napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

The Importance of Carbohydrates in your Diet: A new video by Dylan Gemelli

I love this topic, because a lot of people are under the misconception that you can't cut while eating carbs. I know there's plenty that are fans of keto and that's fine, but it's not for me at all. As long as you structure your macros correctly, you can cut with carbs no problem

I love this topic, because a lot of people are under the misconception that you can't cut while eating carbs. I know there's plenty that are fans of keto and that's fine, but it's not for me at all. As long as you structure your macros correctly, you can cut with carbs no problem

absolutely... i know you would love this... this is so damn important but it has to be done right to work... you have to use carbs to your advantage, not abuse them... kind of like deca in how you can make it a damn good friend if you use it right...

thanks bro! i know this is right up our alley... we both have a fascination with carbs... i like to make them the friend, not the enemy because if you do, they work wonders...

Yessir im always tinkering w carb timing. Trying to find that sweet spot

PHURIOUS

Carb manipulation is the greatest tool in the box... far more effective than aas with a shit diet. Good stuff. Ive been playing with carb cycling and back loading and ill tell you that there is magic in the process

If one more person says to me "How are you so lean? I bet you don't eat carbs right!"

I'm kicking him in the balls. Twice.

If one more person says to me "How are you so lean? I bet you don't eat carbs right!"

I'm kicking him in the balls. Twice.
Haha true story!! I take in 200g carbs on my low days and up to 400g on my high days, and I'm in the 6s now on bodyfat %. Carbs are not the enemy. It comes down to how you manipulate them and utilize them as they are intended

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Hey Rick, what are your protein and fat intake like on the 200g carb days and also the 400g days?

My protein is always around 300g which is around 1.5g per pound of bodyweight. Fats are always low on my low days at like 50g or so, and higher on my high calorie days at maybe 100g to go along with the higher carbs to give me the surplus I'm after. The extra carbs and fats those days (workout days) come mostly from my chest meal I have those days

Top Bottom