napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Steroidify GUARANTEED US DELIVERY

Took a while to come in, but it finally arrived. Thanks guys :))

[emoji1434][emoji1434]

PharmaComStore Rep
www.PharmaComStore.ws
“taz10” for 10% off

logo-anim-var3-hq.gif

Hello Sir!
All e-mails sent to our customer support line are replied within 24h.
We will contact our payment department right away of this issue.

Have no worries, we're here since 2008 and the is no customer who has ever lost his money with us.

Thank you!

Replied Sir!

!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????$$$$$$$$

So I’m the only person that has ever lost their money with you guys? I’m the only one ever that’s stupid enough to not know the difference between bitcoins and bitcoin cash? I still don’t understand the difference. All I know is that I lost 1000$. ;(

So I’m the only person that has ever lost their money with you guys? I’m the only one ever that’s stupid enough to not know the difference between bitcoins and bitcoin cash? I still don’t understand the difference. All I know is that I lost 1000$. ;(

So that isn’t on us, we don’t have the currency, it will most likely be returned to your wallet within 30 days when the block chain recognizes it went unclaimed

PharmaComStore Rep
www.PharmaComStore.ws
“taz10” for 10% off

logo-anim-var3-hq.gif

Took a while to come in, but it finally arrived. Thanks guys :))

Thank you too Sir for your trust!

Sir, you have sent a different Crypto Coin (BCH) to our Bitcoin account, it's not like we have received your money so that you can say you have lost money with us.
If we would have provided wrong payment or other problem on our side we would have taken all responsibility.

This is similar with providing you with a WU/MG receiver and you sending the funds to a different name or in a currency not recognized in our region.

Please solve this with your Exchange or ask a trader for assistance, as we do not have your funds.

Thank you!

Hilma BioCare Methenolone Enanthate[/B] is presented in a 10-milliliter multidose vial and reportedly contains 100 milligrams of methenolone enanthate per milliliter according to the label. Samples of this product were purchased from a European-based internet source between the dates of January 1, 2018 and February 28, 2018.

The samples were forwarded and received by the analytical laboratory SIMEC AG on February 28, 2018. SIMEC performed HPLC-UV quantitative dosage testing, ‘total aerobial microbiological count’ (TAMC) testing and ‘total yeast and mold count’ (TYMC) testing on March 9, 2018. The report was completed on March 14, 2018.

The product was identified with batch number 037962 and an expiration date of January 2020.

Label claim
: Hilma BioCare Methenolone Enanthate has a label claim of 100 mg/ml methenolone enanthate.

Actual contents: Hilma BioCare Methenolone Enanthate was determined to have an actual content of 99.5 mg/ml methenolone enanthate.

No microbiological contamination was detected.

Discuss the Hilma BioCare Methenolone Enanthate lab test results on the AnabolicLab Forum.

More tests can be found on our website... LAB TESTS section

hilma-biocare-methenolone-enanthate-01-300x225.jpg
hilma-biocare-methenolone-enanthate-07-300x225.jpg
hilma-biocare-methenolone-enanthate-08-1-300x225.jpg

hilma-biocare-methenolone-enanthate-lab-report-c67092.jpg

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

I wish I would have found you sooner. I went ahead and tried an order from hipo and lost money. Can't believe people. Thieves are the lowest of all humans. Gotta save some cash now and I'll be placing an order asap. Glad to see some positive reviews and very recent correspondence. New to this site but have been cycling for about 9 years. Need to grab some test, tren, mast. Aromasin, caber and nolva as well. Cheers guys.

I wish I would have found you sooner. I went ahead and tried an order from hipo and lost money. Can't believe people. Thieves are the lowest of all humans. Gotta save some cash now and I'll be placing an order asap. Glad to see some positive reviews and very recent correspondence. New to this site but have been cycling for about 9 years. Need to grab some test, tren, mast. Aromasin, caber and nolva as well. Cheers guys.

Sorry to hear that brother, we always promise our customers will NEVER lose money with us and will get their package at all costs.

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

Guys don’t forget taz10 for 10% off, having a lot of people PM me they already submitted their order and paid and forgot the code, once you send the payment without using the code I am unable to help you get the 10% off your order.

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

100% shipping success rate GUARANTEED, order with confidence.

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

SIS Laboratories NPP 100 is presented in a ten-milliliter multi-dose vial and reportedly contains 100 milligrams of nandrolone phenylpropionate per milliliter according to label and/or packaging. Samples of this product were purchased from a European-based internet source between the dates of October 15, 2017 and December 1, 2017.

The samples were forwarded and received by the analytical laboratory SIMEC AG on December 1, 2017. SIMEC performed HPLC-UV quantitative dosage testing, ‘total aerobial microbiological count’ (TAMC) testing and ‘total yeast and mold count’ (TYMC) testing. The report was completed on January 16, 2018.

The “batch number” listed on the product was 001-40050. The manufacture date was listed as March 2016 and the expiration date as March 2020. The verification code “HWXUBMPW” was successfully used to verify the authenticity of the product on sislabs.net.

Label claim- SIS Laboratories NPP 100 has a label claim of 100 mg/ml nandrolone phenylpropionate.

Actual content: SIS Laboratories NPP 100 was determined to have an actual content of 93.8 mg/ml nandrolone phenylpropionate.

No microbiological contamination was detected.

More lab tests can be found on our website ... LAB TEST section.

sis-labs-npp-100-01-300x225.jpg
sis-labs-npp-100-03-300x225.jpg
sis-labs-npp-100-08-300x225.jpg

sis-labs-npp-100-lab-report-c64166.jpg

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

Inbox cleared. Send all questions/concerns to my inbox.

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

For many of you asking on a daily, we apologize but PharmaComStore does not carry SARMS.

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

Black friday sale coming Thursday-Friday, 48h special! To be announced.

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

Top Bottom