PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

699f5bd1bc19977ab5cd1422ec423da6.gif

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

ONE YEAR WITH NO CUSTOMS INCIDENTS !!!!

What better moment than the mark of 10 years of activity for our company, to announce a PERFECT DELIVERY track record started 12 months ago, with the addition of 2 more shipping locations to our operation.

As we have mentioned last year, we have begun taking serious measures to increase our delivery success rate and we are glad to see they are exceeding our expectations.

Don’t forget to contact our PCS support team for choosing the best of our SECURE routes for your future orders.

Checkout our new SEXUAL WELLNESS section: https://PharmaComStore.ws/categories/sexual-wellness/

Best Regards,

Pharma Community Store Team

Cycle questions? Ask our IFBB PRO consultant - https://PharmaComStore.ws/announce/ask-a-ifbb-pro/

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

Check out lab reports on almost all of products with the link at the top right of our website!

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

Over a year running now!

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

Christmas sale active for 3 more days!

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

I'm not sure if you received my private message, but fo you no longer carry pharmatropin? Which other product would you advise as a good alternative? Thank you

I'm not sure if you received my private message, but fo you no longer carry pharmatropin? Which other product would you advise as a good alternative? Thank you

I don’t see it, resend.

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

04217538b0300458ad0c4300970ac9c6.gif

Orders are made only through the website
Copyright 2008-2019 PharmaComStore[emoji2400]

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

Ordered mine nov 28, took weeks to depart Turkey now it has been in LA 10 days with no update. The shipping times are too long.

Top Bottom