napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Stupid rant (non aas related)

AsapSlim

We all have things that we let get under our skin, some more than others. You have people who dislike cursing, chewing with mouth open, scraping of silverware against plates, etc etc but for me i have a friend (female) and she is friends with this dipshit dude (real life dweeb) i dont really too much care for. Somehow someway she has taken it upon herself to adopt a word this idiot uses and it bothers me...its a word i know you have all heard being used...hell its not even a word its more of a sound. Im 30 plus and i havent heard this word regularly used in over a decade or more. I mean id rather see bellbottoms or brown jesus sandals come back in style than to hear this stupid ass word in heavy rotation again...this words origin dates back to the 80's and is usually used by grade school kids so when i hear a late 20's yr old saying it i go insane...inside! The word i hate, i despise...the word that would make me grab a 300 pd nfl linebacker by the neck and squeeze until their head shoots off like a cheap bottle rocket on the 4th of july is "DUUUUUUH"

Lol... I use that myself because I know it's irritating AF. Female friend huh?... change that duhhhh, to some ughhhhh's.

bro i have no clue why that words sends me into a fit, maybe its the syllable or the octave...idk...its so retarded that if i said it i would have to change my voice and make a funny face while i said it lol

To me...NOTHING bothers me is the word used by kids today is the word "Like" and sentences or responses that begin with "I mean"
"I mean like ya know like I'm going to the mall"

To me...NOTHING bothers me is the word used by kids today is the word "Like" and sentences or responses that begin with "I mean"
"I mean like ya know like I'm going to the mall"

yea my 10 yr old daughter is heavy on the likes, she gets it from her mom who thinks she is some type of socialite

Lol... I use that myself because I know it's irritating AF. Female friend huh?... change that duhhhh, to some ughhhhh's.
ks7Hlq7jKukXm.gif

Mine is "You know what I'm say'in".

Like fuck no, I dont speak english?

I saw an MMA fighter interviewed and his response to the question was this.."It's pretty much like this , you know what I'm sayin"

10 words spoken before he started to answer the question..LOL

Top Bottom