napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Test prop Tren A Anavar Cycle help

CaptainVyom

Hey Dylan,

Ive been following you since a long time now.. I find your content really helpful and i make sure i comment on your videos too.

Im 27, 185 lbs, 179cms, goal is to get lean with good amount of muscles. Physique Athlete

Ive taken your advice for my last cycle which was low dose Sust/Deca/Superdrol. Ginaed enough on that cycle kept 60% of it. It was way way better than my first cycle fore which i went mental with the dose even though it was just Test E @ 500mg for 12 weeks.

Right now im planning to cut because ive gained fat post cycle maybe because i kept eating at surplus till my pct. After pct i ate at maintenence for 3 weeks. I have 2 cycle options in mind which are as follows

Cycle 1:
Week 1-8 Test P 100mg EoD
Week 4-8 Tren A 50mg EoD (First time thats why low dose and short duration)
Week 1-6 Anavar 50mg ED
Week 1-8 Aromasin 12.5mg EoD
Week 4-8 Caber 0.25mg E3D

Wait for a week (1000mg HCG/Aromasin)

Week 10-13 Nolva (20/20/20), Clomid (25/25/25)

Cycle 2:
Week 1-8 Test P 100mg EoD
Week 4-8 NPP 50mg EoD
Week 1-6 Anavar 50mg ED
Week 1-8 Aromasin 12.5mg EoD
Week 4-8 Caber 0.25mg E3D

Wait for a week (1000mg HCG/Aromasin)

Week 10-13 Nolva (20/20/20), Clomid (25/25/25)

DIET:
As i'll be cutting my diet would be pretty strict 95% of the times. Being a family person i might have cheat meals on a weekend.

Meal 1 (Pre workout):
Spinach 25g
Peanuts 25g
Mangoes/Grapes/Strawberries (Depends on Availability) 60g
Banana 1 small
Oats 40g
Low fat probiotic curd 100g

Meal 2 (Post Workout)
Whey 2 scoops
Sweet Potato 60g

Meal 3 (Lunch)
Chicken 260g
Whole eggs 4

Meal 4 (Snacks)
Whey 2 scoops
Chickpeas 40g

Meal 5 (Dinner)
Cheese Slice 2 piece
Egg White 5

you gained fat post cycle because your pct was very very incomplete and you did NOTHING to address cortisol and you also could have gyno rebound with superdrol and thats why its imperative to use aromasin in pct, which you also did not... have you had any bloodwork done? i would absolutely do that before even considering any sort of steroid use... also, hcg is NOT mg, its ius... your pct is just horrible..

first, here is the link to order the blood test you need... www.privatemdlabs.com/lp/Female_Hormone_Testing.php

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

here is the link to purchase the entire pct stack followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?rou...earch=platinum

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

Nothing else to add bro. Dylan gave you all the direction you need here. You definitely want to running aromasin in PCT.

you gained fat post cycle because your pct was very very incomplete and you did NOTHING to address cortisol and you also could have gyno rebound with superdrol and thats why its imperative to use aromasin in pct, which you also did not... have you had any bloodwork done? i would absolutely do that before even considering any sort of steroid use... also, hcg is NOT mg, its ius... your pct is just horrible..

first, here is the link to order the blood test you need... www.privatemdlabs.com/lp/Female_Hormone_Testing.php

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

here is the link to purchase the entire pct stack followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?rou...earch=platinum

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

Sorry I meant 1000iu for hcg that a type from my side.. and will run aromasin in pct too eod.. I decided to cut tren and caber from my cycle

Week 1-8 test p 100mg eod
Week 3-8 anavar 50mg
Week 1-8 aromasin 12.5 eod
Week 5-8 clen 40/40/80/80 with 1mg ketotifen

Wait a week (hcg 1000iu/ aromasin 12.5mg eod)
Week 10-13 pct that you laid out.

Last edited:
Sorry I meant 1000iu for hcg that a type from my side.. and will run aromasin in pct too eod.. I decided to cut tren and caber from my cycle

Week 1-8 test p 100mg eod
Week 3-8 anavar 50mg
Week 1-8 aromasin 12.5 eod
Week 5-8 clen 40/40/80/80 with 1mg ketotifen

Wait a week (hcg 1000iu/ aromasin 12.5mg eod)
Week 10-13 pct that you laid out.

Bro you cannot use HCG in pct at all. It's counterproductive to recovery.mit needs ran the last 3 weeks or so of the cycle leading up to pct.

I would also strongly advise against using Clen as well. That stuff has some bad sides and is very unhealthy

Bro you cannot use HCG in pct at all. It's counterproductive to recovery.mit needs ran the last 3 weeks or so of the cycle leading up to pct.

I would also strongly advise against using Clen as well. That stuff has some bad sides and is very unhealthy

I won't be using hcg in pct only in the week before pct.. I just thought of clen because I had it left from sometime ago..

I'm sure I'm not going use tren. saw one of Dylan's video he mentioned npp so I'm just learning a few things about npp relating to dose and duration.. let's see

Top Bottom