napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Test reads high???

I used to be the same way bro. I'm on TRT now and I wake up at 4am and go to sleep at 9pm 6 days a week and I'm never tired and never take naps. I sleep in 1 day a week.

Ha ya I guess you can say I’m looking forward to being on TRT lol but I’m going to be patient and wait until I’m a lil Older

Ha ya I guess you can say I’m looking forward to being on TRT lol but I’m going to be patient and wait until I’m a lil Older
I started TRT when I was 45. There's no rush but I would have started at 35 if I knew any better. I never thought to get tested. I didn't even know what TRT was until I joined the forum almost 4 years ago.

I started TRT when I was 45. There's no rush but I would have started at 35 if I knew any better. I never thought to get tested. I didn't even know what TRT was until I joined the forum almost 4 years ago.

Yes I am so greatful I found this forum when I did at the start of my gear use or at least very close to it. I have learned so much for sure. TRT is in my future but I’m going to be patient. 35 sounds like a good age to start TRY tho I will be police officer soon so I’m gonna need all the Test I can get when I’m chasing down the scum of society lol.

Top Bottom