napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

The 44 Report EQ300 and Adrol 50

From personal experience I find 900 suited more for bulking, I believe RickRock doses a similar quantity and there is a video Dylan made that I belief referred using higher doses of perhaps 600-800mg. I referenced an amount known to me to have the desired effect I want. Bulking to me may be X amount of weight, whereas others might think Y number of pounds gained is perfect. Google dosing for EQ and I believe the low end consensus is 600 and higher is 800+.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glad to see this! Am after some Valhalla EQ 450 for my spring cycle to run along side Tren!

Dorin if you don't just buy some I'm gonna end up mad at you bro!

Me too! Is fucking hard playing waiting game for funds! But bloc 2 is going to be even harder! I will definitely get some dude! Am goung to need all the strength, both in body and in mind, that I can get!

Hello, im new to this forum. My i ask? Will eq 300 work alone. Im only out to get some more Resturation in my arms and albows and maby some more strengt. Thinking to get 20ml for star-labs eq300. And Clomid and Noval

Thanks

Hello, im new to this forum. My i ask? Will eq 300 work alone. Im only out to get some more Resturation in my arms and albows and maby some more strengt. Thinking to get 20ml for star-labs eq300. And Clomid and Noval

Thanks

You need to do more research on compounds and how they work. Your thinking is off. Go to the information page, learn up and get wiser. I'm not answering your question because your lack of knowledge demonstrates you don't need to be using AAS especially for what your talking about.

I know that it will work some. But almost all people rundt eq with deca and test to get big. I only wounder if it can help me to use right over 300mg in 18 weeks to get back some strengt and away the inflommation i get from working day job as a plumper and evning as a arborist.

In Norway is will only get cortison or voltaren from the doctor.

I know that it will work some. But almost all people rundt eq with deca and test to get big. I only wounder if it can help me to use right over 300mg in 18 weeks to get back some strengt and away the inflommation i get from working day job as a plumper and evning as a arborist.

In Norway is will only get cortison or voltaren from the doctor.

If you take anything WITHOUT TESTOSTERONE the only thing you'll get is messed up in the long run. Take it with Testosterone and you'll be fine. Take it without it and you won't be. Simple.

Thanks for shearing knowledge. I read in many forums now . Found that i probably will run a sustanon 350 or a test e300 first time. And ther is some people that runs aonly eq but most say its good. But most say it should minimum be eq and test.

PS i have used a cycel one time 13 years ago. It was d-bol. Deca and test propionate.

Thanks again.

Top Bottom