napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

test cyp with sustanon?

I wanna take test cyp and stack it with sustanon, what do you think?
i dont think anything... I KNOW your clueless man... please do not use steroids.. just you asking that shows you have no clue what your doing... please bro, stop! what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat?? have you ever ran a cycle?

i dont think anything... I KNOW your clueless man... please do not use steroids.. just you asking that shows you have no clue what your doing... please bro, stop! what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat?? have you ever ran a cycle?

Now that was funny...

If I had a dollar for every time I see a response like this, I'd probably have about $15 in the short time I've joined this forum LOL!

@dohohtt - absolutely not disrespect intended to you, it's just that i see Dylan saying this every day, multiple times. But the good thing is that you know he's only saying it for your sake, for the sake of trying to prevent you from hurting yourself, either short or long term.

Now that was funny...
LOL im sorry but fuck... its just ridiculous and then to ask what i "think" I just get so upset with the things people attempt to do and they dont even try to learn on their own... they either concoct some ridiculous idea on their own or listen to some moron and then do not even bother to research it...

If I had a dollar for every time I see a response like this, I'd probably have about $15 in the short time I've joined this forum LOL!

@dohohtt - absolutely not disrespect intended to you, it's just that i see Dylan saying this every day, multiple times. But the good thing is that you know he's only saying it for your sake, for the sake of trying to prevent you from hurting yourself, either short or long term.
LOL very true but yes, i give the tough love only because i care... if i didnt care, i just would not respond and continue to pull out my hair... =)

We are only trying to help you, but posting questions like this show that you probsbly have no business using steroids, and we don't want you hurting yourself

Top Bottom