?

PHURIOUS

I feel ya, but as far as editing goes... lol, read it again and tell me you can't appreciate the descriptive narratives. One thing I have always loved about being me is my ability to at least sound like a butthole while still being a very chill person.

I feel ya, but as far as editing goes... lol, read it again and tell me you can't appreciate the descriptive narratives. One thing I have always loved about being me is my ability to at least sound like a butthole while still being a very chill person.

Then u nailed it. Lol

PHURIOUS

I dig this. I appreciate the humor in it. Never did any oral-onlys but could I have achieved more naturally? Most definitely. Theres a lot of truth to this post. Luckily im the type that researched for a long time and was able to start safe without fucking myself up. If it had been in highschool I wouldve been reckless as fuck

I dig this. I appreciate the humor in it. Never did any oral-onlys but could I have achieved more naturally? Most definitely. Theres a lot of truth to this post. Luckily im the type that researched for a long time and was able to start safe without fucking myself up. If it had been in highschool I wouldve been reckless as fuck

Ya. I didnt even touch steroids till i was 38 yrs old was always an athlete my whole life highschool college semi pro etc. and then one day i say fuck it lets see what the fuss was all about. And did a sustanon cycle. Gained about 20# and was like damn this is fun. Nothing like the gaains from that first cycle tho.

PHURIOUS

AAS is serious shit and needs to be treated as such. Sometimes in life you have to be very blunt and talking about AAS is one of those times.

Dead on post.

Impatience is synonymous with youth.I wish I would've read or heard this when I was 18 plunging 3mls of God knows what.

So you wanna run a cycle and you're here to ask questions. Great every forum member welcomes you with open guns (arms fool, arms...), but there should be some understanding between us all. Communication is a two way exchange of information and requires an attentive ear and open mind of both parties. Let's get some basic thoughts out of the way and lets please be honest as there is sometimes a very distinct difference between what someone wants to hear and what they need to hear. I tell my 18 yo son all the time "I'll always give you what you need, but what you want is up for debate". The same principles apply here because bottom line a lot of you coming here wanna be big and cut, but you're not willing to put in the work. You think that you can waltz up with a good six months of gym time, maybe even two years, hell maybe even 7 years of ill gotten minimalist gains from doing it wrong the whole time and you've hit a plateau. Instead of wanting to climb over the plateau by means of education and training variances you want a ladder and a safety line to overcome this challenge, you want to run a cycle of gear because you're not willing perhaps, to be the best you possible before enhancing what you've got.
You do understand that the mind is predisposed to keep you comfortable right? Homeostasis applies to a lot of facets of your existence. Your mind will tell you a workout is grueling and try to convince you to take it easy because the mind wants to be comfortable. Think of a kid that wants to go to college, but says 'I don't know how to fill out the application, or where to get one'... yet they never bothered to call the admissions office, or do any research. The mind will feed you excuses in order to not challenge itself. Now here you are reading some lame ass copy of Muscular Development or whatever it's called saying 'I wanna look like that' so you go to the gym casually four times a week and read these articles and buy those supplements that aren't worth a thimble of Yak piss and six months later you call yourself being disappointed and plateaued supposedly. Some idiot suggests 'steroids' and you cling to that idea like a life vest during a tsunami failing to realize the tsunami is going to overtake your ass anyways. All your mind can think of is getting whatever you can from whomever you can to get jacked AF.
Here's the reality of it all and sadly because of your lack of experience and basic knowledge on proper training and diet this will happen more times than not. You're gonna find someone, or some website and get your fat/skinny fingers on some gear... orals of course because needles scare you. You take them, see some gains and you're hooked. What you fail to realize is that the gains you saw would be multiplied by ten if you ran a proper cycle and wouldn't just shrivel away if you ran a good PCT. What do you care right? Soon as the gains start to dwindle you're back to popping pills just to maintain and of course more pills equals more gains so you take two more a day year round for a total of 50mgs... why not right??? Dude wrong.
Now in my feeble mind here's what I think you need to compare yourself to and please solicit the opinions of gym goers you respect/admire versus those of your friends when asking this:

1. Do I look like a weight lifter? (not your clothes dummy, your physique/frame)

2. Is my level of muscularity where I should consider AAS use? Do I have that puffy baby lump muscle, or do I look like I could punch a hole in a tank?

3. Have I maximized my natural potential? - if you've lifted for 1 year and your answer is 'yes'... just go kill yourself for being dumb as hell.

4. Is my physique balanced and developed well, or am I a biceps and no triceps mirror muscle only guy and unfortunately I only train in the mirror by the DB's so I can't see my legs so they never get trained lifter?

5. Am I taking this to lose weight because I can't quite master pushing the plate away, or managing my portions? If you lack discipline, why do you wanna take gear? If you're lacking self confidence are muscles the answer? If so please realize unless you know of a exercise that'll make you handsome and smart adding muscles to your body just makes you muscular with the same ugly mug and dumb pick up lines. Besides, nothing is more disappointing than thinking you look like Zeus and finding out you still look like the neighborhood registered sex offender to all the hot chicks.

6. Are my workouts intense by that huge guys standards? Or by the shredded guys standards? Or just to the 70 yo lady in Zumba class?

Bottom line is please evaluate yourself with honesty before you come here and lie to us to get information please. If not, you'll end up with zero gains, tits and bald headed getting dialysis weekly because you were too stubborn to admit you could've put in some more work before trying to be swole the enhanced way.

* This message is approved by The 44. The 44 is not associated with any losers, whiners, or persons who think sexuality is dependent upon what gender of person is available at the particular moment. The 44 says 'jogger' pants on men is stupid, skinny jeans as well. If you care to donate $1 USD to the "Elect The 44 Campaign" please send a self addressed envelope with your donation to:

Elect The 44 Campaign
247365 Get Your Swole On Avenue
Muscleville, USA 12345
Excellent post brother!! Big thumbs up!!

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Top Bottom