napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Steroidify GUARANTEED US DELIVERY

Keep shopping PharmaComStore and keep earning up to 15% bonus rewards every time!

PCS P0N

PharmaComStore Rep

"taz10" for 10% bonus

PM link to order
bcbefe8bd2875302b4dd8591582e8720.jpg

Remember, on top of guaranteed delivery, PharmaComStore also has a price match guarantee. Always know you're going to get the best deals on the best products hands down, when you shop with PCS!
64e1c5246c9c4f6441a298d292863f5e.jpg

PCS P0N
PharmaComStore Rep
"taz10" for 10% bonus
PM for link to order

Another company that’s all talk no action. I ordered 2 different packages from you guys totaling around $2k in spending.

One package just said “alert” being returned to sender after 14 days and the other package has been stuck in Turkey for 5 days.

Garbage.

Another company that’s all talk no action. I ordered 2 different packages from you guys totaling around $2k in spending.

You won't lose a penny. In 12 years, no one ever did.

One package just said “alert” being returned to sender after 14 days and the other package has been stuck in Turkey for 5 days.

Garbage.

There's an inherent risk every time you order international, but we have the strongest re-ship policy in the business with thousands of positive reviews from vets of this board and others. Sometimes shipments take a few days to go out, since we operate in several countries, with different time zones, holidays, etc...

If you PM order # to any of our reps, we can take a look at it.

Regards.

Garbage.

I can assure you that this is not true. I have been a long time customer of PCS, well before I was given the chance to rep for them, and PCS has always done their best to quickly deliver discrete packages. However there is always a risk with any supplier that customs may inspect and flag a package, and in fact this has happened to me once with one of my orders. A fairly expensive order entered customs, but never came out. I had to wait about 30 days, but PCS true to their word reshipped to me even though I didn't have a seizure letter (if you receive a seizure letter please forward a picture of it and the order number to our customer service team for fastest turn around). I have also had a case where an order of mine just sat in customs for a few weeks before being processed, and started moving again. Unfortunately, these are circumstance that are outside the control of PCS, but we do our best to try to use discretion and avoid problems. I know that it can be very disappointing to have to wait longer than you expected for your order in situations like this, and we don't wish this to happen to anyone either, but I can 100% guarantee to you that PCS does not scam anyone and will always make sure that you do not lose out on your hard earned money.

Garbage.

This will be fixed for you, you will not loose money with us, we will do everything possible to ensure you receive what your hard earned money paid for.

PCS Rep

How do I contact you about an issue with an order I made through the site?

Hello,
You can send a private message to me, any of the PharmaComStore Reps, or open a ticket with customer service directly from the site.

PCS P0N
PharmaComStore Rep
"taz10" for 10% bonus
PM for link to order

I submitted a message under “visitor messages”. Haven’t received a response yet

Hello. Can you try sending a visitor message to me directly, please? I am not currently showing any messages from you. Thank you.

PCS P0N
PharmaComStore Rep
"taz10" for 10% bonus
PM for link to order

PharmaComStore order shipped on 5/9/2019

Received all my products with parts of the order coming in at 17 days since ordered with the remaining at about 23 days since order.

Great Dragon Pharma Gear!!
PharmaComStore from the second I ordered, the process and customer services was flawless, not to mention any question I had was responded to in less then 12 hours!!

Can’t say enough, thanks guys!!

We are happy to hear everything went well, and we look forward to assisting you in the future. Have a great cycle, and get those gains!

PCS P0N
PharmaComStore Rep
"taz10" for 10% bonus
PM for link to order

Received all my products with parts of the order coming in at 17 days since ordered with the remaining at about 23 days since order.

Great Dragon Pharma Gear!!
PharmaComStore from the second I ordered, the process and customer services was flawless, not to mention any question I had was responded to in less then 12 hours!!

Can’t say enough, thanks guys!!

Anytime! Very glad you are pleased! We are always here to help!

-PCS Rep
taz10 10% off

Top Bottom