napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

THC Oil

For epilepsy with children they are using cbd oil , it does not get you high at all. Look up the strain charlottes web, kids having 100 plus seizures a day and down to a couple a week using this oil. My mother has MS and it's a game changer for her. Also Rick Simpson oil (rso) , it has cured cancer and many people have documented it.
Did I mention pain relief ? Its endless with benefits .

Exactly. CBD is te more medicinal compound in weed but THC is shown to have some benefits as well. But those are just 2 of the 70+ cannabinoids in marijuana and the others haven't even been studied yet or even really identified.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Www.expressdomesticapache.com

[email protected]

I agree with the benefits. But from my experience with talking to people that voted yes for FL, they are ignorant. FL did not pass by the way.
ZERO research was done on their part. They did not realize that there was even the Charlotte's Web. Almost every single one did not realize that you could take it without getting high. Guarantee their reason was so they could get high "medically". Fuck those people. Do some research and then make an EDUCATED decision. Thanks Obama.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom