napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

The Power of Self Motivation: A new video by Dylan Gemelli

This is a topic I feel extremely strong on... There is a lot of motivational speaking and guidance as well as a clear and concise explanation on the true power of self motivation. If you want to be motivated as can be, DO NOT MISS THIS MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATIONAL video...

The power of self motivation: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFX5vVuLrNA&feature=youtu.be

Taking it to the next level! This is HOW WE DO!!!

I'm feeling this in a BIG way! Nothing goes from A to B without YOU getting your own motivation.

Intrinsic
Internal
Infernal! :)

This should be a series, this is real good.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Fucking needing trainers and partners... crutch. When you've been in this iron game as long as we have bro we wake up and it's embedded in our psyche. Great perspective bro, another great video. Great reference to parents being motivated by their kids, I got back into lifting partially so coaches would look at me and see more physical potential in my son because he's a shorter, smaller version of me. Between that and his ability I know it worked as they always said 'looking at you and your dad's builds I know you know about hard work' and it paid off all the way to being an NCAA athlete running 4.39's.

On a personal note, The 44 is my hero. He slaps Grizzlies.

I'm so glad to see this one covered. I know compounds are always adressed, diet, etc....but without the drive and motivation there really is nothing. Excellent video Dylan

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

thank you guys! i LOVE doing videos like these... i live it daily and i truly want to get a very strong, encouraging and motivating message to everyone and I really feel this video brings that...

Great video!! Gotta share this with a few people! Directly speaking to them! 👍👊

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

i just want to make sure everyone has a chance to see this one... i feel its one of my best...

Top Bottom