napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

stacking

Re: RE: stacking

fatboy0666 said:
can you stack clen with winny and get good results.
Have you taken clen before? Clen has a lot of side effects and I wouldn't recommend it. Will you be running test as a base? What are your goals and stats? Is this your first cycle?

fatboy0666 said:
The question is what else are you doing to get results? By themselves, no they won't do anything. With the right diet they can certainly help. What is your current stats and experience, and why do you want to use Winstrol and Clen? Sarms may be a better safer option for you

I eat very clean just tring get rid of alittle fat around my belly im at 13% bf trying to get below 10. im in the gym 5 days aweek but still not seeing the results I would like. I just started my first cycle yesterday.

cbbram said:
fatboy0666 said:
Have you taken clen before? Clen has a lot of side effects and I wouldn't recommend it. Will you be running test as a base? What are your goals and stats? Is this your first cycle?
this is my first cycle. started yesterday.

Re: RE: Re: stacking

fatboy0666 said:
I eat very clean just tring get rid of alittle fat around my belly im at 13% bf trying to get below 10. im in the gym 5 days aweek but still not seeing the results I would like. I just started my first cycle yesterday.
The main thing will be getting the diet right. Eating clean doesn't equal fat loss either. That's a common misconception. I est clean year round but can gain or los depending on how my macros and calories come out. You are going to need to be in a deficit with the right amount of carbs, fats, and protein to see fat loss.

Doing the right amount of cardio will help as well

fatboy0666 said:
cbbram said:
fatboy0666 said:
this is my first cycle. started yesterday.

I don't understand why you are asking questions but you already started your first cycle - questions should be asked before you start. And I wouldn't take Winny if I were you - I would try to get your calories right and maybe consider SARMS

the reason I asked was because the guy I know uses both and has gotten some decent results, he is a lot bigger than me. im trying to get some definition and get my abs to pop. ive come down 20 pounds in the last 6 months but the belly fat wont go. I eat super clean in the gym 5 days week. im at 13 %bf just trying to get to 10 or less.

Throwing steroids at belly fat wont work. U need to have the proper diet and eat the proper calories and proper food and the right times.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

You should give us your daily diet rundown for critique... You'll get help here... I did

my diet 3 egg whtes 1 whole omelet 1cup of oatmeal with cinn cup of coffee milk 1 sugar morning for break 40 gr protein drink and banana. lunch cup brown rice grilled chkn breast cup of broc. break can tuna in water or protein bar and greek yogurt supper chkn breast cup of broc and half cup brown rice night time 40 gr protein drink. and I drink 4 liters of water a day. also taking creatine, bcaa, l-glutamine a multi and horny goat weed

fatboy0666 said:
my diet 3 egg whtes 1 whole omelet 1cup of oatmeal with cinn cup of coffee milk 1 sugar morning for break 40 gr protein drink and banana. lunch cup brown rice grilled chkn breast cup of broc. break can tuna in water or protein bar and greek yogurt supper chkn breast cup of broc and half cup brown rice night time 40 gr protein drink. and I drink 4 liters of water a day. also taking creatine, bcaa, l-glutamine a multi and horny goat weed

Do you track your calories and macros? What is your total caloric intake and breakdown of protein, carbs, and fats. Also what is your body weight? Those things can help decide where the holes in your diet are

Re: RE: Re: stacking

RickRock said:
fatboy0666 said:

Do you track your calories and macros? What is your total caloric intake and breakdown of protein, carbs, and fats. Also what is your body weight? Those things can help decide where the holes in your diet are
I just started grasping this and I've been watching videos on YouTube about it. I'm learning it's important to get a digital scale and dial everything in. I'm sure this will help you also... I'm even looking into a calorie app such as my fitness pal...

You should consider this as well as it can only help...

fatboy0666 said:

I would stay away from Rice unless you're trying to Bulk up - if you need carbs I would try to get them from other sources - even fruit is lower GI then things like rice, potatoes, etc. if you dont know about GI scale, then here:

http://www.glycemicindex.com/foodSearch.php

But like rickrock said - we need to know your total caloric intake - and what % of that total is fat, carbs, protein. Also, if you are trying to factor your BMR/BMI and things like that and trying to figure out your macros - I wouldn't factor in your bodyfat - I would factor your calories based on your LBM (lean body mass) because that's what you are trying to maintain.

fatboy0666 said:
the reason I asked was because the guy I know uses both and has gotten some decent results, he is a lot bigger than me. im trying to get some definition and get my abs to pop. ive come down 20 pounds in the last 6 months but the belly fat wont go. I eat super clean in the gym 5 days week. im at 13 %bf just trying to get to 10 or less.

ok so you know someone who uses Winny. But you said you started your first cycle, so does that mean you are taking Winny? Like I said before I wouldn't take that if I were you - at 13% you can cut naturally by getting your diet more refined and exercising. I have cut down to 7-8% before, no roids. You should research SARMS and also Ketogenic diets. Keto is not for everyone but some people love it, it may help you.

I have just got done looking at sarms and they do look a better choice for me. just wondering if they can be shipped to canada

fatboy0666 said:
I have just got done looking at sarms and they do look a better choice for me. just wondering if they can be shipped to canada

I don't know, you will have to see if someone else responds - but you said you started a cycle, are you taking Winny?
and you should post your caloric intake, body weight, etc.

after all the reading I have been doing I stopped the clen and winny I only took them twice. I have talked with Dylan and I am going with the sarms. I am in caloric deficeit and im eating 2800 cals aday approx.. I eat 200 to 220 grams of protein each day . I am still losing a pound aweek but not sure how would be muscle mass and or fat, im 5ft 9 149 lbs. thanx for your help

fatboy0666 said:
after all the reading I have been doing I stopped the clen and winny I only took them twice. I have talked with Dylan and I am going with the sarms. I am in caloric deficeit and im eating 2800 cals aday approx.. I eat 200 to 220 grams of protein each day . I am still losing a pound aweek but not sure how would be muscle mass and or fat, im 5ft 9 149 lbs. thanx for your help

The sarms are a great choice for you, and I think you will love their results. I'm a little surprised that you are losing any weight on that diet. 2800 calories at your body weight should be putting weight on you, not losing. That dies not look like a defecit to me. I outweigh you by 50 lbs and when I'm cutting my calories are around 2300-2500

Top Bottom