napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

The importance of Tamoxifen Citrate

USER

I notice not many people using Tamoxifen as much while on cycle anymore.
This is a big mistake in my eyes if you're running testosterone over 700mg a wk and/or are using Dianabol or Anadrol.
I can use 25mg aromasin ED or 1mg Arimidex ED but if i'm on over a gram of testosterone and/or using orals that are prone to aromatization then I must run Tamoxifen.
If you're one of the many who still experience puffy or sensitive nipples on cycle regardless of your AI dosage then I strongly suggest picking up Tamoxifen citrate and running it at 20mg daily with a low dosed AI on the side.
There are orals that increase free circulating estrogen therefore rendering an AI useless at preventing the negative side effects due to an AI only protecting against aromatization.
This is where Tamoxifen comes into play and it's effectiveness is unmatched.
While it shouldn't be confused with an AI or ran in place of one it is truly a great drug for those who are sensitive to gyno.

USER said:
I notice not many people using Tamoxifen as much while on cycle anymore.
This is a big mistake in my eyes if you're running testosterone over 700mg a wk and/or are using Dianabol or Anadrol.
I can use 25mg aromasin ED or 1mg Arimidex ED but if i'm on over a gram of testosterone and/or using orals that are prone to aromatization then I must run Tamoxifen.
If you're one of the many who still experience puffy or sensitive nipples on cycle regardless of your AI dosage then I strongly suggest picking up Tamoxifen citrate and running it at 20mg daily with a low dosed AI on the side.
There are orals that increase free circulating estrogen therefore rendering an AI useless at preventing the negative side effects due to an AI only protecting against aromatization.
This is where Tamoxifen comes into play and it's effectiveness is unmatched.
While it shouldn't be confused with an AI or ran in place of one it is truly a great drug for those who are sensitive to gyno.

Nice bit of info and very spot on... I think a lot of guys are just not familiar with how to use and implement it and what it truly does... being that its not an actual AI, there is a lot of confusion on it but the method in which described is right on! NICE post bro

I think its a good tactic for those that run high doses and are gyno prone, like you pointed out. I am not gyno prone at all, and can actually get by without an ai at all running up to a gram of test, so its not something i personally would need. However i can see the benefit for some others

We're similar, Rick. No AI for me as high as 500mg of test (that's as high as I've gone anyway) and 700mg of tren.

TheSVPdeal said:
We're similar, Rick. No AI for me as high as 500mg of test (that's as high as I've gone anyway) and 700mg of tren.

700mg and up is when I really need Nolva and an AI.
I can tolerate 500mg with no AI but anymore than that I absolutely need an AI.
I can tell by my blood pressure readings without getting bloods if my estrogen is high.
Primarily due to the fact that my body tolerates testosterone pretty well and every time I've ever had an elevated e2 level I also have high blood pressure.

Top Bottom